What's new

New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

The girls pouted at Ama's denial, "Fine...mistress." They grumbled before returning to the inside of the inn, doubtless to get into sexually related trouble. Once she returned to Miss Cook's farm, she had time to practice with Amy. This time though, the Amy proudly took the lead, insisting that she was ready to show Ama her progress. Much to the demon's pride, she demonstrated a number of difficult forms, wings, talons, tails, dicks, horns, the whole thing. "So, what do you think, Mom? I'm pretty good, right? I still need some work, it's difficult to hold the mutations for awhile."

Later, she found Jane and Claire inside. Claire was excited to see her, saying, "Hey goddess, good news! Ellie has offered to let us stay here! Her home is big enough and I think we should take her up on the offer." Ellie Cook was outside, so Ama had time to talk it over with her two high priestesses if she wanted to.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama clapped at Amy's show and nodded in agreement about her endurance. "Okay Amy I need to speak with Clare and Jane I want you to practice holding your wings and tale in for me. It will help with endurance okay. If we do well I might take you out to eat." She winked at her soul daughter before heading in to speak with the girls.

Once inside and alone with them Ama would rub their rapidly growing bellies. "Soon I can tell. We will need to find a place for them soon. Im sure Ms. Cook will be pleased to let us stay but adding two more mouths to feed may put a strain on her resources here. Do you girls have any thoughts on the matter? Im sure with Jane's skill we can make a little guest house on the property that is if Ms. Cook allows it."

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amy grinned playfully and promised to work on holding her shapeshifting forms while Ama talked with Claire and Jane.

When Ama brought up the possibility of building a guest house Jane laughed and pat her growing belly. "I'm afraid not, goddess, I can do renovations to a house, but I don't think I could really build one from scratch. Once I give birth to your child I could find someone to do it and help them, but I won't be much use until then."

"Besides," Claire chimed in, "Check out what Ms. Ellie showed us!" She went over to a bookshelf and showed Ama a spot to push in the back of it that caused the shelf and a portion of the wall and floor to swing around, abruptly moving Ama, Jane, and Claire from the living room to a staircase that led down to a secret basement. Exploration would show that it was almost as large as the ground floor, with another large living room and several decently-sized bedrooms. "She all but insisted we stay!" Claire laughed.

"Normally I'd feel bad about mooching off of their hospitality, but I think she really does want us to stick around. She must like having the extra company. And I think that we could afford to pay for food and help around the house enough to offset the cost of living here. And the whole family sure knows how to make a girl feel welcome..." Jane's coy grin indicated that she was referring to some sexual exploits that had occurred while Ama was absent. Given the twins nature though it really wasn't much of a surprise.

"Can we stay, goddess?" Claire gave Ama a convincing pleading expression.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh wow." Ama took in the basement. Indeed they could make it very live able in a short time. The only question Ama had is why was it hidden? Maybe Ms. Cook used to be a smuggler or something. It was hard to say. "Humm I think we will though once things in town settle we can move back to Claire's" Once that was settled Ama would help the girls move some stuff of their stuff down stairs and discuss on making beds not wanting to take them away from Ellie and her daughters. Afterwards she would check on Amy and see how she was doing. If she had done well they would rest before heading to the inn taking on forms sutible for a visit.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Neither of her girls could explain how or why Ellie had such a basement, but they happily showed Ama that it was fully furnished. The furniture wasn't great, but it would work for their purposes. Jane of course volunteered to improve the beds and couches in her free time, claiming that she was going crazy without anything to do in between the sex she and Claire were having together.

