Need to feed

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

(Both Aya and Bianca fire wildly at the monster)

Although two of Bianca's shots missed, and the other shot was nullified by the creature's thick armor, the last of Aya's shots hit home, and hits well. Blood from her shot oozes from the creature, as it recoils from Aya's well placed shot, seeming to be on the brink of death.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was going to finish this thing off and now. Although she wasn't going to triple shot this thing she was going to do an aimed shot. Aiming her 9mm once more Aya pulled the trigger and fired, the bullet directed at the things body. Aya continued to feel her lust and need to sex but ignored it, she forced the need back. She had already promised herself that she would love the maid and Bianca when this was over with.

*Aimed shot.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya waited until it leaped, as she predicted it's movement, and placed her gun right against it's head in midair, and splattered it's brains all over the ceiling.

Bianca, who was about to fire until Aya killed it, began to breath heavily, taking deep breaths.

"How..." she breathed, "How are they so fast?"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was breathing hard when the thing was finally killed. Aya didn't know if there were any more monsters or if there were any more woman who needed her help, she could only hope she had seen the last of this things and there wern't any more woman who needed her help, who had been raped by these things.

Aya ignored her sister as she looked at her adoptive mother, seeing her in this state was tearing Aya up inside. Tearfully Aya walked over to the knocked out woman. As Aya got to her she tried to get her attention.
" M...Mom... Are you ok..? "

Aya continued to let tears weld in her red eyes as she waited for a response.
* Aya attempts to get her moms attention.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right as Aya walked over, Bianca was quickly on her knees, next to their mother. She did a number of checks on her condition, feeling her pulse, checking her breathing, looking at her pupils, until she pulled herself away, and looked at Aya.

"I think she's okay..." she said with uncertainty, "She's just knocked out..." She turned her head back to her naked mother, repulsed by what she had been reduced to by these monsters, "We have to get her out of here..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Wiping the tears from her eyes with her wrists Aya looked up to her sister, taking comfort that she was saying their mother would be fine. Answering Bianca's comment Aya replied to her, her tone sounding a bit empty now.
" Y-yes we do... Shall we carry her out? "

Aya was ready to carry the woman out herself if she had to.
* Aya carrys her mom out with her sister, if they can. If not Aya goes and gets the maids.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya finds some difficulty in picking up her mother, but with a little effort, she was able to lift her. Her mother's naked body right in her arms made her unable to fight a blush, as perverse thoughts ran through her head.

Bianca blinked at Aya as she lifted their mother, and gestured towards the door.

"We've got mother, now lets get out of this nightmare! I don't want to be here any longer!"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya nodded to her sister as she began to walk, following the girl so they could get out of this damn building. Aya did her best to keep her eyes off of her mother, she didn't want more perverse thoughts about her running through her mind, even if she wasn't of the same blood.

Her face still blushing Aya looked directly at her sister. Aya, in a voice now showing how weak her mind was getting and how much she longed for the girl, Aya spoke to her.
" S-sister... I used up most of my essence fighting those things... When this is over ill need to feed... "

Aya didn't think her sister had enough to fill her. If Bianca didn't fight her on it Aya planned to feed off of the maid as well.

* Leave building and return to the maids.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Hehehe, try not to have Aya call it essence, as neither Bianca or Aya actually have a name for it yet.)

Bianca blushed at Aya's mention of being hungry, and glanced back at her,

"A-alright..." she agreed hesitantly.

After they had left the main lobby of the abandoned building, Aya and Bianca came walking out of the front doors, and their driver, as well as a few other maids, came running up to her.

