Naturally supernatural

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Naturally supernatural

The woman gave a wince of pain as Mel pulled at her arms, "Ow! L-look, I promise not to rape you again... Just let me go!" she pleaded, struggling against Mel's grip.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Raptor: "HAHAHA I DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE! POO ON YOU! > : D")
(I must be getting tired, this made me tumble over snickering.)

Melissa calms down a little, enough so that she's no longer trying to cause pain. However, she still keeps her hold on the futa-woman.
"Tell me your name, first," she growls.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman looks back, confused at the question, "N-name? I... Don't have one!" she struggled against her grip some more, unable to get leverage, "J-just let me go! I promise not to rape you!" she pleads once more.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The futa-woman's pleading doesn't affect Melissa - much. Mel continues to hold her down.

"How do you NOT have a name!? Y'know, something you're called by OTHER PEOPLE, that identifies YOU, specifically?"

Her struggling is equally unimpressive. For the time being, at least.

"I'd PROBABLY be more inclined to let you up, if you weren't still trying to BREAK loose."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman stopped struggling, then said, "Look, I'm calm, see? Now, just let me go, and I'll tell you everything you want to know!" she offered.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The futa-woman lies still for a long moment, Melissa breathing heavily as she holds onto her, then feels Mel's weight get off her. Mel quickly steps back, putting as much space between them as the room allows.

"DON'T make me regret this. Now then, why don't you have a name?"

Mel glares at the futa-woman as she starts questioning her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman stood up, and turned to Melissa, "Before I say anything..." Mel saw her cock begin to grow hard again, "If I told you whatever you wanted... Would ya let me have a little fun?" she said with a questioning smile.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa continues to glare at the futa-woman. With the way she's posing, Mel's certainly getting an eyeful. But Mel doesn't let herself get distracted.

"If you want to jerk off, the shower's just over there. I'll even wait outside while you diddle yourself. But I want answers. AND your name."

Mel cautiously edges over to the doorway, not letting the futa-woman out of her sight.

(I'm assuming that Mel did get into the bathroom, and that their little wrestling match occured inside it.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Nah, the futa woman grabbed Mel as soon as she turned)

The woman shook her head, "No... I want to fuck you..." the woman took a step forward, "And you enjoyed it, didn't you?" she said with a mischievous grin, as she took steps toward Mel...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa lets her voice get sultry, even as she puts her fists up.

"You're right. It did - feel - good. But I want a NAME to be yelling out if you want to get me in bed. A NAME, what you ARE, why you're HERE..."

She punctuates her speech with a shove, pushing the futa-woman backwards.

"And WHY YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH SEX!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Intimidation check)

The woman backs off, retreating from Mel's shoves.

"I don't know!" she claimed, "I don't know any of that! And I smelled you in here, so..." she trails off.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa tilts her head, still glaring at the futa-woman.

"Smelled? Like, with your nose?"

All this staring seems to be giving Mel a headache... while her view of the futa-woman is clear enough, something seems to be fuzzing around her...

(Aaaaaand I think Mel's starting to trigger her Divine Sight by now. Mind you, I don't know what she'd get out of it right now, but I think it makes sense that she's staring so hard that her Inspired power is kicking in.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Mel stared at the woman, she began to not only see her, but feel that she was there at the same time. She felt that if she closed her eyes, she could pin point the woman's exact location, just by that feeling...

"Y-yeah..." the woman confirmed, her eyes going down to look at Melissa's pussy, her cock was now rock hard as she stared at Melissa's sex.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

At this fresh evidence that, however she may appear, the futa-woman really isn't human, Melissa frowns. She also catches her eyes drifting down her body, and abruptly realizes her panties are dangling and her pants are almost off.

"Why don't you just turn around, and look at the wall while we talk. Because I'm not getting in bed with you until you've given me your name - and I don't want you getting distracted by the possibility while we talk."

Mel deliberately refuses to cover herself with her hands, or even make a move towards her clothes, while she waits for the futa-woman to turn around.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman refuses to turn away as she answers Melissa,

"Nobody ever called me anything!" she insisted, as her eyes were locked on Mel's pussy, her cheeks blushed as she said in a near whisper, "Just let me have you... I can make you feel good..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Great. Caught with my pants down and I don't dare let my guard down enough to pull them back up again, thinks Melissa to herself. Now why do I feel like I no longer need to see her to know where she is?

"WHO never called you anything?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her eyes broke away from Mel's crotch for only a second,

"Nobody! Stupid!" she spat, as her eyes slowly shifted to Mel's pussy again, she unconsciously took a step forward.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa clenches and unclenches her fists, getting ready to shove the futa-woman back again, but her voice remains coldly angry.

"So you're saying... I'm the first person you've ever talked to or has spoken to you. Your first memory is wandering through my apartment building and smelling me. You don't even know of any of your own... kind. Is that right?"

Something in the back of her head is connecting dots, now, and that last webboard Mel had read keeps popping into her mind. But they didn't mention rapists... sniggers one part.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman shakes her head, becoming lost as she gazes intently at Mel's pussy, taking slow steps forward,

"I just woke up... and I smelled you... I couldn't think of anything other than," she said while getting very close to Mel, "Fucking you, and cumming inside you as you screamed in exstacy."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa puts a forearm up, trying to get the futa-woman to focus on it as a block rather than her crotch as bait. If she rushes Mel, things could get dicey...

"Where did you wake up? In a bed, in the hallway, outside somewhere?"

Which is more plausible... this THING is a monster created or summoned from who-knows-where, or SHE's one of my neighbours reshaped by some ungodly magic?