What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. Ap15 OUT!

Will there be a change log for us to quickly find out what is new to hunt for in the game? I generally like going in blind but lately I have little less time and your game in particular takes longer since I like to speak to most people twice (normal/mind reading). Not to mention trying different options by save/reload. :p

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any news?

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's still proofreading stage. It takes a lot of time to do this and it's not easy task. And it's better done slowly but well, then quick and bad.

Yes, there will be walkthrough on my patreon page, same as it is there now. Now that you mention it I should probably split it up for only new content and all.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you need any help proofreading, I'd be happy to help. If not, I'll sit back patiently and wait like everyone else.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The coming new verison will it be 16+? since newest free is 15final?

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The coming new verison will it be 16+? since newest free is 15final?
I don't get it, are you referring to the release date of the previous version?:confused:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't get it, are you referring to the release date of the previous version?:confused:
the latest one is 15final, just wondering if the coming verison will be named 16, so i can keep track :p

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The last version was called Ap15, because he released it in the 15th of April.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New post up on patreon for patrons only, something to do with beta testing. Guess the public release is also getting closer (2 weeks?).

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried the game today on a whim and I'll say, it's nice. I find the art real charming, keep it up.

Still really early on but one thing I wanted to ask, why can't I go to sleep? Maybe I'm doing something wrong or dunno, Revy always says that it's too early to go to bed. Gotta do events in the evening (I did swimming, the feast and some random punks groping her in the bar)? The fourth night I can't find anything to do. Maybe a small hint since I like to play blind on a first playthrough.

Also, loading a save in big area takes waaay too long (castle courtyard and the forest particularly).

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the game today on a whim and I'll say, it's nice. I find the art real charming, keep it up.

Still really early on but one thing I wanted to ask, why can't I go to sleep? Maybe I'm doing something wrong or dunno, Revy always says that it's too early to go to bed. Gotta do events in the evening (I did swimming, the feast and some random punks groping her in the bar)? The fourth night I can't find anything to do. Maybe a small hint since I like to play blind on a first playthrough.

Also, loading a save in big area takes waaay too long (castle courtyard and the forest particularly).
I can't remember exactly but I believe you can spend time in the evening by progressing the Thomlin line a bit and having him jerk off in front of you. Go into the forrest and then south towards the pond. You may need to ask about his whereabouts.

You can also skip day time by interacting with the book shelf in the library I think.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't remember exactly but I believe you can spend time in the evening by progressing the Thomlin line a bit and having him jerk off in front of you. Go into the forrest and then south towards the pond. You may need to ask about his whereabouts.

You can also skip day time by interacting with the book shelf in the library I think.
That did the trick, thanks mate.

And I gotta say, I'm impressed with the game. The slow corruption is really well done. Here's hoping for more exhibitionism and maybe some bestiality with the dog.

A small bug, when you jump down from ledges (the pokemon nostalgia) you can get stuck if you jump on an unwalkable cell (for example if you jump onto a plant). Maybe add a teleport to Ravy's room spell? Or remove plants around ledges, dunno what's easier to do since the tp could break some things during events.

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey nerion

any news?? :D

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking at the patreon page, looks like there is a compatibility issue that prevents the saves from the old version of the game from working with the new one.

I totally agree with the majority here: such things are expected in early stages of development and unless there is an easy work around this is nothing to be worried about. In case somebody doesn't want to start from the very beginning they can easily use one of the save files posted by the community.

Augustus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried playing this game today...

Very slow, with 2 hours in-game and nothing much happened.

Lots of backtracking.

Lots, LOTS of bugs... it takes forever to load a save, I found lots of ways to trigger events in a broken manner by accident, and finally, I got stuck in a "too early night", basically it is night forever, my character refuses to sleep, but I Can't find what I am supposed to do to force her to sleep, I even started doing daytime quests at night (and causing lots of bugs in the process) and still couldn't figure what I was supposed to do.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Issues are more or less fixed, so I'll release the game for patreons soon.

Augustus
Slow loading times are gone, there is option to turn off some of the effects that makes game runs faster. A lot of bugs is fixed too. But still a player who wants to brake an event might find a way to do that. But if you try not to, you should be good.

And yes, game has slow start, do not expect too much action at the very beginning. There is more a bit later. I understand that not everyone might like it but this is how it is.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, I'm tempted to patreon and I usually detest patreon/kickstarter/early access stuff...

There's something in your art that really appeals to me, can't put my finger on what exactly. Are you considering something like an art book addition (doesn't have to be game CG/H stuff) for a pledge?

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's something in your art that really appeals to me, can't put my finger on what exactly.
A cute MC with reasonable proportions and a reasonable starting outfit that isn't unnecessarily skimpy. Personally i normally hate RPG Maker games but the art keeps me following this one.