Amy had made some more progress in holding her shapeshifting for longer by the time Ama was done with her inspection, so after a short rest they were off to the inn. Claire and Jane waved goodbye to them before turning to each other with grins as Ama saw them go back down the hidden staircase for what was doubtless some intimate time. When the two demons arrived at the inn at around dinner time, they found it far busier than earlier. The five new girls were happily moving around waiting tables and cleaning the inn in dresses that while modest, were a little more revealing than what the patrons and regular help was wearing. Even Lacy had finally woken up and joined in helping out, looking especially beautiful and more flirtatious after Ama's earlier work. She gave a happy smile and blew a kiss to her goddess before continuing her work. There was a single bard playing some sort of stringed instrument and one of the Cook twins was dancing on a tabletop, with most eyes on her. Strangely the other twin was nowhere to be seen, though knowing the twins she was probably around here somewhere, Ama just had to look for her if she wanted to find her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama took it in and squeezed her daughters hand tightly after all this was very much a tempting place for the young succubus. Seeing one of the twins dancing on a table Ama let her gaze wander to below the table to see if the other was currently occupied, mostly out of curiosity but also to see if she was doing a good job. Spotting Lacy Ama leaned over and whispered to Amy. "That is one of mommies followers. If your hungry I'm sure she will feed you well. Of course if you want you can try to seduce anyone else in the bar. Just remember Amy you can't hurt them and if they find out what you are they might get angry and we would have to move again." Ama put a comforting arm around Amy. "I know you can do it Amy you will make your mama proud, I only remind you because your still getting used to your power."

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amy grinned as Ama indicated she could feed from Lacy and attempt to seduce people here before bowing her head respectfully as she reminded her to be careful. "Of course, mother. I know you're only looking out for me. I love you!" With that, she kissed her mother and took off and in no time at all was dragging the priestess off to a backroom. After the door closed, Ama made eye contact with the dancing twin who pointed over to the old innkeeper and winked. Giving the old man another glance, Ama saw that he appeared distracted and was holding still in mostly the same spot. It wasn't hard to imagine that the other twin had something to do with that, but if Ama had a mind to she could go get a closer look at whatever the girl was doing to debase herself for the man. In the meantime, the twin on the table was doing a great dance, skillfully dodging the few hands that tried to grope her. For the most part everyone in the bar was being respectful and keeping their hands to themselves.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heading over to the bar Ama head the tell tale noise of a blow job. She smiled as she took in the sounds. She even wondered if she should induct the two girls into the flock but she doubted that the two were still virgins with how slutty they are. Still they would make great acolytes in spreading the word of Amasael the goddess of lusts. Looking down at the two Ama wanted to join them but there was hardly room. Instead she turned her eyes to the crowd to see what type of people where coming in. It would only be a matter of time before she would need body guards for this place. After all it would soon draw attention of less favorable folk.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As she neared the bar, Ama found to her surprise that the missing Cook twin was not actually giving the innkeeper a blowjob. In fact, when she reached a position where she could peek over the bar, she saw that the girl was actually bent over at the waist to the point that her hands were flat on the floor. In the process, she hid herself below the bar to most everyone but Ama while also bearing her unclothed nethers to the innkeeper who currently held her by the hips and thrust into her wet-looking cunt. Judging by her low and pleasured moans, she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as the innkeeper was.

Turning her attention to the people occupying the tavern, Ama noticed that most of them looked to be nervous city-folk. The unease and tension that gripped the town driving them to seek refuge outside the walls. Another thing that the demon picked up on was that most of these people were at least a touch more spiritually inclined than the average person. Most of them weren't fully realized spirit wielders or mages, but they all had enough of a gift that it struck Ama as possible that they could sense just enough of the dark forces at work in the town that their instincts would drive them to put some distance between themselves and home. The atmosphere was in keeping with this observation. The patrons here laughed nervously and threw around their coin in an effort to purchase distractions to calm their nerves. It was reasonable to assume that the citizens with more developed spiritual senses were making an effort to get a good deal further from town than these folk. None of them could sense the lone demon among them and thus were no threat to her. Of course with the trouble brewing in the city, even the inn might not be far enough away.

