What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
anyone has a full save? the dam ship fight is bs

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is up on usual cat site, but it kinda has DRM protection :'(

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So this release of the game has no Hentai or... ? I ask because people were saying that it wouldn't earlier and now others are talking about boss-specific scenes. Also because I'm not moving the thread to H-games until the version with H is released.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this release of the game has no Hentai or... ? I ask because people were saying that it wouldn't earlier and now others are talking about boss-specific scenes. Also because I'm not moving the thread to H-games until the version with H is released.
As of this moment, there is no H-content. Only ryona.

Troy168

Reputation score
There is word that he'll consider doing the hentai version if there's enough support for it.

Balgias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seriously? Why even make a non-hentai version? What a buzzkill, I just bought this too and it's nothing like the demo. Dev needs to pull the head out of their ass.

Edit: at the very least I guess he'll -end up- making that h-version with how succesful its been

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is word that he'll consider doing the hentai version if there's enough support for it.
consider? he was SUPPOSED to. most of the hentai is done, you can see it right now. hows he just not going to release it? Im not actually sure which scenes are even missing. the zombie maybe. everyone else has got a scene.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
I was afraid that people would get things confused and buy the version without checking the content of it, hoped that the disclaimer in the first post would be enough. On the bright side, I've now found an actual response on the matter by the dev in english responding to a question if the H-version will be an update.
To quote: "Currently, the H version is not being produced. However, if everyone's wishes are strong, I will make an H version. But it will be made as a different version of the game, not a patch. Thank you. "
Don't know if he changed his mind over the months or if I mistranslated his previous posts but for now, it's impossible to tell when or even if he'll make that h-version as sad as that is. So just to be clear again: The version on dl site has no sexual content only ryona and vore. If you buy that version, this is all you get and there won't be a free upgrade to a h-version in the future. Buyers beware.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned multiple times in this thread that there wasn't any H content in the game. I feel there's only so many times something can be said in a topic and people not know about it before it feels like they just haven't read the whole thread.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
To be clear, the developer wanted to make an action game that stood on its own without relying on the erotic elements (while still having erotic elements), but found it difficult to incorporate them without negatively affecting the gameplay flow. That is why they settled for an R-15 version for the time being, even though they made all those animations. They couldn't figure out a good way to actually use them. It may be that other H-game doujin developers simply don't talk about it, but this dev has making money as a high concern in order to make ends meet, and was fully expecting the game to bomb. but they were stuck. They were actually pretty critical of themselves and their expectations of the game's reception on their blog posts leading up to the release, and they're well aware of criticisms about the lack of H content too. I don't really think it's very fair to criticize the game developer over the product they made when they've been talking about the development and progress of the game quite regularly on their blog. Instead, let's encourage the game developer to make an R-18 version of the game.

I asked the developer about an R-18 version directly (in JP), and also received a reply that they're thinking about what to do with it. They're taking into consideration complaints from people who bought the R-15 version and are worried that an R-18 version won't be made, or will be made much later down the line. With the sales of the game surpassing the initial high estimate of 200 in 24 hours (somewhere around 250-275, I think), the game didn't exactly bomb like the developer expected it would, so hopefully they'll have a more positive outlook on continuing to work on it than they did prior to the game's release.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can understand the dev not wanting to just tack on the hentai where it is not really part of the main gameplay loop like most hentai action plat formers, it is a genre all about movement which makes it incredibly hard to add sex which has very little movement.

I really hope they figure out a way to add it because their animations are good and it will be a shame not to see them in their full glory. They could do things such as not using standard button mashing for escaping, giving rewards for escaping (boss gets stunned, protagonist gets angry and gets a speed/damage buff etc..) maybe even add some sort of provoking mechanic so the player can take advantage of the enemies lust in some way.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, personally I'm disappointed that the dev was teasing people for a year with really good H stuff, then goes 'Oh, but my gameplay will suffer if you get H'd while knocked down'. I honestly think the choice was more so he could sell the game on Steam as well. But, considering the feedback, he'll probs make a H version anyway. More money.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's no way he'll not make a H version. I mean the game was basically advertised off the hentai animations. I mean you can just scroll down his profile page

and BOOM there's like 4 animations even the slime girl animation. I get that he just wanted to sell a regular game since regular games sell more (though I think this is kinda disputable because people tend to prefer uncensored products over censored products although you do get a bigger audience if you make your stuff more tame) but almost everyone who's heard of this game has heard of it because its well animated hentai made by a well known hentai artist.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, so here's what we'll do: For now I'll add NO HENTAI VERSION to the title and move the thread to H-games ( we do also accept games with only ryona and vore content ) and when there's a concrete announcement of development of the version that has hentai we'll make a new thread with it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, personally I'm disappointed that the dev was teasing people for a year with really good H stuff, then goes 'Oh, but my gameplay will suffer if you get H'd while knocked down'. I honestly think the choice was more so he could sell the game on Steam as well. But, considering the feedback, he'll probs make a H version anyway. More money.
I was wondering how many people might've supported the developer before release because they were expecting a hentai game to come out of it, myself. Since I can't really read Japanese, for all I know, the developer made it clear that the game wasn't going to have hentai well ahead of time, but it's easy to imagine that this wasn't made clear during development (especially in the early stages), and that could lead to some pissed off backers.

Personally, I threw $5 at them pretty early in development (at least a year or two ago at this point, I think), and I'm not exactly happy that they seem wishy-washy on actually putting hentai into the game, but at this point, I don't really care any more (not because I'm satisified with the current product, as I don't want to buy it as it is, but more that I've moved on to other things).

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Okay, so here's what we'll do: For now I'll add NO HENTAI VERSION to the title and move the thread to H-games ( we do also accept games with only ryona and vore content ) and when there's a concrete announcement of development of the version that has hentai we'll make a new thread with it.
You might want to tack on a (yet) to that title

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
Right, I've deleted the parts of the post mentioning the h-mechanic and the futanari tag. (Yuri is kinda in the game with a single kiss animation). Hopefully that will help clear a bit of the confusion if people check out the thread.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You might want to tack on a (yet) to that title
The version with hentai will get it's own, distinct, thread. I'll treat this like a mod situation, though it won't get the mod prefix. Unless he adds a 'hentai' mode to this version, then it's a whole different clusterfuck.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Honestly, I think this dev is a total pants on head moron and I regret backing his game a couple of times.

Why even consider removing H content when that's what people have been exclusively wanting... for gameplay flow.
Oh yes, people are obviously just interested in the gameplay... on that horrible laggy engine that runs slower the bigger the window for it is.

Just, consider this for a second. Why not just add a H action toggle in the options to turn H attacks off? How hard would that even be to do?
Even if it delayed the game by a month, wouldn't that be better for, what... everybody? Best of both worlds while not slicing the playerbase in two.

Haaah, well whatever he decides to do, I won't be supporting him again. He either doesn't understand his playerbase or just doesn't care about them at all.

Last edited: