What's new

VN/TEXT [Narse] Bimbo Mall Battle

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is about girls, men, and futas who were transported into a mall to see who was the least slutty. They rape eachother and use magic pearls to turn eachother into slutty bimbos. There are 2 versions. One has lactation one does not. the game is obviously a transformation game with tf/tg, bimbo, and slut themes.

Fair warning in the milk maid version you don't know the spells instinctively and must either learn them by reading cosmo in the lounge room or having it cast on you by someone else. But that is just for the lactation version.

All commands can be learned by typing "look help"

Spells:

TG: Transform gender
BE: Breast Expansion
SX: Sluttify
DU: Dress up
SK: Shrink
MM: Milk Maid

Casting spells: you need the corresponding pearl to cast a spell

Fixing: Typing the spell initials alone will reverse on yourself. So if I typed: "BE" my char will attempt to shrink her breasts.

Attacking: Typing the spell initials and a target will attempt to transform the target. So if I typed: "TG Jessica" Jessica would become more feminine. You can also type: "TG Self" if you're interested. you will Transform yourself to be more feminine instead.

Countering: If you hold the corresponding pearl for the spell an NPC attempts to cast on you you will attempt to counter.

The game uses inform 7, you will need

lactation:

w/o lactation:

Credit goes to Narse over at TFGamesSite credit for making this game .

Last edited by a moderator:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Bimbo Mall Battle

i cant get it to work D:

i have inform and try to open existing script but nothing happens when i press open on the file. Help please ^^

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

try using this one:

It's the one I'm using

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

You're quite welcome

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Credit goes to Narse over at TFGamesSite credit for making this game

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for reminding me I'll add that to the top post.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game... makes... no.... sense. The help file SUCKS. How the hell to do things is also never mentioned. It was just... ugh. Ok... well if anybody else is going to try it, here's what I've figured out.

Your a guy who must of been kidnapped for some sort of sick gameshow, and you've been turned into a herm. The main objective I'm guessing is to return back into your formal self, being a guy.

Now, you get spells to turn the other 'contestants' into total sluts. Why? No reason.

To cast spells, you need to pick up a pearl that corresponds with the spell.
( Bust Pearl is used for the spell to increase or decrease breast size, Rose Pearls increase/decrease femininity, etc.) Without the pearls, you can't cast the spells. That's all I've figured out so far. And that's all I care to figure out.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

try using this one:

It's the one I'm using
umm which part do i click to dl said program please from the actual site that is

{edit} never mind i found the dl link

Last edited:
Reputation score

ok, how the hell do you cast spells? what are the spell names?
On the top of the screen you should see; Pearls: TG:-- BE: -- and etc etc. All you have to do is type in the spell you want followed by a character you can see (example: "BE Brandi" would cast a spell at that target). As far as the effects, Sponge wrote a few down up at the top (personally I have no idea what they do, I just spam them... lol)

also, I'm combing through that forum topic for more info (like a help page :X ). Also, here is the link to Narse's forum page thingy for others to look through.

Not sure how helpful that is, but someone might find something. x.x

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Spells:

TG: Transform gender
BE: Breast Expansion
SX: Sluttify
DU: Dress up
SK: Shrink
MM: Milk Maid

Casting spells: you need the corresponding pearl to cast a spell

Fixing: Typing the spell initials alone will reverse the transformation on yourself. So if I typed: "BE" my char will attempt to shrink her breasts.

Attacking: Typing the spell initials and a target will attempt to transform the target. So if I typed: "TG Jessica" Jessica would become more feminine. You can also type: "TG Self" if you're interested. you will Transform yourself to be more feminine instead. You can target yourself with all spells with to take the adverse effects.

Countering: If you hold the corresponding pearl for the spell an NPC attempts to cast on you you will attempt to counter.

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

Combat seems to be a little vague. While the spells are pretty easy to get going, I'm not too sure how you're supposed to get the upper hand when trying to molest one of your many targets.

TLDR: How do I shot sex?

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually found it funny the first time I tried to pick up a pearl near someone who look dangerous. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Don't drop the *pearl*." ^^

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

So far, I've found you can 'attack' by raping. You'll attempt to rape the target (you've already probably been the recipient of this attack), transferring some of your feminity and sluttyness to them and removing it from you. However, you have to have male bits to use the rape command, so male or futa only.

diego21

Lurker
Reputation score

I got to "save" but the "load" command don't work somebody know any other command for loading the game?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

How the hell do you use pearls? I've had them used against me, I've pcked them up (they appear to start glowing after a while) but I have no idea how to use them to attack. As for commands, it doesn't seem documented anywhere but I discovered you can see your inventory by tying "inventory".

EDIT: Oh I see, pearls give you "charges" for spells... you can only cast a spell when you have the right pearl and then it is used up.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The top of the screen should show how many of each pearl you have. Each pearl corresponds to one of the spells described in the OP.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell do you use pearls? I've had them used against me, I've pcked them up (they appear to start glowing after a while) but I have no idea how to use them to attack. As for commands, it doesn't seem documented anywhere but I discovered you can see your inventory by tying "inventory".
Aika please read the spells section of my post. The pearls are reagents not the spells themselves.