As the evening drug on, Ama herself became more and more aware of a darkness, a sense of foreboding that seemed to emanate from the town. Even if she wasn't quite sure what it meant, she had all the clues, and it was enough to make her nervous. She got the feeling that tonight was the night to batten down the hatches, so to speak and make sure her followers were prepared for the coming darkness because things felt like they would come to a head in the next day or two.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting up from her seat Ama moved to check on Amy and Lacy. She knew her daughter was a little over zealous not to mention with the feelings she was getting it may be time to call it a night and to tell Lacy to keep the girls here for the night. Hopefully the two hadn't over done it and as soon as Amy was collected she would take her back to the Cook house. After that she would head into town her self though in all honestly she didn't want to be accosted by the guards. Looking to the sky if things where clear she would form her wings and fly over the walls before taking on a very unflattering form so she could move around the city. Taking a cloak to cover herself she was thankful that there was at lest a chill in the air.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checking in on Amy and Lacy, she found the girls locked in a steamy sixty-nine position in the little side room. Amy was atop the refugee, a shapeshifted penis extending down to Lacy's mouth, while she buried her face in the girl's snatch. This made her realize that she had yet to teach Amy about how to control her fertility. It was mostly instinctual, but it would probably be a good idea to let her know that she had that ability. Fortunately she wasn't going to get anybody pregnant doing what she was here, but it was a lesson she should learn.

Amy noticed Ama waiting for her and quickly finished Lacy off, slurping up the girl's juices as she shot her load into the girl's mouth, managing to get some on her face as well. With a flourish, she made her cock fade away and pulled on her dress. Lacy nodded dazedly to Ama's request that the girls stay in the inn for the night. She seemed worn out by the sex, but not overly drained, indicating that Ama's teachings had done their work for Amy.

Grinning to herself Amy followed Ama out of the inn and back to the barn. On the way back, her satisfied grin gradually faded as she too sensed the darkness. "Do you feel that, mother? Why does everything feel so...off?" Back at the Cook house, the lovely Ms. Cook was helping Jane and Claire batten down everything. Jane managed to remind Ama about her enchanted sword and snuck it into her hands before she was off on her way to Larice.

On her approach to the city, Ama noticed that it was even darker than normal. It was night, but black storm clouds that were gathering over the city eliminated even the light of the moon and stars, leaving only the scattered light of torches, candles, and various enchanted light sources throughout the city. As she landed on the other side of the walls in the commercial district, the light was very faint, pools of shadow frequent throughout the streets, far more prevalent than the pools of light. What was more ominous than the darkness was the silence that pervaded the night. The streets were normally fairly quiet at night in this part of town, but tonight they were completely empty, not a soul in sight. She could detect concentrations of souls indoors, the townsfolk seeming to have the same idea as Ms. Cook. On the upside, her current form was a rather ugly looking woman, so people she did run into hopefully wouldn't take much notice of her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye I feel it thats why I wanted you to come home with Jane and Clare to be safe. Something is in the works and I intend to find out." Ama stopped a moment before looking at her daughter. "If something should happen and I do not return in two days take Jane and Clare away from here. Understood?" If Amy protested Ama would sooth her soul daughter saying she wasn't strong enough to help her just yet. Heading in taking on their human forms Ama gave Jane and Clare a firm hug and a kiss before treating Ms. Cook to the same and head out.

With her entrance to the city made unnoticed or at lest hopefully unnoticed Ama would make her way to where her priestesses where. If they where present she would tell them that now would be a good time to hide. Once that was done she would move on to the governmental district keeping out of sight and keeping her senses open.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No one like it that Ama was going into the city alone, but they all respected her wishes and accepted her kisses. In no time she was in the city.

On her way to the temple, Ama didn't see anyone on the streets, not even bums or drunks stumbling home from the bars. Everything was very eerie, and reinforced the sense of wrongness in the air.

She safehouse where her priestesses were staying and found them in the front room with a small crowd in the other rooms. There were quite a few refugee girls back there, and apparently they had brought their families with them too. The priestesses assured Ama that everyone was safe here and that they would remain inside until things cleared up.

