Need to feed

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Bianca's head went limp as Aya stopped licking her, and the draining sensation stopped. She was panting, trying to catch her breath.

"I-I do... But this is...!" she exclaimed, unable to find a way to define it.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's eyes continued to stare at Bianca's pussy as she heard the girl speak. She was panting, she seemed tired and out of breath. If she allowed her to continue then this wouldn't last all that much longer. As the girl finished speaking Aya began to speak in her lustful voice. The only change in it was that it was slightly curious now.
" It's what sister? "

Ayas pussy was starting to get even wetter. it was going to start leaking soon. It wanted attention and now. Aya continued to wait though. She may of been mad with lust but she had some self control at the moment. Althought it would be gone in a moment...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( When a parasite stimulates it's host, it receives an equal amount of ecstasy in return, so that means if Aya gets Bianca off, Aya will cum as well, even if Bianca doesn't stimulate her, forming a, "spiritual connection" between the parasite, and it's host. )

Bianca's eyes shifted around the room quickly, and she didn't even know why she was doing it, as her mind did not know how to act to this situation.

"It's wrong... This is so wrong..." she said in a breathless response.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Ok. ))
Aya let out a small giggle when Bianca said this was wrong, Aya thought this was wonderful and that there was nothing wrong with it. Aya couldn't wait anymore. She wanted to continue pleasuring the girl and take in the wonderful feeling once more. Aya started to move her head back to the girls pussy. As she did she said something in her lustful voice.
" It's not wrong silly. This is wonderful... I'm going to continue now... "

Aya's head got back to the girls flower. Her mouth opened up as her tounge began to prod and lick the opening, tasting the juices that leaked out. Finally, after half a minute it happened. Aya got a little aggressive as she shoved her pussy in the girls face. The prodding and licking stopped then, Aya penetrated the girl with her tounge and began to swirl her tounge around the warm and tight pussy of Bianca, slurping and drinking all of her sisters sweet and tasty juices eagerly. Feeling the strong pleasure herself Aya started to moan, tears of pleasure formed in her eyes as she finally got what she had lusted for.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca moaned loudly against Aya's ass, her legs were bucking as Aya's tongue tortured her insides.

Bianca began to cry as Aya played with her pussy, the dirty feeling between her legs, the draining feeling encompasing her mind, and the fact that her own sister was doing this to her, made her feel completely overwhelmed, as she broke into tears from all of the combined emotions.

Bianca began to moan louder after a few minutes, and she started to lift her ass a little into the air as she began to shiver with pleasure, then let out what would have been a scream into Aya's crotch, her cum filling Aya's mouth as she had her first orgasm in her life.

Aya felt powerful, she felt happy, she felt satisfied, but most perplexing of all, she felt as if she had eaten a full meal, as if Bianca's orgasm... Filled her.

Looking back, Bianca was unconscious with Aya's ass against her face, her eyes were wide open, and she was breathing, but she was unmoving after she came, not moving an inch after Aya had finished her, made her cum.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya had quickly brought her sister to orgasm. When she finally made her sister cum she herself had cried out as she orgasmed all over the girls face whilst she drank in the orgasm that happened in her sisters pussy.

Aya finished drinking Bianca's first orgasm as she licked the inside of the walls of the girls pussy, getting every drop of the delicious juices. Aya moved her head away from Bianca's pussy as she rolled off the girl and got up from her bed then, stumbling a bit. She felt strong and great, she felt full. Aya had no idea why she felt the way she did now and with the state her mind was in at the moment she didn't care. Aya walked over to her bedroom door and locked it, making sure nobody would come in without a warning.

When Aya got her wits back she may hate herself, she may want to kill herself for raping her non blood related sister who she considered her best friend. But as of now Aya was happy that she had done this to Bianca. Looking at the still girl with her red eyes Aya saw how hard she was breathing, how wide her eyes were open. Aya let out a giggle as she climed back onto the bed and cuddled up to her sister.

