What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

Alaktan

Reputation score
もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち
Monster surprised Yuki-chan
yuki.jpg

Important Note
There are 2 different versions available, the R15 version contains only ryona and vore.

SUMMARY

From the Maker of from 2013 and from 2014 comes an Action platformer that has been in Developement since 2016 (as far as I can tell).

The game is an Action Platformer about the Ghost Yuki who is traveling through levels full of monster girls to fight the Goddess of Evil (a dragon girl) that has been summoned by fanatics to bring an end to the world.

The gameplay appears to be pretty fast paced, with a lot of jumping, platforms and wall/ceiling climbing while shooting quick projectiles at enemy monster girls, there is also a sneak attack mechanic, allowing you to grab enemies from behind for a quick insta-kill via necksnap or other moves.

Hentai-version additions

In the R-18 Version, every enemy gains a h-attack, indicated by a pink flash followed by charging at the player. If the attack connects, a foreplay animation will play, slowly filling the gauge below the health bar. When the gauge fills, the animation changes into a more intense version. If the bar fills once again, the player loses a life. If the player loses their last life, the animation will loop. Most basic enemies can join in on each other for a double team animation.

An entire new stage was added, not available in the R-15 version, including a bunch of (somewhat) new enemies.

Finally, a gallery mode is now available where you can view all the hentai and vore scenes.

CONTENT

Ryona
Loli
Yuri
Futanari
Monster girl
Vore

CONTROLS

EDIT: Thanks to Morkor for sharing the controls.

Keyboard controls

Arrow Keys to move
Z: Jump
Z in air: double jump
X + Down: Picking up object
X: Attack/throw
X + Arrow Key: Attack in that direction
Grapple: Walk behind enemy
X while grappling: Kill enemy

You can also wall climb and cling to some ceilings which will happen automatically if you jump at them.

SCREENSHOTS

LINKS

(The dev has mentioned that they transitioned to Ci-en over Enty now, so that's where you should pledge if you so desire.)

The game appears to be fairly far in developement now, as the dev stating that they have completed all the stages and final boss and will now focus on bug fixing and adding CG.
Trial versions and/or animations are locked behind a 500 yen pledge, while following will allow you to read a lot more on each post.
You can find videos of the gameplay on the Ci-en and on YouTube. (Just search for the devs name, they have a channel.)
Old thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/hirokichi-monster-surprised-yuuki-chan.10234/

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
DId the creator ever upload those games with the blonde maid robot? Or were those solely just for show.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
In the creator summary on Ci-en you can find links to posts containing past games and demos, including the maid game, which apparently was finished some time in the past. No idea how much content it has though.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Am I the only one that has weird framerate issues with this particular game engine?

savedata

Reputation score
Looks amazing, hope it does well enough to motivate the dev to make more.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, this is one of those games that I've seen pictures and videos of here and there. But they were so infrequent that I didn't realize that they were for a game until a bit ago where I actually found the dev's twitter. Well, guess now's the waiting game to see when an official trial comes out. And hopefully an estimated release date.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question(s) before I donate 500 Yen to his Ci-en, having never used Ci-En before
1.) do they take USA money
2.) I donate at the 500 Yen part and then how do i get access to the demo? Is it like Patreon where there are donator only posts (Sorry I can't read japanese at all and I'm not the sharpest spoon)
3.)How far is he from releasing the game

Edit: I paid 500 + 500 yen(?) and I still can't find the download to the trial
EDIT 2: did i just pay 500 yen 3 times? I think i found it. is 0.03 the most recent version?
edit 3: found ver .15

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah I think I paid twice and still haven't found a trial....

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
Quick question(s) before I donate 500 Yen to his Ci-en, having never used Ci-En before
1.) do they take USA money
2.) I donate at the 500 Yen part and then how do i get access to the demo? Is it like Patreon where there are donator only posts (Sorry I can't read japanese at all and I'm not the sharpest spoon)
3.)How far is he from releasing the game
I realize you figured most of this out already but just for clarity:
1. As long as your credit card is accepted your currency doesn't matter when pledging, it sucks that paypal isn't accepted otherwise I'd have done so too.
2. Unlike Patreon, there aren't any exclusive posts, rather Ci-en specifies in each post if there is more to see from either following the creator or pledging, it doesn't show what is hidden though. Pledging will give you access to all posts of the month (I think) and any future posts while you are pledged. Past posts will have to be unlocked separately by month. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.
3. From my understanding the dev has finished both the final stage and the end boss and will now focus on adding animations and bug fixes/ balancing to the stages. Hard to tell how much longer it will take but a big part of it has been completed.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The latest demo did not seem to have many H animations in it, I was only able to trigger the Goblin's grab and the Minotaur. Also I really hope they make the H Sprites always appear at the front, the Minotaur's is good but is ruined by the green goblins constantly re-spawning and then blocking the view.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I remember backing this developer on Enty back in October of last year when they posted that they released a demo that had enemies for this game, and it turned out that there were absolutely no H animations in it at that time. What really bothered me was that this piece of information wasn't available until you had already paid the 500 yen for it, so I haven't backed them since.

Someone do me a favor and prod me if/when they release a demo with a decent amount of H animations in it, as I was a big fan of Girl vs Girl and like their spritework.

Actually, now that I look through my post history, the old thread for this game's still around.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I remember backing this developer on Enty back in October of last year when they posted that they released a demo that had enemies for this game, and it turned out that there were absolutely no H animations in it at that time. What really bothered me was that this piece of information wasn't available until you had already paid the 500 yen for it, so I haven't backed them since.

Someone do me a favor and prod me if/when they release a demo with a decent amount of H animations in it, as I was a big fan of Girl vs Girl and like their spritework.

Actually, now that I look through my post history, the old thread for this game's still around.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As the OP does not meet the standard I will be locking it and linking the thread in this thread's OP instead of merging the threads.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
Since some of you have played the demo, would you mind noting the controls so I can update that section in the OP?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Keyboard controls

Arrow Keys to move
Z: Jump
Z in air: double jump
X: Attack
X + Arrow Key: attack in that direction
C: Grapple(must be behind enemy) / Pickup objects / Throw

You can also wall climb and cling to some ceilings which will happen automatically if you jump at them.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So anyone know how to download? I understand I need to put $5 but since it December I have no idea how to download.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
So anyone know how to download? I understand I need to put $5 but since it December I have no idea how to download.
There should be some mention of a post including a demo inside the post, with Ci-en you'll have to buy the past month in which it was released.
The devs seems to not often put out demos on ci-en so it might be hard to actually find the post with the download inside it.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
Yesterday has been released on ci-en behind the paywall containing the first 2 stages, different weapons and animations for the goblin, zombie and harpy. Right now animations can be started by being knocked down and not getting up before being grabbed.
The dev seems to intend to release a clean version of the game first to steam and dl site before finishing the version with sex in it as he mentioned that the ero system slows the game down and will have to be worked on further.