Need to feed

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Bianca blushed, looking down and smiling a little.

"I was thinking... I need a bath..." Bianca looked up to Aya, "Remember when we used to bath together, Aya? When we were young?" Bianca's face reddened more, "Would you like to do it again?" she asked, hope filling her voice.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya thought back to those baths that the two girls use to take with one another long ago. Baths that now have been replaced by taking a shower or bath alone. Aya didn't know where it would lead but she wanted to do it. A bath with Bianca sounded wonderful.

Aya's face still had the same redness from blushing. Aya began to speak, her lustful red eyes looking at Bianca once more.
" Bianca... Yes... I would love to bathe with you again..."

Aya then waited for a response as she sat there, looking at her sister with her lustful red eyes that longed to see her sisters nude body...[/QUOTE]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca eagerly led the way to her room.

Bianca had always been given more than Aya, a larger room, more respect, more attention...

But, Bianca had often given much of it to her sister, allowing her to stay in her room when she was scared, or lonely, as well as giving her all of the respect she knew she deserved...

As well, among all of the larger things, Bianca had a larger tub, hence the likely purpose of her leading her sister there, as the two could easily lay down in it, allowing them selves to submerge in the large tub.

As soon as the blond and her sister entered the room, Bianca shut the door, and locked it eagerly, not soon before stripping herself of her clothing on the spot, revealing her nude shape to her sister. She had a big smile on her face, as she turned to Aya,

"I'll get the water ready!" she announced, quickly walking in a near skip to the bathroom, and plugging the drain, so that the water may build up, then turning the knob, as a large amount of hot water came pouring from the faucet.

She reached over to one of the bottles along the side of the tube, and began to release the contents of it into the torrent of water coming from the faucet, as the normal tub was soon turned into a bubble bath.

If Aya was looking, she'd have been staring at her sister's ass and pussy, as she bent over to make the bubble bath.

Bianca quickly hopped into the tub, squealing a little at the hot water, "Owie!" she exclaimed, as she got comfortable inside the blanket of bubbles.

"Come on, Aya!" she called to her sister, "It feels great! I want you here with me!"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya quickly obeyed her sisters request as she began to undo the buttons on her pajamas. Aya quickly got her nightware off as she got her bra and pantys off. With her firm breasts and the rest of her body now nude Aya slowly walked into the bathroom, her eyes looking like then did when she had loved Bianca for the first time, her face blushing.

Aya moved a little quicker as she got inside the bathroom, seeing her sister in the bubble bath. Aya slowly made her way to the tub as she stepped inside warm water, her body quickly adjusting to the heat. Looking at her sister Aya quietly mumbled out something.
" It feels nice..."

The water was nice but Aya had something else on her mind at the moment. Aya sat across from her sister, looking ather with a lustful and affectionate look.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca blushed back, smiling shyly at her sister, before moving from her spot, facing her back to her sister, glancing back at her.

"Would you... Wash me?" Bianca asked, face red with embarrassment.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya smiled at Bianca's request. Answering the girl Aya slowly nodded as she said something, speaking her her lustful and loving tone.
" Of course..."

Aya then got directly beside her sister, after taking a wash cloth that was on the side of the tub. Aya was quick to act as her left arm wrapped around Bianca's body, pulling her into herself as she was leaning into the side of the tub. The hand caressed whatever skin it met. Aya's other arm moved over to the girls belly as Aya's hand began to gently wash the girls belly with the wash cloth. Aya couldn't help but move her head over to Bianca's neck as her soft lips met with the girls fair and soft skin, sucking on it a little.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah!" Bianca gasped as Aya's lips met her skin. Her legs instinctively spread wide as soon as Aya began to suck away at a little more of her energy, the sexual thrill of being drained overtaking her as she pressed herself into Aya, moaning softly.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya continued to hold onto Bianca as she washed the girls belly, gently sucking on her neck. As Aya felt the girls legs spread wide open she got an idea, and idea that made her face blush harder then it already was. Aya breifly stopped sucking to say something out with passion and love, saying it in a wisper.
" Bianca... I'm going to make you feel good again..."

Aya then continued her sucking as she stopped washing the girls belly and brought the right hand down to the opening of Bianca's pussy. With care Aya gently began to wash the girls flower, rubbing a little harder when the wash rag came near the girls clint. Aya was feeling it again, the wonderful feeling in her pussy when she did this to Bianca. It was so great in this mass of warmth, her nude body pressed against Bianca's...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca leaned passionately into Aya, moaning loudly,

"Yes!" she exclaimed, her legs were trembling as Aya began to drain her, "Oh, god, yes! You drive me crazy, Aya!" she called to her lover, as her hands reached up to squeeze her breasts, while still moaning as Aya's hand "cleaned" Bianca's cute little flower.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya continued to suck at the girls neck as she washed the girls pussy. Aya looked down to see Bianca playing with her breasts. This made Aya feel even more aroused. Aya's left arm held Bianca tighter, as Aya then let out a moan from the feeling that was building in her pussy.

