What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

JakeMSG

Reputation score
For those still wishing to play the game, maybe even considering if it is worth it, or wanting a full save... here I stand!
I made a review for it, along a Full Save (and some info on some tricks (Hidden Tech) in-game) as well. Link for it here:

I still hope people like, and keep playing, this game, 'cuz it's a pretty good one, all things considered. Maybe a bit difficult. But worth it.

larkpie

Reputation score
Nana did all of the animations himself, although he did have some advice from Camel/D-Gate as I understand, like how to do the way the wolf lamia boss Jourouda's tail moves when charging. Camel/D-Gate also did the stomach internals for the new stage (mandragora/akaname/Nyara). Nana did not make any of the sprites himself though (I think), that was by a sprite artist named Akai ( 赤井 ). Aside from Jourouda and Nyara, the characters are all his design I think, but Akai handled all the actual character sprites. Jourouda is an OC made by Aran Saijou ( アラン・サイジョー ), who is making a vore-centric game of their own. A basic trial version to play a couple animations for yourself is available. About Camel's game, Nyara will be a boss character. Like the Youki game, the player will be shrunken and will have to fight her while tiny. It's an RPG rather than an action game though.
Been a long time, hopefully you're still around- do you have a name for the game the characters Jourouda and Nyara will be in?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Been a long time, hopefully you're still around- do you have a name for the game the characters Jourouda and Nyara will be in?
The game Nyara will be in I think is going to be the 3rd entry for Camel's Card Quest games. Maybe. They've been really quiet about it on their blog, and I have no idea what the progress is for that game.
For Jorouda, their creator actually has a few demos for their game they're working on. I remember that an english translation is something they plan to add to it. Here's their ci-en.

larkpie

Reputation score
The game Nyara will be in I think is going to be the 3rd entry for Camel's Card Quest games. Maybe. They've been really quiet about it on their blog, and I have no idea what the progress is for that game.
For Jorouda, their creator actually has a few demos for their game they're working on. I remember that an english translation is something they plan to add to it. Here's their ci-en.
Ah, thanks for the response! Is that actually the title to Camel's game, just Card Quest? I get the feeling that would be tough to pull up with a search. Would you have a link to the first two, if they're any good?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, thanks for the response! Is that actually the title to Camel's game, just Card Quest? I get the feeling that would be tough to pull up with a search. Would you have a link to the first two, if they're any good?
At this point, I'm just assuming that the game is going to be Card Quest 3. Like I said, I haven't really seen any updates to that game (or ANY game solely done by them) other than daily sketches.
But yeah, here's the first two for ya. Or well, the second one. The first one is with Rydia from FF4 as a kid, so yeah, underage stuff. Though both are on the DLsite, so you should be able to find the first one fairly easy.