What's new

ACT Shota [ナップルミル] Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi (RJ300152)

cell943

Reputation score
I'm disappointed with how random and occasionally rare it is to get knocked down for an H-animation. Same as the previous games but I was hoping for an improvement. Unless they added a button that knocks you down I couldn't find?
Down+W put you in an estrus state in the previous games. Does that not work in the demos?
Note that the games have horrible button detection (large windows where it does not check button presses at all). So try holding the button combination down for a few seconds.

etsy

Reputation score
The knockdown isn't random at all from what I noticed. If you get hit from BEHIND twice in a row you get knocked down everytime. And since youre facing away from the enemy you'll also get knocked into them, making the grab pretty much guarenteed.
Personally this worked for me on both versions, so I'm not sure what the problem was with the other two. Maybe you guys moved away from the enemies instead of just standing there with your backs faced to them?

Down+W put you in an estrus state in the previous games. Does that not work in the demos?
Note that the games have horrible button detection (large windows where it does not check button presses at all). So try holding the button combination down for a few seconds.
Just like in the last game, you actually need to unlock it first. So you need to fill up your ecstasy meter by getting raped a lot first. I managed to do this really easily using cacaposts' trick, though I found that the demo doesn't seem to have the higher level seduction moves.

MasterDode

Reputation score
Missing MSVCp120.dll andMSVCR100.dll from the game files when I try to launch. Tried the authors advice on his cien page but didn't work. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit - Fixed it by downloading 2015, 2013, 2012, and 2010 C++ redist in x86 instead of x64

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick2000

Reputation score
it works, but only available when your erotic level is 2 so you need to suffer with random takedown until you can manually down yourself

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Both games are out. And 30% off to boot.

EDIT:

Mick2000

Reputation score
despite on 30% i still don't accept that they separate it as 2 different game. all of the asset of both game literally the same as each other except the girls and it's sex scene. they charge prize for 2 game when said 2 game share over 50% of it's asset with each other

if anything just sell it as single game with 2 playable characters, that in fact might works better in development.

shinryu

Reputation score
here is a cool thing i found if you use your super attack against the boss of the extra stage aka the hot springs she will reflect it but if you guard you will actually reflect it right back so that was pretty cool also a useful hint

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Has anyone noticed a marked reduction in performance between the demos and the full versions? I'm experiencing what seems to be a consistent lag/frame skip in the full game that isn't present in the demo (I even went back and played it to double-check). I should note that I haven't actually haven't bought the game yet, myself, though, and I'm playing a copy I found online, so I'm not sure if that could be the culprit. Either way, my computer should have no issues playing a game like this, and Task Manager doesn't show anything eating up my resources when the game's running, so I'm stumped.

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
Has anyone noticed a marked reduction in performance between the demos and the full versions? I'm experiencing what seems to be a consistent lag/frame skip in the full game that isn't present in the demo (I even went back and played it to double-check). I should note that I haven't actually haven't bought the game yet, myself, though, and I'm playing a copy I found on AS, so I'm not sure if that could be the culprit. Either way, my computer should have no issues playing a game like this, and Task Manager doesn't show anything eating up my resources when the game's running, so I'm stumped.
Whats AS?

Liittlefoott

Reputation score
In the last game there were little cut in illustrations during the boss scenes that were really well done, seems he did away with that this time. Unfortunate.

cell943

Reputation score
Has anyone noticed a marked reduction in performance between the demos and the full versions? I'm experiencing what seems to be a consistent lag/frame skip in the full game that isn't present in the demo (I even went back and played it to double-check). I should note that I haven't actually haven't bought the game yet, myself, though, and I'm playing a copy I found online, so I'm not sure if that could be the culprit. Either way, my computer should have no issues playing a game like this, and Task Manager doesn't show anything eating up my resources when the game's running, so I'm stumped.
Using the same source as you, yes. It seems tied to the protagnist changing which animation they're doing (jumping up, falling down, etc). It only affects the protagonist, though. The enemies' animations play as normal during the lag (so it's not the game lagging). It's either the code hiccuping during their animations or they added an extra frame where it shouldn't be.

Also, re: getting knocked down. The easiest way to get the meter up is to just lose to a boss. You only need to get to level 2 to unlock down+w

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Time to make a new thread.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Offtopic discussion. Make a new thread.
so just finish the game with twintail girl, we can assume one game have same mechanic with other knowing the game and dev. i honestly like the gameplay here than the previous one, the control so much better and the move set of the character is more expanded, previous one you gotta manage with only range or only melee while certain boss is tough as shit to deal with only melee. but this game both character have 3 combo which the 3rd hit they use range attack, it's very helpful. also the current one are more forgiving than the previous, the drop rate for that recovery pumpkin seems to be higher and they also put that thing more frequent in the map than the last game, also you can just retry from the boss instead of from the beginning.

the gallery seems to be more easier to use with cage where you can choose the enemy instead of old one where you need to walk across the entire hallway just to get that specific enemy you like. tho for the enemy, it irk me that they added the bitch ghost but didn't include the BE ghost, there's no any BE either in this current one which is quite disappointing.

in the previous one you need to dodge every single thing that come to your way, but this one they give you Guard button which i would say very handy but also broken, it literally let you hold it for as long as you want it, there's no consequences to it and it will protect you even if the attack came from behind. too broken but with this kind of platform game that already kinda broken, i take it.

the ultimate by the twintail girl (momo) are great, she shot 3 attack at front which the last shot is the biggest and may hit twice since it move slow, but at the same time it's hard to utilize if said enemy move frantically all the time like that monkey boss. also i like that in the extra stage the boss will try to reflect your final shot back at you, in which this case you need to guard back and it will be reflect back to the boss, very nice touch and addition to the gameplay.
Using the same source as you, yes. It seems tied to the protagnist changing which animation they're doing (jumping up, falling down, etc). It only affects the protagonist, though. The enemies' animations play as normal during the lag (so it's not the game lagging). It's either the code hiccuping during their animations or they added an extra frame where it shouldn't be.

Also, re: getting knocked down. The easiest way to get the meter up is to just lose to a boss. You only need to get to level 2 to unlock down+w
i honestly blame this engine, i've played other game that use same engine as this, it's also run like garbage. honestly it's just better to use unity instead at this point.

no it's not level 2 to unlock the seduction mechanic, just level 1 and you would unlock it already.