Aya's right hand suddenly stopped washing the girls pussy. It let the wash rag floar down to the bottom of the bathrub. Aya was done with that now, she was going to use her fingers on Bianca. Aya's right hand moved back to Bianca's pussy as her middle and index finger rubbed and prodded the outside of the girls flower. Then, without warning, Aya penetrated the girls pussy as her two fingers skillfully went in and out of the pussy. Aya maoned more and more as she did this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca cringed as Aya's fingers slipped inside her folds, leaning her head forward in exstacy, feeling herself nearing climax.

"Mmm..!" Bianca moaned, "I'm... I'm gonna..!" she announced, unable to find a word that described her climax, as she suddenly let a breath out, as she came inside the water.

Aya felt the surge run through her again, making her feel all-powerful, as Bianca was drained completely once more, going limp in Aya's arms...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt her sister go limp as she pulled her fingers out of the girls pussy and stopped sucking on her neck. Aya wanted to continue to violate her sister in this warm water, but didn't. Instead she ended up taking the girl out of the tub with great care and bringing carrying her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, laying her on top of her bed.

Aya had ended up pulling the bathtub plug, letting the water with her and Bianca's cum go down the drain. After she did this Aya ended up getting a towel from the bathroom, taking to to her sister, drying the girl from the head down. At one point while Aya did this she wispered out something to Bianca, her voice had concern in it.
" Bianca... Are you alright..?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca's eyes were shut, as she shuffled slightly in her unconscious state after her name was called,

"Mmm..." she let out a small moan, "Aya..." she whispered, and continued to whisper her sister's name, even after Aya answered her, she still kept calling out to her sister...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt herself get even more worried then. Seeing her sister like this while calling out Aya's name made Aya stop drying her off, even thought she was almost done. Aya got onto the bed with the girl, laying right next to her, her head only inchs away from Bianca's. Aya then wispered something out to Bianca as she layed there next to her. Her voice had holy concern and love for her sister in it.
" Bianca... I'm right here... I love you so much Bianca... "

Aya then moved her head over to Bianca's. Aya went and pressed her lips onto Bianca's, kissing her with great passion. Aya then moved her arms and begant to wrap them around the girl, pulling her into a hug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca's eyes opened up slowly, and embraced Aya back in a weak hug, as well as a kiss.

Closing her eyes again, Bianca snuggled closer to Aya, resting her head between Aya's breasts. She wrapped an arm around her lover's waist, pulling herself in as close as possible as she sought shelter from the warmth of her sister's body.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya shut her eyes and rested on the bed as she held her sister, her face blushing. Aya felt so happy, feeling her sisters warmth as she kept there. As Aya laid there holding her sister she thought about something. Whenever she loved Bianca the girl got so limp and weak. Aya herself on the other hand got strong and felt great. Aya then knew what she was doing to her sister every time they made love. She was draining the girl of her energy like some kind of parasite. Aya was fraid she could hurt Bianca by doing this, maybe even killing her. Aya was going to have to do something. She was going to have to start feeding off of other people instead of just her sister...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the two cuddled for a while, Aya felt Bianca's presence build up again, as her eyes open, looking up to her little sister.

"Aya... What's wrong?" she asked, seeing the concern on Aya's face.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing her sister open her eyes and ask her what was wrong Aya responded, her voice matching the concern look on her face.
" Bianca... I'm afraid I might be hurting you. Every time we make love you get so limp and weak... "

Aya held the girl a little tighter as she spoke.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca looked up with a concerned face.

"I do feel... Like I'm being drained..." she shook her head, "But it feels so good, I hardly notice. It's alright, sister." she cooed Aya, brushing a hand along her face.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya held her sister tightly. For a few moments Aya moved herself a bit so she could stroke the girls hair with her right hand. Her left hand had moved down to the girls belly, rubbing it gently. Aya thought about how her sister said how much she enjoyed it. Aya was glad she did, Aya loved it to. She was just so afraid she was going to hurt her sister.

Aya looked at her sister with her concerned red eyes, she spoke to the girl with the same concerned voice.
" Bianca... When we make love you are being drained. I'm eating your energy by doing this to you... I know because I feel so good and strong... I'm so scared that I might drain you of everything and kill you..."

Aya was going to start feeding off of other people if her sister was ok with it.