Aya wispered something into the girls ear as she began to shut her eyes. Her voice still had the love in it, although most of the lust was gone.
" I love you Bianca... "

Aya's eye finished shutting. Aya started to drift to sleep, cuddled next to her sister.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before Aya could completely fall asleep, Bianca awoke her, speaking in a defeated tone.

"Aya... Please tell me you're still who I remember you are... Please tell me you're not someone else..." she asked quietly, seeming drained of emotion as a tear fell from her eye, "Please..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's mind was starting to fade out, being cuddled up to Bianca. Aya was about to fall asleep when she heard her sister ask her something in a defeated tone, asking her if she was the same person. With her eyes still shut Aya let out a small giggle as she quietly answered the girls question, her mind still not in its normal state.

" Of course I'm the same person Bianca... "

Aya nuzzled her face into the girls neck as she said this. With saying that Aya started to fall asleep once more...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( The invasion started that night, and since it's a mansion, it's likely farther away from the rural community, so it'll be one more game day before it reaches the mansion, after that point, both Aya and Bianca will end up in the prison, no matter what happens. )

Aya woke up, only to find Bianca not in her arms. After a quick look around for her sister, she saw that she was sitting, naked, on the side of the bed.

"... Good morning... Aya..." she said blankly.

She lowered her head, then climbed back on the bed, spreading her legs wide for Aya, offering herself to her.

"Please... Make love to me again... I... I want to feel you loving me again..." she begged, offering herself to her sister, like a bitch in heat.

After the many hours of sleep, Aya felt hungry again, but instead of food, her mind thought about feasting on the energy radiating from her sister for nourishment, wanting to feed once more...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As Aya slowly woke up from her sleep her memory was flooded with what had happened the night before. Knowing what she had done to her sister gave Aya mixed feeling. She was ashamed that she had raped her sister like she did, she prayed that Bianca didn't hate her after this. At the same time Aya knew how much she had enjoyed what she had done. Drinking in her sisters virginity as she cried out in ecstasy, just like in her fantasys.

Aya knew she would have to face her sister now, so Aya sat up from bed and looked around...

~ A moment after Bianca offers herself ~

Aya had mixed feelings at the moment. Her eyes showed lust and she wanted to drool at the sight of her naked sister. She felt the hunger from before, she wanted to pounce the girl again and fuck her again. Instead of doing that Aya looked away from her sister. Her red eyes were down showing regret and sorrow now. Aya only mumbled out something as she looked away.

" Bianca... I'm... I'm... "

Aya couldn't finish what she was saying. Her sister had accepted what Aya had done to her. She wanted more now. What was the point in saying sorry now? Aya turned her head back towards her sister, her eyes and voice tone the same. Aya softly began to speak.

" Bianca... Are you sure..? "

Aya wanted her to say yes. She badly did.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca looked down, staring at her crotch for a moment before answering,

"... Yes... As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I loved what you did to me..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing what her sister said made Aya feel a little better. She didn't seem to hate her and had enjoyed it. Maybe Aya could feed this hunger with Bianca instead of starving herself like she had been for days and days. Aya attemptted to shake off this depressed feeling and tried to get herself back in the mood she had been in before.

Aya weakly smiled as she looked at the girl. crawling over to her Aya softly began to speak, still keeping eye contact.

" Alright Bianca, ill love you again. Ill love you whenever you want... "

Aya got infront of Bianca. Once there she moved her head over to the girls and pressed her lips against the girls soft lips, kissing with passion. Aya then slowly tried to bring Bianca onto her back...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Bianca happily obliged, she went down on her back, keeping her legs spread wide for her sister.

