What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. OCT27 OUT!

I believe he said the 20th?
I could be wrong, but I don't believe he has given a date yet. The 20th estimate was made by another user based on the public release date for the Oct release.

That's correct, I misinterpreted what somebody else said.

Yes, I'll release it in few days.

Glad to see you're still doing well and working on this project, it was a pleasure to test for you before and I can't wait to test this next version! Your work is very high quality

Rejoice, the public release is out!

whats new?

Some dialogues have been redone. Some news scenes have been added, mostly with the t. rep., the mayor , the sundress and Thomlin.

The charity job and a new action (with D key) have also been added.

Hi nerion, i would ask a couple of question.
1. Will u post a new complete walkthrough for us dummies to get all the possible scenes ( and maybe even the one missing if u do a choice instead of another)?

2. Would u add a changelog for the new versions??

Thanks for ur time :D

I dunno if anyone else has this problem. But I go to the forest village for a feast, the fire's lit, but no one's there aside from that one woman who tells you they're by the fire.

I had quite the opposite problem. After a while of exploring all options, the old lady was invisible. At first thought that it was triggered by Ravy refusing to drink, but then it was still happening with the opposite choice, so it felt like it was caused by too many game loads, but could really be anything. Happened in March 7th version, but didn't happen again in March 11th, but I doubt that anything was really done on that, I probably simply didn't manage to trigger it again.

i'm unable to complete the prison part of the quest

i'm unable to complete the prison part of the quest

If you've flashed the prisoner enough that's the end of the quest for now. I forget what she says, but it's something like "that's enough for now".

It's a good update for an excellent project. But to me it felt like it was more tightening some things up and revamping existing scenes more than adding a tonne of new stuff.

Although, to be fair, I haven't played this update in a while now, and I did not find everything when I did play it. This is pretty much the only Patreon I keep going, Nerion's ask for early access to releases is stupidly reasonable. It also helps that of all the Patreon H-RPG Maker games out there currently, this is easily my favorite.

So, final rating: 13 Tim Horton's Double Doubles out of 8 Chimichangas.

What's up with the charity job? How do you access that?

What's up with the charity job? How do you access that?

Get the dog, when he gets restless talk to Thomlin. Then you go talk to the Executioner in the North part of town.

I've encountered a bug. It happens after I've gained the ability to lift my skirt in Bladeword's room. When I leave the castle that morning, Revy says "Ah!" and then it crashes and gives me this error. I'm really hoping loading an earlier save will prevent this from happening.

Edit: Trying to avoid this, I talked to a bunch of people in town and brought the dog with me. The moment I left town again, it seems to try to do the same scene, and the dog runs off to kill a butterfly on the map. So I guess the error came from not having the dog with me when the scene was going to occur, although the scene shouldn't even play the moment I enter the area.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Get the dog, when he gets restless talk to Thomlin. Then you go talk to the Executioner in the North part of town.

Thanks!

Back