Naturally supernatural

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Naturally supernatural

The woman fought desperately against her restraints, "Why are you doing this to me!?! Let me go!" she shouted, "You're only making the pain worse! Please, stop it! I can't take it anymore!" she pleaded as tears began to run out of her eyes.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Huh. Now I feel bad. Okay, let's jump on the grenade.)

Melissa leans back, letting go with the one hand and pulling the vibrator out with the other. This... is most definitely not the reaction she expected - crying in agony even as her body reacted to the stimulus?

"Hrm..."

She reaches down, pulling a condom out of the box, unwrapping it, and then tugging it over Mina's erect cock.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina stops screaming after Melissa removed the vibrator. Her eyes were staring blankly at the ceiling, and her body was shivering, not noticing Melissa put the condom on her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Mina's sudden blankness stuns Melissa.

Was she telling nothing but the truth? Did I... just kill her?

Hastily she peels out of her clothes, letting them drop as a flare of panic goes through her head. Horny rapist or no, this wasn't what she'd planned.

She climbs on top of the bed, Mina's still-throbbing penis positioned at her entrance, spits on her hands and moistens the condom, and guides it inside...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa felt the strange sensation she felt before, only this time it felt... Greedy, gluttonous, as she felt some kind of force within her being drained away as Mina's cock entered her pussy.

Mina slowly started to move again, her head looking down at Melissa on top of her cock, she looked slightly confused at what the woman was doing.

(Melissa is in complete control of how much pleasure she receives. She can ride the cock in different ways,

1: Mostly does not pleasure her at all

2: Pleasures Melissa a bit

3: Rides it hard

4: Slams the cock against her sweet spot)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa holds still, adjusting to the conflicting feelings of something being drained from her and the fullness of Mina's penis inserted to the hilt. She looks down at Mina as she looks up, a few escaping wisps of hair dangling around her face, panting as the futa-woman revives.

"Haah... aah... are... you feeling better?"

Without waiting for a response, Mel starts bobbing up and down, her hips slowly gyrating as her insides clench about Mina.

(Starts at 1, escalating to 3.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even though Mel had fucked a man like this, for some reason, Mina's cock inside her made her feel so much better, as she couldn't help but begin to ride the cock faster and faster, both Melissa and Mina shouting cries of exstacy into the air as Melissa's sex eagerly rode Mina's long, hard cock.

Melissa felt herself strangely quickly approaching orgasm yet again, the wonderful feeling of Mina's cock inside her made her mad with lust.

(Melissa's Orgasm status: Orange)

(Melissa's stamina status: Yellow)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa finds herself unable to keep herself upright, and falls forward, just barely keeping herself from squashing Mina. Her breasts brush against Mina's as she pumps herself on Mina's cock, Mina straining to match her movements as their moans echo from one to the other.

"Ohhh... mmm... aaah... yes... there... yes... YES..."

All too quickly she's yelling out her peak...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa's moans grew louder and louder, she suddenly felt herself cum all over the rubber that covered Mina's cock. And as she came, she felt something eagerly suck the very life out of her, as if draining her of her very soul.

(Melissa's mental status: Yellow)

Mina's orgasm soon followed, as the condom blocking her cum couldn't handle the pressure of all the spunk she was releasing, making Melissa feel a shock as a portion of the condom broke, the loads of cum rushing into her womb through the opening as Mina and Melissa gave screams of pleasure as all of her warm cum filled Melissa, much of it leaking from the sides of her pussy when her body couldn't contain anymore.

Though it lasted only a couple seconds, Mina seemed to cum forever, and when she stopped, she went limp, breathing heavily with the cum filled Melissa on top of her.

(Melissa's stamina status: Orange)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa just lies there, half beside and half on top of Mina, panting as Mina's penis twitches within her womb, depositing a few last droplets of cum. Finally she gathers her wits, and reaches down and gradually pulls herself off of Mina, a dribble of semen following the broken tip of the condom out. This done, she lies back down beside Mina, breath puffing on Mina's cheek.

"Heh... eh... are you alright, Mina?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina looks over at Melissa, unable to figure out why the woman did what she did. Breathing heavily after cumming fiercely inside Melissa's pussy, she asked, "You felt so good... But why? I thought you didn't want me to fuck you..." she trailed off, not fighting against her bonds anymore.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I didn't want you to rape me - force sex on me. So I-I thought I'd play with you some - show you why foreplay is good. But then you... fainted... and I panicked..."

Melissa's breathing slows as she replays that moment in her mind.

"S-so I had sex with you."

Cheeks warming as her memory continues to play through their tryst, her focus returns to Mina.

"Are you still that horny? C-can I trust you not to jump on me if I let you up?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina looks down for a second, looking at all of the cum that poured out of Melissa's pussy, then looked back to her, "I think I'm okay, you really gave me a lot of... Whatever this feeling is." she said reassuringly.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa smiles and gives Mina a quick peck on the cheek. Then she reaches up and starts untying her.

"Attagirl. Alright, then I'm going to go take a shower... you know, you've never asked me my name..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the girl's arms get free, she rubs them gently, trying to soothe the rashes she had gotten from struggling in them.

While her eyes were completely focused on soothing herself she answered Melissa in a sarcastic tone, "Well, I didn't really have much chance after you broke my nose..." remembering that, she reached up to touch the ugly, twisted nose, flinching as she was unable to tolerate the pain of trying to correct it, "Ow, ow, ow!" she cried, "Why'd you have to hit so hard!" she asked rhetorically, seeming quite distressed over her nose's broken bridge.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa finishes untying Mina's legs as she speaks.

"Well, you WERE in the midst of raping me then... I think I could straighten that out, and I have an icepack or something in the freezer... but it'll hurt more, and you'd need to hold still."

Backing words with actions, she goes to her fridge, digging around in the freezer for an icepack or a bag of frozen peas or something.

(Yay basic First Aid.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa takes an ice pack out of the fridge. Thankfully, not much time has passed since the power outage, so it was still cold.

She walks over to Mina, telling her to let go of her nose. Melissa gets on top of her again, but not on the cock like last time, but in a way that would allow her to hold the girl down while she corrects the nose, telling her to hold still before she does so.

(First aid check)

With a shriek of pain, Melissa corrects the broken nose, quickly applying the icepack afterwards, and telling Mina to hold it there gently, as to not bend the nose again.

Looking up at Melissa, Mina asks, "... Why would you help me after what I tried to do to you? By rights, you should hate me... You even might have considered killing me... Why didn't you?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa gets a faraway look in her eyes, as she thinks her response over.

"I... when I was angry enough to kill you, I didn't have anything to do it with. If I'd had my gun, I would've shot you, but killing somebody with your bare hands is... ergh... I don't think I could do it."

She shudders.

"And then after we talked a while, I... lost my anger. You seem like a victim of your... nature... rather than intentionally trying to harm people. I... um... I'm gonna go take that shower. Keep your head up, keep the ice on it to reduce the swelling, and don't wiggle it around."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina lowers her head, "I'm sorry for attacking you... But I think that I might do it again... Eventually... I just know it. It's like there's something inside me that just wants to feed, and I feel like I'm dieing when I fight it, or don't satisfy it..."

She then apologies to Melissa in a regretful tone, "I'm sorry... Go take your shower before the water gets cold..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa heads to the bathroom. Even now, she can feel a slight trickle of cum oozing from her slit. She flips the shower on, glad that the water system is working, and quickly washes herself off. She tries her best to wash her uterus out, too, pressing down on her belly and spreading her slit with her other hand.

I really wish I'd gotten one of those hand-held sprayers...

She dries herself off with a towel as she returns to the bedroom.