What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Mouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. OCT27 OUT!

I got those scenes. I did however find some bugs with the teleportation quest. In the gem area at least one mushroom had typos in the tags and thus text was shown without effects. Then there was text being repeated after picking up the gem. Also crafting caused a crash.

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, i think i finished all the possible new events so far... i think

1: Goblin following ravy and jacking at her :p
2: Aldis inviting ravy to the tower
3: Ravy inviting Aldis [or was it thomlin?] to the secret swimming area
4: Maid job at the office
5: Dishwasher [damn this event made me hopeful.. i feel like i got trolled by ravy here]
6: more event with salve application
7: ravy watching thomlin jack off in the guard tower or storage room
There are more as well, but I don't think this is an exclusive list (esp. given what Mouse just said about a teleportation quest and crafting?):

4b: Maid job -> Mayor spanking, and bending over for the trader rep
7: *Guard tower, storage room, or prison of the Mage tower
8: Dog has some form of interaction with stray dogs (crossroads, outside herbalist in town), and the white dog that appears in town; does this lead anywhere at the moment if you choose to not circumcise? Esp. given what the prior owner of the dog had to say ;)
9: Can learn invisibility spell from father, but, can't figure out how to use?

Amazing work as always, Nerion!

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Augustus
It is public post, isn't it? Second one for patreons is patreon only.

Agnostic
No boys version means that Thomlin's and Aldis standing pictures are invisible. Only standing pictures during dialog. Some people didn't liked them (I can see why) so now it is your choice which version you want. Their portrait in menu, inbattle picture and um... certain body parts during H events are not affected.

shortykilz
I might make changelog or hints public. But I think I owe my patreons something extra like detailed walktrough. And it's not like I won't answer your questions.

Myrrdin_Emrys
Well, usually there is a hint in game like "That's it for now" or something similiar when you reach end of quest line. And it's not like you are missing something if you don't find some quest now. Then, when you come back for next version it'll have more content for you.
Invisibility spell is not yet implemented. But I'm working on it.
Dark when you wake up? Huh, I thought that I fixed that problem. I'll see to that. Well, at least it's not gamebraking.
And thank you so much for pointing walk able wall. Will get fixed right away. I'd grateful if you find more odd things.

Shadowen
Thanks! W key wasn't tested much so I expected things like that. Will be fixed.

artikis
Thanks for the bug.
You missed dog quest, Marienne's quest and father wants something from Ravy too. And some other stuff. Key to this is usually making people like Ravy, getting more exhibitionism/boldness points, sometimes you must do other events first, or just wait for day x+.

Nidjo
I don't see why not pervy virgin should be not possible. Go for it if you want. Yeah, she might thought that but it's up for the player to decide. But let me warn you, If you heat her up too much she might disobey... It might be risky. And thanks for the bug.

Mouse
Can you specific after which event with Neel it was like that? Anyway thanks.
Oh no, crafting crash... You need to tell me if you are using saves from previous version or not?
Typos in the tags might appear here and there. I'll fix as much as I find. But text repeating after picking up gem? What, did you got two of them? You're the first person who has problem with this quest...

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also got a crash while trying to craft for the teleportation spell. It was a new game from the start, so no old saves in use.
It mentioned something about crafting not beeing initialized I think.

Mouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mouse
Can you specific after which event with Neel it was like that? Anyway thanks.
Oh no, crafting crash... You need to tell me if you are using saves from previous version or not?
Typos in the tags might appear here and there. I'll fix as much as I find. But text repeating after picking up gem? What, did you got two of them? You're the first person who has problem with this quest...
Neel event... hmm... I think it was second or third. Certainly not first, since after first I returned directly back. Second is most likely one.
I started the game from start, so no, I am not using old saves.
The error code I get is:
"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant Game_Interpreter::Scene_ICrafting"
It happens regardless of the time of the day and I do have actually 10 empty bottles in the inventory. 5 was required, methinks.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Augustus
It is public post, isn't it? Second one for patreons is patreon only.
Shows as Patreons only for me at least, I can't download it. Clicking it just sends me to "pledge to creator" page.

ETA: Nevermind, I was trying to read the top-most post with the title "Public Release" instead of scrolling down to the third post.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello,
game get´s more interesting. I found some Bug´s too:
-the Crafting crash, mentioned by others players allready.
(I use old save from final April Version.)
-The Receptionist at the desk in Mayor House is an red haired man but
when talking to him the sprite swaps to a blue haired girl.
(At evening trying asking about the housemaid work.)
-Meeting the two girls at the river the game shows the last group picture
on witch Ravy has her standard clotches on, not the Sundress i have equiped
her with.
-Fighting with the Drunkyards for Ela the animation shows Ravy shooting the normal Matchlock Pistol nude not in the clotches equiped.
Looks like the game has trouble with getting some files right.
M-77

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really liked the new events, really like the direction this game is taking in general.

