Ama telekinesis vs DeGraff 24 vs 52 miss 14 damage
Elizabeth: Power Strike 56 vs 46 hit! 40 damage
Lucia: Passes sword back to Ama
DeGraff: Shield Slam Elizabeth 70 vs 38 hit 10 damage, knocked prone

Elizabeth: prone, lightly wounded, winded
Lucia: Sealed
Tamara: Unconscious
DeGraff: moderately wounded
The sheer force of Ama's telekinetic assault caused blood to spill from DeGraff's nose, but it appeared to do little more than anger the man unfortunately. It wasn't a total waste though, as Elizabeth was able to deliver a nasty blow to his hip before he could refocus and get his shield in the way causing him to curse angrily. In the meantime, Lucia seemed to have given up on trying to fight him with Ama's sword and tossed it back towards Ama. "Try this! I think a sword might work better on him than magic!"

DeGraff stood tall facing off against the three women as the rain and thunder continued to rage about them. "If you think a disabled nun, a deposed governess, and a demon slut are enough to beat me, you are sorely mistaken." Despite the confidence in his tone, the man's injuries were doubtlessly taking a toll on him. Ama could tell the fatigue of battle the beating Elizabeth had given him while Ama grappled him were starting to wear him down. He proved his vigor though, as he spun about and surprised Elizabeth with a shield blow to the torso, sending her crashing to rooftop at Lucia's feet. It didn't seem to do much more than knock the breath out of her, probably left her with some nasty bruises, but it did show that DeGraff was not out of the fight yet.

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

Ama's world blurred as the power wrecked its havoc on her body and mind. Staggering she just barely managed to catch the blade with the strange nun speaking her voice distorted. 'Where was she? What was going on? Who was she fighting?' Still with her mind reeling back she heard their opponent call her a demon slut. This seemed to focus her mind as she took a combative stance, her body shifting and altering slightly. Her eyes lost their red demonic glow settling on a light icy blue as her hair even changed to a soft auburn color. Even her voice changed as she spoke its sultry tone replaced with a clear confident and feminine voice. "I don't know who you are pig but I am no demon slut. You face Katheryn Rose Battle Sister of.." Once more Ama's mind swam as she staggered slightly, but quickly regained her feet. "I don't know what you did to me pig but you'll pay. Ladies if you would kindly assist me." It wasn't her mace but it was a powerful weapon and it would have to do. Lunging in Katheryn struck a quick blow hoping to pin some of his defenses for her unnamed ally's to attack as well.