The maid that drove them asked, "Did you purge the building already? Is it safe for us to go in and extract the woman inside?" she asked Aya, seeming ready to send the order to her fellow maid to march inside the building.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( RJ, do I have to have Aya go back in to fight more monsters or is it safe to send the maids in? ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Aya didn't search every part of the large building, only the staff area. Whether or not there are more monsters inside is unknown to Aya.)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya, finally being outside, felt a little better now. When all of the maids had come running to her and asking if it was safe to go in Aya shook her head. Shortly after Aya answered them, speaking softly.
" No... We killed three monsters but we don't know if there are more inside. I'm going back in but please... Get my mother inside the limo... "

Aya didn't want to hold her mother any longer, seeing her like this was creating sick thoughts.
* Aya gets the maids to put her mother in the limo then goes back inside.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of the stronger looking women stepped up, and took their mother from Aya's hands, and began to slowly walk back to the limo, opening the door and gently putting her inside.

After she was safely put inside the limo, their driver looked to Aya, a tinge of concern on her face, "... Are you alright, milady?" she asked politely, "You look... Flustered..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon hearing and looking at the orange haired driver a perverted thought of licking her pussy clean ran through her head. Aya fought back the thoughts as she tried to get herself under control. Looking at the girl, trying to hide her desires and lust, spoke to the girl.
" Yes fine... I just used a lot of my energy fighting those... Things... "

Aya badly needed to feed. She was about to loose her control again, like the night before when she raped Bianca. Aya didn't think she could do it but was thinking about feeding off of one the maids, maybe Bianca...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The maid chuckled, "Oh... I see." she said with discovery, as if understanding Aya's predicament, "The Goddess said milady might need a little... Boost," she acknowledge, grabbing at her skirt with her hands, and lifting it up just high enough to show Aya her crotch, pantyless, before letting it fall back down, "Milady willing, would you like to perform the feeding ritual on one of us?"

All of the maids gathered after she asked Aya that question, as if ready to answer the call, should Aya make it.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya had almost pounced the maid when she saw the girls uncovered pussy. Aya needed to feed and now. Aya didn't want to hurt her sisters feelings by feeding off of someone else but still, she knew her sister would understand and get over it. Besides, Aya needed her sister to go back inside with her. She couldn't just drain her, not now.

Aya nodded to the girl as she spoke, her need to do the ritual showing.
" Yes... Ill go crazy if I don't feed soon... "

Aya was ready for sex then and there. She couldn't wait to bring one of these girls to climax...

* FEED. Not off of the red haired driver. She's for later. ;D *

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The driver nodded, and gestured towards a smaller maid with brown hair, and brown eyes. The girl with glowing brown eyes blinked, but then quickly bowed at Aya, and started for the limo, walking over to it, and hopping in, leaving the door open in invitation.

Bianca shuffled uncomfortably.

"Sister..." she called to Aya, almost in a whine, "Are you sure you don't just want to feed off of me again?" she asked, almost sounding jealous.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was about to go inside the limo when she heard her sister speak to her, sounding like she was whining. Aya turned to her and quickly spoke, not in the mood to speak about this at all.
" Sister... I can't feed off of you, not now. Ill need you to go back inside with me... Please understand... "
Aya then turned from her sister and walked to the limo, going inside and shutting the door behind her.

* Feed off of the brown haired girl. Play through it if allowed. *

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Along one of the long seats, the brown haired girl was laying down, her legs spread wide for Aya in invitation, awaiting to be fed off of.

"I'm all yours... Milady..." she enticed Aya in a seductive voice, trailing one finger up and down her cute, pink pussy, already wet with excitement.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya almost drooled at the sight of the maid, her legs spread wide showing her wet pussy. Without speaking or thought Aya quickly stripped out of her clothing, getting everything off and letting it fall to the ground as she walked over to the maid, now nude. Instead of going straight for the girls pussy Aya got on long seat and laid onto the smaller girl, the two girls head only a foot away from one another. Aya's lustful red eyes looked into the girls glowing brown ones. Slowly and gently Aya moved her head to the girls as she pressed her lips against the girls, trying to gently push her tounge into the girls mouth.

* Kiss. If the girl isn't completly naked Aya strips her. *