I don't think I got all the events still. There is no way to test the invisibility spell in town yet, is there?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm also really liking the way things are going, and looking forward to the next update... and how things progress.

I will say that if you push Ravy, she does become very darned lewd/naughty/corrupt. Some might have an issue with this, however the fact that it's all player controlled makes this a moot point - if you select all the naughty options then don't be surprised when she becomes naughty. I like the fact that you can choose to hold her back and guide her in how corrupt/naughty you want her to be.

Now, I do have some bugs & feedback to report. Note that this is using a new save from this version. In spoiler tag due to length and discussing events.

- I can not do the crafting at all. I keep getting an error which crash's the game. Doesn't matter if I try it at day or night. Check attached image.

- I can not talk to the white dog after talking to the girl who owns her. Prior to talking to the girl I could talk to the dog and got a "She's so fluffy" comment, but after talking to the girl... game crash's every time I talk/action the white dog. See other attached file.

- When you have your dog in party, it's stats bars are jumbled up and not displaying correctly. Likely because the UI is designed for 2 bars only, while the dog has 3. See attachment image.

- When trying to get some private time with Thomlin in the guard tower, the word "Started" is misspelled "Starded"

-In the scene with Thomlin at the swimming pong, he says Ravy is "beutifull"... should be "beautiful"

- I had trouble doing the QTE when doing the maid job in the town hall. I found the arrows changed too fast for me to do a lot of the time. Sometimes I was able to get them and clean well, but most times not. Is this intentional due to Ravy now having much experience with cleaning / maid duties?

- I agree that the dish washing job... got trolled hard by Ravy with the "just once more" thing. pffft! lol Well done on suckering ppl into doing that multiple times.

- Are you planning on doing anything regarding pregnancy in the game? Randomly choose the father, or a story-scripted thing? Or just suggested in a/the ending that it possibly/did happen?

- Upon talking to Marianne after saving Ela, she asks about it... I had gone with Thomlin. I said I had gone with Thomlin... but then she & I discussed how I did it solo instead.

- The event with the goblin was somewhat confusing... as it only showed some comments aby Ravy going "oohhh" "ahhh" type things, but nothing about what the goblin was doing. After reloading a prior save to go see something else, I triggered the event again... and got to see images of the goblin wanking itself and realized what was going on.

- I had similar issue regarding the 1st time Ravy went with Thomlin to a private area in the castle. When he asked her to remove her clothes, I was given no options and she refused. I reloaded as I wanted to try a different spot... and this time got the option to either remove clothes or keep them on.

- I appear to be completely missing one masturbation scene/thought. When Ravy goes to bed and decides to play with herself, I see option for Aldris, Thomlin, Mr Bladewoods, Feast, Neel & the Mayor. After that is "..." which just reloads the menu... so either I'm missing something, or that's a placeholder for a second (and more?) list of options?

- I felt bad for Thomlin after the gem recovery quest. Ravy went the most dangerous path and promised him a reward... which he never got. Poor guy.

- Are you planning on getting Thomlin & Ravy sprung/caught? I was sorta hoping for it after doing the masturbate-a-thon under the guard tower a few nights, but nope. Would def make things awkward.

- Also had a good chuckle at Ravy in her conversation with her dad about the invisibility spell. Prolly cause I went all-out lewd... but it was funny watching her fantasize about being nude and her dad's "What the hell is with you today?" commentary.

- Is anything with the dog? I got the event with the girl with the white dog, and the previous owner... and now have choice of leaving him as-is or taking him to be cut. Is that as far as this goes right now?

- I'm also still getting the dark-room upon waking issue.
Sorry for the long list/post there. But kudos, plz keep up the good work.

Edit - Just had a thought regarding people complaining about Ravy moving so slow. It might be because she 'walks' by default, and if you hold down 'shift' she will move faster... but you have to remember to always hold shift to do so. I know in most other rpg-maker games I personally set the default speed to 'run' or 'fast' rather than walking speed. However there is no option for this in FoM - maybe adding option to default to run speed would help, rather than having to cast a spell for it? (Note - I haven't used the spell, so can't comment on how good/bad it is).