The government district was almost as quiet as the rest of the districts, with just a few guards posted outside some of the buildings. Before you were able to do anything, however, the silence was shattered by a series of loud explosions coming from the refugee district, temple district, lower class district, and factory district. You could hear rising screams following the sounds of explosions coming from everywhere but the factory district, probably because there weren't many people taking shelter there tonight. The guards looked incredibly alarmed, frightened even, but they loyally remained at their posts. In the meantime, Ama could notice smoke slowly curling into the sky, mingling with the screams of distressed citizens as well as some monstrous roars that sounded all too much like aliens.

At the same time, the storm overhead broke, releasing waves of wind, rain, and lightning upon the city, drenching Ama in seconds while also slowing her down and making it more difficult to see.

-8 to perception and speed

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So much chaos and the sounds such horrible sounds. Moving forward Ama ducked away from direct slight before taking on her true form and taking to the air. She didn't care if she was seen after all the heavy rain would hinder others as much as her self. The cries from the temple district worried her most. Moving from roof top to roof top with short bursts of flight Ama headed for the distressed district.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-5 EP to account for the stamina spent to fly so far during such a bad storm. 50/55 remaining

It was difficult going for the demon as she took to the sky. The winds buffeted her from side to side and she had to struggle mightily to keep the storm from throwing her into the buildings or the street. Despite the storm, her strategy of shorter flights between buildings helped keep her from burning too much energy fighting the elements. Still, the going was slow and what would have taken her only a minute or two on a normal night took her almost fifteen in the current conditions.

Once she arrived at a building overlooking the temple district, she found a grim sight. Alien forces were crawling over the area. There was a small number dead bodies in the streets, guards mostly. The numbers weren't quite as high as Ama was expecting, however flashes of light from inside some of the temple illuminating struggles within indicated that there were probably many more aliens within working to subdue the large populations of priests and nuns of various faiths.

Perhaps to her relief, the temple Lucia belonged to was not lit up with explosions or flashes of any sort. There were a number of aliens crawling around outside of it and trying to break down doors and boarded up windows. Despite the way the temple seemed better prepared for violence in the streets than the other temples, there was little doubt the aliens would get in sooner or later, and given the growing number of aliens around the building, sooner seemed more likely.

Of course, if there were aliens here, there would likely be more in the rest of the city too. Looking around, she could catch sight of flames rising closer to the refugee camp despite the heavy rains. After learning that the town guard was heading to the district in force from the guard captain and private earlier, she had no doubt that fighting their would be the fiercest.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The sheer amount of soldiers in the refugee district would no doubt help their situation greatly. Ama would pay little heed to that fight for now. After all the soldiers would have to know not fighting the aliens their would just lead to the whole city being overrun in moments. Instead Ama turned her attention to the battle playing out. She was looking for one of the stronger aliens hopefully a brute or something similar. If none where present she would find one with wicked looking claws and attempt to charm him. If successful she would turn it agianst its friends and repeat the process building a small army.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rolls:
Charm vs. hunter...why do I bother rolling that? You charmed it!
Resistance check to make it attack allies: 42 vs 38 success

Spent 6 EP: 44/55 remaining
Hunter (charmed) vs. hunter 1 sneak attack hits, hunter 1 killed
Hunters 2,3 vs hunter (charmed): hits, hunter (charmed) grievously wounded

Hunter (charmed) vs Hunter 2, 3 hits both, lightly wounds

Hunter 2,3 vs hunter (charmed): Hit, hunter (charmed) killed

Charm vs hunter 2: success, hunter 2 charmed

Perception: 44

Remaining EP: 38/55

I'll do XP for the whole scenario at the end, though you may have to remind me when the time comes ;)

It was easy to find hunters that made no effort to hide themselves while they tried to break into the temple, and Ama targeted one off to the side trying to break past a boarded up window and charmed it easily, taking over it's simple brain and stop it's attack. Making it attack it's allies was substantially more difficult, but Ama was skilled enough to manage it, barely. It was apparent that these hunters had fairly weak minds and were susceptible to her compulsion, however likely the best she could hope for from other, stronger aliens was have them refrain from attacking anyone, it was doubtful she would be able to compel others to attack their allies.

