What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
This is how it looks as far as I can tell from the information that's been put up before release. Spoilers for bosses not in the public demo.

Slime Girl: Digestion
Harpy: Carries Youki into the background and drops her
Wolf-Lamia: Unbirth vore
Minotaur Girl: Back breaking
Snow Insect: None
Gargoyle Girl: Continuation of the vore scene inside the stomach
Demon Girl: None(?)
Dran: Breathes fire into Youki during a deep kiss
Large Dran: Vore + digestion sequence in the stomach

Demon Girl has a fatality scene against her so I think she does have a scene and it hasn't been shown, or I missed it. If that's correct, then it's only the snow insect that's lacking any scenes.

By the way, about the demo with the Minotaur Girl in it, seems it's locked behind a support plan.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey based upon what I've been reading. Is this a ryona only game or is there actually sex in this one?

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
Hey based upon what I've been reading. Is this a ryona only game or is there actually sex in this one?
The version releasing in April will only contain ryona/vore but later on the dev will release a version with sex in it. He mentioned in a cien post from December that implementing the h-animations ruined the gameplay flow he was working towards, so his solution is to release a later version with a different flow that won't make the hentai feel tacked on.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Checking his Ci-En page again (as a follower) Seems like there's ALOT more H animations that are "done". Is there any newer demos or is the one with the harpy animation the most that's in the game [with H animations?]

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
Checking his Ci-En page again (as a follower) Seems like there's ALOT more H animations that are "done". Is there any newer demos or is the one with the harpy animation the most that's in the game [with H animations?]
If I recall correctly, there is another version that has the same goblin animation and an animation for the minotaur boss. I don't think any more enemies had their animations put in game yet.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If I recall correctly, there is another version that has the same goblin animation and an animation for the minotaur boss. I don't think any more enemies had their animations put in game yet.
I had an old demo with the animations for the zombie, goblin and harpy. It was a 500 yen paywall to get it though.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Speaking of their most recent ci-en post, if the translation is to be believed, they said the game would be out this weekend. I'm assuming the non-steam version, though.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so just to be clear, despite all of those animations being done, and implemented in an older version...the launch version of the game will only have vore? well, at least he posted links to all the animations so I can at least see that. by the way, he says the H version will be a different version and not an update or something. So it seems like there's no reason to buy the version coming out this week, as it will have no H content, and i'll probably have to buy it a second time for the h content implemented anyway.

unless of course im wrong, clear things up for me.

by the way, dragon and succubus, S tier.

Last edited:

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Speaking of their most recent ci-en post, if the translation is to be believed, they said the game would be out this weekend. I'm assuming the non-steam version, though.
The translation is correct, it's for the DLsite release.

so just to be clear, despite all of those animations being done, and implemented in an older version...the launch version of the game will only have vore?
That is correct, the upcoming release is an R-15 version. no H content.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey wait just a quarantine fappin' second, it isn't going to have the vore either because one of the scenes is unbirthing, and the other vore scenes have her naked and getting it from the ever present, and totally real stomach tentacles. it would be more work to edit those scenes so i believe they'll be omitted altogether.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
I don't know about the Steam release with certainty, but the DLsite one should have everything yeah. A bit of correction, the only vore scene to feature nudity is Dran's, and the nude/panties versions are unused extras that the developer made. There are no stomach tentacles in any of the vore scenes either, Youki gets crushed by stomach walls.

Regarding the Steam release, locked behind some pay plans are talks about Steam's content policies and some censored sprites (such as giving the demon girl a leotard and the harpies a top) to correspond with them, but the trailers and screenshots on Steam feature the unedited sprites, so I don't know what to make of that. It sounded like the reason for the Steam release being delayed was to accommodate for further changes that needed to be made to meet their policies. I don't know if the wolf lamia's vore scene would make it intact, it's distinctly mouth shaped.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
So good news, bad news. The game will release on DL-Site tomorrow (as the vore/ryona only version) but it has a user authentication requirement. So sharing it will probably not be possible.
The Ci-en demo doesn't have anything like that though, so If anyone is interested in trying out the demo with the goblin, zombie and harpy animations, feel free to drop me a message and I'll send you a link.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just gonna double post to give my two cents.
So I just finished the game, and it was pretty fun. English translation is always a plus too. I love it when I can actually understand the story in these games. Gameplay is pretty basic, but the difficulty comes more in all the stuff that is thrown at you at once. I highly recommend playing on easy first to unlock all the stage checkpoints, then playing on medium or hard to find the scenes. Speaking of which, yeah it's just vore and ryona right now. I just hope that the ero animations aren't just tacked on for the sake of having H animations. It'd be cool if those got finishers as well as the ones we got now. And speaking of scenes, there is no gallery. All the scenes happen with bosses, and you can easily go back to the fights once you reach it. Though another gripe is that the dialogue boxes cannot be skipped. You gotta go through each one to progress.
I personally liked the game as a whole, with a couple exceptions, but I can see why one wouldn't want to get it right now. Don't know when the H animations will come in, but if you aren't the biggest fan of vore or ryona, I'd wait til later to get it.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
My question is how long will the hscene version be

Ralmar

Reputation score
So, is there any reliable way to trigger those scenes? I've managed the Wolf Lamia's once, and can't seem to trigger it again.

Troy168

Reputation score
I wanted to get the game a shot, however... I keep getting these (0xc000007b) errors whenever I tried to start the game. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, is there any reliable way to trigger those scenes? I've managed the Wolf Lamia's once, and can't seem to trigger it again.
You're only able to be finished by the bosses (certain ones, at that) when you are on your last life, and your health is below half. Or close to 1/3, maybe. Though some bosses can grab you anytime and their finisher will play out if it's your last life and the grab drains all your health.

I wanted to get the game a shot, however... I keep getting these (0xc000007b) errors whenever I tried to start the game. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?
I really wish I could help there. It sounds like since you aren't getting the .dll errors, you have the runtime programs up to date, but that one specific error had me stumped. I was only able to fix it because my old computer was able to run those games, and I managed to transfer over the folders that had the 32 bit and 64 bit files. If there's something I could try to deduce, it's that since the game worked when I replaced files and not when I added in files that weren't there, something in the folder was probably out of date. I really wish that error informed more of what was wrong.

Onto this thread, I figured since the base game is out, more people would be talking about it, but I guess since the H-scenes aren't in yet (not sure when they will come), not a lot of people care about getting it. A bit of a shame, really, but I guess I can't really complain about people not wanting to get something they probably know they won't like.

But one last update, the game is on the English DLsite now, if that concerns anyone.

Last edited:

Juicyjuice

Reputation score
Like UnexpectedTwist said, you can only get Wolf Lamia's scene when you are on your last life and at low health. Her charge is the attack that leads to her finisher.

I've found that every boss except the Snow Centipede has a finisher, and even though the Minotaur has a grab, she doesn't do anything different on your last life.