What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't play the game right now, but all the content from the previous demos are still there right? I know the minotaur boss has two animations.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't play the game right now, but all the content from the previous demos are still there right? I know the minotaur boss has two animations.
No it's just the first 2 levels with the harpy, zombie and goblin having animations.

The controls have changed a bit:
Picking up objects is now Down + X
Throwing is X
Attack is still X
Grapple now happens automatically if you touch an enemy from behind
And Pressing X while grappling an enemy will kill them.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
At least one screenshot would be nice, buddy

Where in his page is the demo anyway?

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
I was under the impression that screenshots of games with loli content are not allowed to be shown.
The demo on his ci-en page is behind a paywall, the latest demo can be found in the post from the 24.12.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was under the impression that screenshots of games with loli content are not allowed to be shown.
The demo on his ci-en page is behind a paywall, the latest demo can be found in the post from the 24.12.
As long as the screenshot isn't actually showing any explicit material with loli/shota, it should be fine.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
There we go, those screenshots should hopefully be fine, let me know if any of them need to be removed.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They just announced the game on DLsite last night. Seems it's aiming for an early April release. No public demo, however.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
The version announced on the dl site is the non-h version of the game right now. The same version that will be available on steam as well. Don't think there is a set release date on the h-version of the game yet as including the animations into the gameplay flow has proven difficult.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There is a demo version available now on the DLsite. However, other than it only has 2 stages in it, I can't tell you any more. A problem I'm having is that it runs on Pixel Game Maker MV, meaning that for some reason, I keep getting 0xc000007b errors trying to start it. I am on a new computer now, and I think I was able to fix this on my old computer when I played that treasure fragments game, which ran on the same platform. But I don't remember what I did to get around that error last time, and I'm just uninstalling and reinstalling C++ stuff and other things that I tried last time. I've gone through the same recommended actions so many times now, and I'm getting frustrated cause I really want to play this game and I seriously don't remember what I did last time to fix this. If anyone can help out here, that'd be greatly appreciated.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
There is a demo version available now on the DLsite. However, other than it only has 2 stages in it, I can't tell you any more. A problem I'm having is that it runs on Pixel Game Maker MV, meaning that for some reason, I keep getting 0xc000007b errors trying to start it. I am on a new computer now, and I think I was able to fix this on my old computer when I played that treasure fragments game, which ran on the same platform. But I don't remember what I did to get around that error last time, and I'm just uninstalling and reinstalling C++ stuff and other things that I tried last time. I've gone through the same recommended actions so many times now, and I'm getting frustrated cause I really want to play this game and I seriously don't remember what I did last time to fix this. If anyone can help out here, that'd be greatly appreciated.
That sucks to hear. I did a quick google search and one recommended solution that pops up is reinstalling direct X after deleting the file "D3DX9_43.DLL" in C:Windows/System32. Granted, the solution was from 2014 but perhaps just un- and reinstalling Direct X could help.
Apart from that here is a link to some other recommended solutions to that Issue:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No luck with my new computer, but as I expected, my old one can run Pixel Game Maker MV games fine. If not a bit slow cause it's an old one. At the very least, I'll have a way to play the game when it comes out. But hopefully, it's just a matter of time before I finally figure out why my new computer gives me that error code.

But anyway, onto the game, you can move around with the arrow keys, jump with z, and attack with x. You can double jump, but we're working with old Castlevania jumping where you can't change your jump arc. Unless you change it with the double jump. There's two levels to play now, each with a boss at the end. You can actually do finishers for both bosses, though I won't ruin the surprise on how. So far, at least from what I've found, you can only get special finished by the first boss when it grabs you. And the condition only works if you have no lives left. I think I read that some bosses won't grab you until you have about 2/3 health left.

With going through the stage, you can find a few different weapons to use, but you can also go behind an enemy and kill them instantly. There's boxes that'll have point items or health items in them. Just a tip, but if you think a gap is a bottomless pit, it probably is. There are some pits that are marked with a skull sign, but better safe than sorry. If you do get a game over, then you can continue from the area you died on. Or at least you can retry the boss battle. Didn't GO on the regular stage areas.

So yeah, it's supposed to come out early April, but if you're supporting the dev on Ci-en, you can get a sneak preview of the third stage boss and its special finisher on you as well.
It's a wolf lamia, and it does the tried and true unbirth/vore that comes with those enemies. And I love it and can't wait for the full release.

Once again, though, if anyone has any tips on that stupid 0xc000007b error that comes with the Pixel Game Maker MV games, please share them.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If I'm not mistaken, but isn't this first release a non-H version?
All enemies are supposed to have dot animations. But since it would take too long and the dev wants to release the game on steam, it got postponed.
So for now all we get is vore from some of the bosses.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
If I'm not mistaken, but isn't this first release a non-H version?
All enemies are supposed to have dot animations. But since it would take too long and the dev wants to release the game on steam, it got postponed.
So for now all we get is vore from some of the bosses.
that's correct, the version being released in april only has vore animations. The H-version will be released at a later date. He mentioned having difficulties including the H-element into the gameplay flow and I can imagine getting the game on steam wouldn't be possible without removing the erotic content centered around a young looking character.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I like the tone shift when you lose all your lives and then the somewhat upbeat music kicks in, just like:
"Oh shit you got fucking dissolved by a slime? lol, game over, here's a hula hooping girl, try again dummy."

EDIT: Okay so good news and bad news. Good news is that I copied my old laptop's system data to my new one, and the game works now. Bad news is that I still don't know what the problem was, so if it comes up again, or if anyone needs help for the same error, I won't be able to help.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont know if anyones noticed, but the theme song for level 1 is just "go getsu fuma!" with afew notes removed. no seriously.

so where is this minotaur everyone is talking about? i beat level 2 and all i got was a harpy.

Last edited:

nullstuff

Reputation score
Is there a vore/special capture animation with the harpy? I've only found the one for the slime girl at the moment.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a vore/special capture animation with the harpy? I've only found the one for the slime girl at the moment.
I don't think there is. The dev mentioned that not all bosses have special finishers, and also not all bosses can have brutalities performed on them either. The harpy one is pretty intense, while we're talking about them.
Oh also, while I'm not double posting, it seems like the game will have an english translation of text and dialogue when it releases.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh also, while I'm not double posting, it seems like the game will have an english translation of text and dialogue when it releases.
It's actually in the demo version too. Check the options menu. Near the bottom

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
The harpy boss has a special animation when you lose your last life to the background diving attack. She carries Youki off into the background and drops her. Nothing much.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The harpy boss has a special animation when you lose your last life to the background diving attack. She carries Youki off into the background and drops her. Nothing much.
You don't say? Huh, guess this is a sign that when the full release comes out, I should be a bit more persistent. Well, hopeful thinking that it'll apply to all bosses, at least with some kind of finisher.