At least this one was, and it snuck up on it's neighbors attacking the larger door and managed to stab one of its hunter brethren in the neck, killing it instantly before the other two wheeled around and started tearing at it. It got a few hits on the two of them, drawing blood and leaving them with minor injuries before it fell to their attacks. It's sacrifice gave Ama time to charm another hunter, but before she got to turn it on it's brother, or at least try to, what she recognized as a force spell impacted the door they had been tearing at and blasted it inward. The third hunter, the uncharmed one immediately rushed inside, out of Ama's sight, followed by numerous grabbers.

Ama spotted the caster, one of the aliens dark slimes, sloughing back into a storm drain and disappearing. It looked like the aliens were still using sewers to move around. This would be especially beneficial for slimes, who could use the cover of the storm drains to cast their spells and retreat away from anything that could harm them while they recovered their powers. In any event, Ama scanned the nearby storm drains and didn't see any more slimes. This just left scattered grabbers and the occasional hunter moving around on the streets, but most of the forces were inside the temples. And she had just seen a sizeable alien force just rush into Lucia's temple as well...

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Quickly Ama would order her newest slave to assist the human's in Lucia's temple. Hopefully the nun had gotten word to her order and they had armed and prepared themselves. As for herself she would run after the others in the breach and lay waste to as many as she could with her devils lighting. She didn't much care if she was seen and she doubted that the nuns being defiled would care overly much who exactly their savior was. It was foolish and dangerous but something deep inside her drove her on.

OOC
Ama will use Devils lighting X =11 at max effective range so she doesn't kill any nuns

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

charmed hunter to resist order to fight 36 vs 40 success

black lightening: 35 vs 34 hit, 45 miss, 33 hit, 52 miss, 45 miss, 51 miss hunter 1, 2, 3, and grabber 1, 2, 3 respectively

damage: 77 hunter 1 dead, 25 hunter 2 moderately wounded, 55 hunter 3 mortal wound, 22 grabber 1 moderately wounded, 14 grabber 2 lightly wounded, 25 grabber 3 moderately wounded.

EP: 27/55 almost horny...

The lizard-like hunter obediently charged into the temple to try and stop some of its kin. In moments, Ama was swooping in after it, the interior of the temple dark and gloomy though it was still seemed like a reprieve from the terrible storm raging outside. Things weren't all dark and gloomy though, there were occasional flashes of light or the clanging of arms. Of course mostly there was mostly the cries of women, both despairing and pleasured. There were many rooms and hallways to explore, the temple was quite expansive and roughly five stories tall. What caught her attention, however, was a crowd of nuns that were cornered at the end of the hallway by several hunters and grabbers, her charmed one lying dead on the floor.

Fortunately the aliens were oriented such that Ama could blast them with her lightening and avoid the nuns at the same time. She focused her power into her hands and blasted several bolts of black as night lightning at her enemies. Unfortunately, perhaps due to her inexperience and the physical skill of the aliens she missed most of them. However, two of the hunters were apparently too focused on the nuns and one of them was left as a blackened and smoking corpse on the floor while the other was a charred, nearly dead body, its chest rattling as smoke rose off of its soon to die form. Unfortunately the other enemies only suffered lesser damage from the outer range of the lightening, with several of them taking still serious damage and one of the grabbers escaping with only light wounds. Now the aliens were successfully distracted from the helpless nuns, but they were all laser-focused on Ama. In less than a second they were rushing at her. They would be on her in seconds, leaving her barely enough time to make one more move before they reached her. Still, she could tell that she would need to start exercising some restraint with her powers, if it got much lower, her instincts would take over and she would need to replenish from someone or something in the nearby vicinity, be that alien or nun.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Some times she hated her lustful nature and sometimes she absolutely reveled in it. Still now was one of those times she disliked how prone she was to humping the nearest thing into oblivion. Gritting her teeth Ama took on a full defense protecting her from the onslaught hopefully the nuns would rally and defend themselves.