Attachments

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are more as well, but I don't think this is an exclusive list (esp. given what Mouse just said about a teleportation quest and crafting?):

4b: Maid job -> Mayor spanking, and bending over for the trader rep
7: *Guard tower, storage room, or prison of the Mage tower
8: Dog has some form of interaction with stray dogs (crossroads, outside herbalist in town), and the white dog that appears in town; does this lead anywhere at the moment if you choose to not circumcise? Esp. given what the prior owner of the dog had to say ;)
9: Can learn invisibility spell from father, but, can't figure out how to use?

Amazing work as always, Nerion!
So I have to ask before I lay down for the night.
Do you bend over for the trader in the Maid outfit or? Every time I go and work he disappears. Something to note I have gotten the spanking scene already, about to start the dog quests in the morning.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I have to ask before I lay down for the night.
Do you bend over for the trader in the Maid outfit or? Every time I go and work he disappears. Something to note I have gotten the spanking scene already, about to start the dog quests in the morning.
You bend over in the maid outfit. I believe that the next time you do the maid job you should get the chance to get the TR scene. At least this is how it went for me, so likely is the way... how Ravy reacts is likely tied to how corrupt she is, and whether she fantasizes about him at night.

Do note, that doing the TR scene does unlock another action/interaction when cleaning the place.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Um... apparently Ela's room seems to be very similar to Ravy's room mechanics wise.

Specifically, she doesn't have any problems taking all of her clothes off when inside, but refuses to leave unless she gets dressed.

Not really a big deal, except for the part where Ela's little brother is inside...

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

will u realease publicly the walthrough or?

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

will u realease publicly the walthrough or?

This one's from the old version but you can start with this and work your way to the new events.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Back from the Bug Hunt, found this:
- Sprite for the Teacup in the Traders Room is changeing to somethig other if pressing ENTER
- Right Window at Ela´s house at night change´s Sprite to a fragment of another window type sprite isf pressing ENTER
- Bread and other Products in the Bakery House chang sprites to salad etc. if pressing ENTER
- Some Quests appear still part as unsolved but i finished them (like finding Ela)
I got no more Error/Crash while crafting after getting the "Bentover" scenes at the Trader in the Mayor House (or it dependes on the slaping from the Mayor?). Casting Invisibilyty Spell is still not posible in town in this version? Game has good depth Story now.
M-77

Last edited:

perdachello

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck after delivering the documents to the trader guy. The Commander thanks me, journal says "meet the trade rep", but when I talk to him I only get "...". What am I missing?
Also, how do you find a job?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For game that has no fighting in it this is prety grindy game.
For maid job you need to wait 3 days for new scene.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's quite difficult to maintain balance between "handing everything on a silver plate right away hence making everything boring as hell" and "teasing to oblivion forcing player to just uninstall from frustration".

But, if he can pull this off well.. this one has the potential to become quite the game. :p

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I spent several in game days dragging the dog around, basically cock-blocking him from getting with that stray dog in the crossroads, hoping for the dog to jump Ravy. I hope it gets implemented in the future, even if it's nothing beyond pushing the dog off of her, but I'm hoping for more.
Another great update, really looking forward to the next one.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One thing you need to remember is the game isn't finished. Also remember that most 'events' and actions take a whole time-segment.... ie all day or night. IMO the maid job scene's are supposed to be spread out while your doing other events.

So rather than just binging the maid events day after day, the idea is you get the maid job on day 2/3 and do it then, then next 2 days do other things... like go to the mines with Aldris, then find the dog in the forest... then come back and do the next Maid event, then go and do the tower visit with Aldris followed by visiting Neel, then maid event again, etc.

The problem is a lot of the ppl doing this update have likely done all other content... so just trying to go for the new stuff, which makes the pacing of the maid events tedious and off-putting with having to wait out days & nights just to get to the next event. However, I feel that if it's done as it was obviously meant to be done... it likely shouldn't be an issue.

And what do you mean no combat? Better tell those damned bats in the mine that they don't exist! :p

I also have to agree with aethura about the dog jumping Ravy. I'm sure that it wouldn't be hinted at happening if it wasn't going to be a possibility. Why else have the previous owner mention that, and Ravy worry about it... and then give you the option to either permanently cool him off, temporarily cool him off or let his frustrations build up.

And as for cock-blocking, I'm playing through again... and go to hell Aldris. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but I've always disliked him... he comes across like a smug football jock you see in American movies & TV-shows, and Ravy is just another conquest target for him. Going the whole way with him... just didn't feel right to me, so time to say no-no to him.. black powder, make him climb ladders & sleep on the floor. Mwahaha.

I wonder if doing this will build up to a possible attempted rape scene if he gets frustrated enough. I hope Ravy gets the chance to fireball his balls off if he tries :p