"Aya," she breathed her name passionately, "I've never felt like this before... I always used to see you as family... But now I think you're something else..." she stated, diving back in to continue to kiss, her tongue dancing around Aya's

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya continued to kiss her sister as she brought the girl to her back. Aya broke the kiss, her eyes oepned. they now had the same lust as the night before. The only differnce was it wasn't as mad now. Before responding to what Bianca said Aya laid on top of her the same way she had last night, her pussy now infront of Bianca's face and her face only inchs away from the cute pussy she loved. Now on her sister like this Aya began to sofyly speak. She had lust and love in her voice now.
" Bianca... I've never felt like this either. I've never felt this need to have sex with people... As much as I wanted to do these things to other people I wanted you the most... "

Aya then brought her head to the girls pussy. Aya then slowly began to lick and prod the girls flower, much like she had done before. As Aya did she wondered something. Could her and Bianca be something besides sisters? Would it be wrong, even though they were not related by blood? Should Aya find other people to feed from...?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving a happy moan of ecstasy, Bianca leaned her head into Aya's pussy, trying to mimic her sister's own movements, running her tongue along the edges of her pussy, only not doing as well, as she kept moaning while Aya licked away at her pussy.

Bianca threw her head back, letting out a moan of lust,

"Oh, Aya! It feels so good!" Aya knew it did, she could feel it as well, as both of their pussies were dripping wet, some of Aya's juices were leaking onto Bianca's face as Aya eagerly licked away at her sister's pussy.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's face was flustered once more. The pleasure in her pussy was even greater then last night now that Bianca was licking at it. Those same tears and moans of pleasure began to return as Aya continued to lick and prod away at Bianca's flower, she drank any juices that came into her mouth. Finally Aya decided to penetrated the girls flower with her tounge. Aya slwoly pushed her tonge into the pussy and began to swirl her tounge around the warm and tight pussy of Bianca, even faster and skillful then before as she slurped and drank all of her sisters sweet and tasty juices eagerly. Aya had also taken her left hand and used it to gently rub her sisters clint.

As Aya continued to moan she cried her sisters name from pleasure.
" Ohhh... B-Bianca! Y-yes! "

Her sisters licking and the feeling she was taking was about to make her pussy explode an orgasm.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the two continued to lick at each other, Bianca eventually went limp, letting Aya work at her pussy, continuing to drain her sister's essence.

Not long after, Bianca let out a passionate moan, as she came inside Aya's mouth, just like last night, as Aya slurped all of her juices. Bianca went limp again, going into another sex coma due to Aya's passionate loving.

Aya felt even more powerful, overcharged even, which only made her feel better, as Bianca lay under, unconscious, and yet conscious at the same time.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just like the night before Aya had made herself and Bianca to orgasm. Now Aya felt stronger then before. She had never felt this good. Whenever she had sex it made her feel this way. Aya only wondered how this was affecting her sister. As Aya drank her sisters sweet juices and cleaned her flower of it with her tounge she made sounds showing how much she loved this taste. When Aya finished she rolled off of her sister once more, laying on the bed.

Aya got up from the bed and examined her sister. She looked the same as she did the night before, eyes wide open and breathing hard. Aya wondered if what she was doing was harming her. It was if after she did this to her she had drained her of her energy.

Aya let out a sigh as she then took ahold of her sister and pulled her to the top of the bed, placing her head on a pillow as Aya began to cuddle up to her once again. Aya rested her head on the girls neck as she shut her eyes once more. As Aya kept there she wispered out something.
" Thank you Bianca... I might be dead right now if it wasn't for you... "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

About half an hour later, Bianca began to blink. Stretching as if she slept for a long time.

"Oh..." she murmured weakly, putting her hand to her head as if she was about to lose balance, "I feel kinda funny... I can't feel my... hands... anything..." she claimed, sounding almost like a zombie, no emotion whatsoever.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's eyes opened as she heard her sister speaking. She was sounding almost like a zombie, no emotion at all. Aya got up off of her sister, leaving the warmth. She looked over the fair skined girl, she looked... Weak. Maybe she needed food. Looking down at the girl with concern in her eyes Aya began to speak quietly to her, her voice had just as much concern as her eyes.
" Bianca... Are you alright...? Would you like something to eat? "

Aya wondered what she meant by se couldn't feel anything.