What's new

ACT Loli Shota [NappleMill / ナップルミル] バースト♀バスターズ -堕ちる魔女と寝取りの魔物- | -揺れる剣女と寝取りの魔物- (RJ01072009 | RJ01071990)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1689673603568.png 1689673608703.png
DLsite links:

Description:
NappleMill's new game which plays like a Zelda game. Mostly in-battle h-animations. Unlike the previous games, certain enemies will have heart effects if they're able to H you, no longer relying on rng knockdowns.

Story:
In order to save a boy who got whacked by slime, the witch/warrior bravely goes to the dungeon. However, what was waiting there was a number of lewd beasts hungry for females...! A relentless lewd attack that targets soft, pink skin! As expected she successfully captures the dungeon, Can you save her loved ones!?

Controls:
Arrow keys - Movement

S - Talk / Attack
A - Block
E - Use Item
W - Special
D - Dash (Requires a specific powerup)

New Mechanics:
Dark Mode (Succubus form) - A few enemies have a pair of animations you can choose from, which can be chosen by pressing up (normal) or down (dark). Choosing dark a few times will switch the heroine to the succubus form, which improves their special.

Powerups - There's a house full of succubi on the top area of the house. When your semen bar is full, talk to the Succubus on the left most, which depletes the whole bar and allows you to choose 1 of 6 powerups available at a time.

Fetch Quests - Each dungeon has a house which is empty at first. If you're in Dark mode, an NPC will appear in these houses, which asks you to fetch an item for Cosplay-H. Each dungeon has its respective cosplay item (i.e. first area has cheerleader outfit, and the npc will always ask for it)

Misc tags and fetishes:
Rape, Impregnation, Slime, Paizuri, Lactation/Milking, Hypnosis, Transformation (rabbit-girl and centaur-girl sighted), Shota, Loli

Previous sets of games threads :
1st game (Princess and Queen)
2nd game (Bakery and Restaurant owners)
3rd game (Dancer and Songstress)

I'll leave the saves with complete animations below.

Attachments

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
What are the event items for? I can't seem to find any use for them. Even in stage 4 where the boy in the cabin has a floating icon of the event item, talking to him while holding the item seems to do nothing. Is there a way to equip them? 'E' key doesn't seem to do it.

Also, to save future questions, the power ups are (from left to right): double drop rate of items (including event items), dash boots, allow charge attacks, trampolines (dungeon teleport), strengthen your special attack.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What are the event items for? I can't seem to find any use for them. Even in stage 4 where the boy in the cabin has a floating icon of the event item, talking to him while holding the item seems to do nothing. Is there a way to equip them? 'E' key doesn't seem to do it.
It seems like you need to talk to the NPC, leave the hut, re-enter, and talk to them again.

cell943

Reputation score
It seems like you need to talk to the NPC, leave the hut, re-enter, and talk to them again.
Well, that's silly. Any idea what the other event items are for? There seems to be one per level (a swimsuit, a short+shirt combo, etc), which would match up with their MO of one secret scene per level.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, that's silly. Any idea what the other event items are for? There seems to be one per level (a swimsuit, a short+shirt combo, etc), which would match up with their MO of one secret scene per level.
In general, it seems to be the same in each level. Always a hut containing an NPC that requires the item for a scene.

The snow level has a second event item, meat, which can be given to the NPC slime. It had the effect of reviving the other NPC, but it didn't unlock any scenes or have other effects on the level that I noticed.

OP
Poiya

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The snow level has a second event item, meat, which can be given to the NPC slime. It had the effect of reviving the other NPC, but it didn't unlock any scenes or have other effects on the level that I noticed.
Giving meat to the slime in Snow level makes them appear at the save spot in final level. Talking to the slime there will fully heal your character.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Animations in this game between versions felt a little too samey. But I did like the normal and dark mode variants.
No bonus stages is pretty meh.

I think their 2nd cabopuri is still my favorite from this circle.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
lol good meme. But honestly, both games having their own separate set of animations makes it seem like a fair deal.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
lol good meme. But honestly, both games having their own separate set of animations makes it seem like a fair deal.
I know, I just wanted to be petty. 60 animations per game does make it worth if you can tolerate the uggos.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Expectations vs Reality:

Key:Kzwy9z3oWE2w9W9cqMnSWzmCECbTKy_A85CuQ22nVIY

Mick2000

Reputation score
hard disagree, the animation maybe different for characters but everything else is not.
enemies, stage design, boss fight, music, etc. heck they even recycle lot of design from old games
i say it again like all 3 of their games in the past, instead of making 2 different games where 50% of the asset are the same, might as well make 1 single game where you can pick the playable character instead.

also the cost of each game is 2.3k yen, both is 4.6k yen, for the same price i could've get better game in DLsite, honestly.

hilo01

Reputation score
how to unlock dark mode , doesnt seem to activate while pressing down

cell943

Reputation score
Seems the devs are up to their old tricks again:

The theme is at least a little interesting, focusing primarily on yokai. You seem to play as Eight Feel Tall in this one, a flip on being pursued by her.