What's new

ACT Shota [ナップルミル] Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi (RJ300152)

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ive found all except stage 1 and extra
There is no secret in first stage.Secret comes only from second stage.

Ladies and Gents:
The sequel has been announced:

Mick2000

Reputation score
i genuinely question the quality of this people game, if you look at the trailer you could see how they did recycle some of their assets whether it's graphic or the animation, look at those slime, not even rework it's literally the same slime, some of the kids even look the same. the only thing that isn't same is the rape animation which i do like from them. but still i question those price tags, this 2 prequel pretty much copy of each others, same asset just different character and their own scenes, the sequel gonna be the same, i would say the price is too much.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Their quality seems to have gone up, like adding new forms for both characters, but yeah the price is a bit too much especially if they're basically the same game -- doubled.

I only hope that the H animations for the rest of the enemies have better quality too

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If the next games are only as good as the last pair, then I'll be happy, but from the developer's updates on Ci-en, it sounds like there should be even more content. The sprite animations were all unique before, and some of them were genuinely hilarious, so I'm looking forward to these.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is no secret in first stage.Secret comes only from second stage.

Ladies and Gents:
The sequel has been announced:

Really liked this game, way more than I thought I would, so I can't wait for the new one.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They just need to make one game rather than splitting the game. Other than possibly having smoother animation and a better gallery mode, there's really any severely egregious from the old game.

*Edit
Looks like they're splitting the game into 2 games again...

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Happy to hear. Hopefully they balance the sequel out more. I really liked how creative they were with the scenes and not just...the usual.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
20 dollars (ish) each sounds kind of steep. Was this the price of the first set of games?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
20 dollars (ish) each sounds kind of steep. Was this the price of the first set of games?
I think it was on release, around the 18-19 mark at least. I mean, to the games' credit they have a decent number of animations. Still steep though.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it was on release, around the 18-19 mark at least. I mean, to the games' credit they have a decent number of animations. Still steep though.
Yeah, while it does have its flaws, some of the transformation stuff is relatively hard to find and the animations were all around really good. I'll probably pay for the new games when they come out. Saw some interesting things in the demo video.

I'll roll back to see if the older games have save files uploaded, I swore I beat them, but going back, both of my games are starting with no progress saved.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The down + S midair attack is hilariously powerful for both of the girls - you can pretty much just hold right and keep jumping and spamming it to quickly fly through the stage and kill anything that gets in your way (and at that point, your only enemy is the odd wall or two). I remember the princess version of the original set of games being really clunky and hard to play, with the queen being much easier to play thanks to her ranged attacks, but that doesn't seem to be a problem here for either girl.

I also tried testing out the old "spam the sliding attack until the boss dies, even if you run out of HP" trick that worked in the originals, and it didn't seem to work for me (though I could've just been unlucky - I didn't do multiple tests). Thankfully, however, I didn't have any trouble with the boss to where I felt like I needed to cheese it and just felt like trying it for curiosity's sake when playing through it with the second girl. Fingers crossed for the rest of the game; I really appreciated the sheer amount of variety and animations in the old games, so I have high hopes for this. Now if only someone could figure out a way to decrypt this engine's files.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm disappointed with how random and occasionally rare it is to get knocked down for an H-animation. Same as the previous games but I was hoping for an improvement. Unless they added a button that knocks you down I couldn't find?

shinryu

Reputation score
I'm disappointed with how random and occasionally rare it is to get knocked down for an H-animation. Same as the previous games but I was hoping for an improvement. Unless they added a button that knocks you down I couldn't find?
it seems to follow the original in that you can only invite enemies to h you after reaching the level 2 in the lewd department

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Even if you get knocked down it seems the girls get back up after a set time. I do appreciate the dirtbag slimes jumping you if you lose though. Would be nice if those were stage specific.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The knockdown isn't random at all from what I noticed. If you get hit from BEHIND twice in a row you get knocked down everytime. And since youre facing away from the enemy you'll also get knocked into them, making the grab pretty much guarenteed.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
The knockdown isn't random at all from what I noticed. If you get hit from BEHIND twice in a row you get knocked down everytime. And since youre facing away from the enemy you'll also get knocked into them, making the grab pretty much guarenteed.
This is absolutely false. Tried it as soon as I read this. Got hit twice in a row, in the back, by slimes, and nothing.

Disregard, I apparently suck cocks. If the character is left completely still with her back turned, she does drop after the second hit. This person was completely right.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
This is absolutely false. Tried it as soon as I read this. Got hit twice in a row, in the back, by slimes, and nothing.
seconded, the chance for you to get knock down is random, doesn't matter if it's from front, behind, above, or top.