What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. OCT27 OUT!

any news about new vers?

Nothing thus far, consider coming back in two weeks, unless your a 5$ patreon in which case try again in another 10 or so days.

My financial situation is currently not at the best state (failed exam, cut scholarship, having to move countries and look for a new job), but just backed this up as my very first ever Patreon project for the max pledge - that's just how much I crave for more of Ravy's exhibitionistic shenanigans :)

No way would I be able to endure 2 more weeks knowing that it's already out there. :D

My financial situation is currently not at the best state (failed exam, cut scholarship, having to move countries and look for a new job), but just backed this up as my very first ever Patreon project for the max pledge - that's just how much I crave for more of Ravy's exhibitionistic shenanigans :)

That sounds reasonable :}
He is probably already testing and polishing the new version and soon we can enjoy this sweet piece of Hgame.
I have a strong feeling that this time it will be very tasty.
We just have to be a bit more patient!

The new version should be ready for testing and proofreading in about two days according to one of Nerion's comment.

The new version should be ready for testing and proofreading in about two days according to one of Nerion's comment.

cad6d8838d.png

will she be able to walk without panties this time? I would love to see that boy's face when she goes down the stairs!

I would love that too, but Nerion didn't mention anything about that. The new content is almost unknown, Nerion likes secrets. :)

Last edited:

From what I've read around, 3 things seem to have an overwhelming public demand, so I'm sure they will eventually come into light: :)
1. No panties in daylight (at least eventually).
2. More ladder boy action.
3. More Mr. Bladewoods scenes (there can never be enough!)

Nerion did address the suggestion of giving the boy a name, so he's definitely not forgotten :)

Nerion already said that the new update won't include new content for the "ladder boy".

Nerion already said that the new update won't include new content for the "ladder boy".

Bummer, but I trust him to make a great game nonetheless.

Well... If Ravy is able to walk around without her panties at daytime, so the ladder boy will eventually have some new flavour text, but nothing entierly new. But I'm pretty sure Nerion already planned something for him for the next time, this kid is quite popular among players.

Your link to download in first post lead to your parthenon site. Thing is, i not found any download option.

Your link to download in first post lead to your parthenon site. Thing is, i not found any download option.

This is really nice!

Anyone have a save after we kill the bear tried finding my older version but to no avail

man that bugtesting is taking forever I can't freaking wait

How to fit this game visual´s to 16:9 from 4:5 screen size?
Pressing "Alt+Enter" just stretching it to fullscreen, and so deforming.
Pressing "F5" like in "Supercreep" RPG do not work.
Maybe i forgot something, someone can help me here?

This week new version is go uot to patreons, or even today?
I can help playtesting, finding bugs, like i did before.
Nerion, you can PM a copy if you like later.
M-77

Back