Stats:
50/70 HP 38/55 EP 55/55 PP 22/22 Resistance
Rolls:
Charm vs soldier 1: 39 vs 30 success soldier 1 charmed

Elizabeth vs guard 2: 57 vs 50 hit
15 damage mild damage

Lucia vs guard 2: 35 vs 29 hit

30 damage KO

The man's mind was easy enough to take control of. As his comrade charged ahead, the man stayed still. This left the other man exposed to a combo attack from Elizabeth and Lucia. Elizabeth caught him in the arm with her blade, and Lucia clocked him upside the head with her glowing hammer, knocking him out.

That left them with a prisoner and source of energy and information if Ama wanted to make use of the man.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

Ama frowned at the unconscious guard before turning her attention to the one that had fallen under her sway. "Come here dear and remove your cloths for me please." Ama beckoned the man with her finger. If the enchantment held Ama would lean against him her hands straying down his back. "Tell me lover do you know what that horrible person DeGraff is doing? Rubbing her almost bare tits against the man Ama waited for him to answer.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guard complied without complaint, stepping over to Ama and stripping down to his birthday suit, showing off an average sized member. He shivered in arousal as Ama caressed him. "Ohhh..." He sighed as she rubbed her tits on him before answering. "DeGraff is...somewhere in the keep. I don't know what he's doing, I just help guard the perimeter."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So none of you or your boys knows hes going to sacrifice the lot of you so he can have great power. Its going to be very very messy. I should know I'm a demon these things are like my Tuesday." Ama moved her hand down to stroke the average cock slightly disappointed as usual at the quality of men in the town. "He'll probably try to get the whole town too. I wonder do you have a girl in town you care for, or even family?" Ama began to rub the cock faster absorbing some energy from the spiritual essence. She didn't want to take to much just enough to sate herself and leave him awake after all she had need of this one just a little longer. "Still all those people in town are going to suffer and are suffering right now. After all DeGraff summoned all the aliens he could muster to cause havoc. Maybe the lucky ones have been killed by the aliens. Of course there is something you could do. You could rally the troops in the manor and save the townspeople or try to escape. Either way if my summoner here fails we are all dead anyway. The only sure way is to kill DeGraff, but alas I have a feeling you and the boys here are not man enough to handle it. "Having Fed herself Ama turned to Lucia and winked at her. "Mistress do you have any questions for this male?"

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"You misunderstand, mistress. This mansion is outside of the ritual circle. We will be safe here. Otherwise, Minister DeGraff would perish in the ritual as well as the town." The man replied evenly, with a blank expression on his face, as if he were describing an average day thanks to Ama's charm.

Lucia chimed in, "I can't fathom how such a monstrous ritual would work, but I imagine he is telling us the truth."

"I have no family, mistress. None of us do." He moaned as Ama picked up the pace of her stroking. "I don't know whether or not the minister summoned the aliens, mistress. All I know is he told us to kill any that came here." He twitched and moaned as Ama continued her work on him before suggesting he try and take the keep and fight DeGraff. "I don't feel I should try and harm the Minister, mistress. That would mean betraying him and my fellow inquisitors. If you fail, you will die, and so will the town. DeGraff and those of us who survive yours and the aliens' efforts will remain."

At Ama's query, Elizabeth spoke up. "Can you lead us past the guards to DeGraff?"

The man shrugged as Ama pumped his penis. "As I said earlier, I don't know exactly where he is, but I can take you to where he is most likely to be. I can get you past most of the guards, but even the side passageways and a number of secret passages that we found are patrolled."

Elizabeth cursed but nodded to Ama. "That's all I can think of. Ready when you are, demon." Lucia nodded, having no questions of her own, but seeming perturbed by the man's emotionless answers.

EP Regen 10: Ama is at 48 EP

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Its a shame you believe he would spare you. I thought Inquisitors where smarter than that. Once he is done he will have no need of you." Looking at the man Ama sighed. "Get dressed and are their any key words that you have been taught to speak encase you where caught like now?" If there were none she would have the man lead on. "We should just end him he is a monster and its probably a trap. And before you ask this is how we got caught before. Well how I got caught Lucia got caught by association. So tell me shell do you have any prisoners?"

Last edited:
OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Yes, there is a distress word mistress, I am not permitted to reveal it, however I will refrain from using it if you wish." He seemed sincere as he pulled on his clothes, though his voice was completely blank and monotonous. She couldn't be sure what was going on with the young man, but it seemed that whatever brainwashing he almost certainly underwent as an Inquisitor or DeGraff's minion limited her ability to influence his mind.

At Ama's suggestion that they execute the man, Lucia and Elizabeth both shook their heads vehemently. "We will not execute the helpless, even if they are our enemy. That is not up for debate." She projected and aura of confidence and resoluteness that made her seem mature, wise, and Ama couldn't be sure, but the nun's breasts almost seemed a little larger and perkier too.

"I agree, demon. Killing the helpless is something suited for DeGraff, not us. We will take him down the right way, nothing else could be considered a victory."

Asked about prisoners, the man turned and nodded. "There is only one. I have heard other guards say that human female mage is at the top of the keep, chained in DeGraff's chambers." He then gestured for everyone to stop at an intersection. Two guards were further down. He waited for them to turn a corner before motioning everyone forward and deeper into the bowels of the island.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing the two out Ama relented of course it wasn't a hard fight. Ama absolutely hated killing it was just so messy and not in the way she liked. Though seeing the nun she couldn't help her self and reached out to grab the girl firmly to see if the growth was real or a push up bra. Grouping it a few times she moved her other hand over to Elizabeth and did the same thing before letting go and smirking. "Thought so! Come zombie man take us to the prisoner any allies can help."

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"What are y-hey!" Lucia slapped Ama's hand away as she groped Elizabeth who looked at her in shock. "Now is certainly not the time, demon!" Lucia and Elizabeth both huffed and fixed their dresses. Of course, Ama got the feel that Lucia's were actually larger than Elizabeth's and neither was wearing a push up bra. And neither of the blushing women had said that there wouldn't 'ever' be a time.

They continued through the understory of the mansion until they reached a corner where the man paused, around it was a staircase. At the base were three soldiers, two with longswords and one with a large battle ax.

The man fell back from the corner and whispered to the group. "There are three men up there. You will need to defeat them to continue. The stairs up into the keep."

Elizabeth nodded. "It's true. That's the staircase that runs from the keep to my escape. It's how I fled the mansion when DeGraff betrayed me."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well ladies what do you want to do?" Waiting for the two to decide Ama eyed the distance. If she could ensnare them one by one they could have a small force but so far they seemed less than motivated under her influence. She doubted that she could get them all before they knew what was going on and besides they might not listen to her at all. For once she wished she had Lev around to help. He was small and meek but loyal enough by goblin standards. Hearing the thoughts of the two ladies Ama would evaluate their options before adding her own.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well, I'd say grab one with your mind powers. Then we deal with the other two. The big one with the ax looks the toughest, maybe try him?"

Lucia nodded in agreement at Elizabeth's comment. "We just need to make it quick so they can't call for help."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was a solid plan but Ama had something else in mind. Peering down the hall she looked for a loose stone or something near one of the other guards. If she could find one she would use her telekinesis to levitate it out of sight and send it hurtling at the guards as if one of them had thrown it at the angry one with the axe. Or at lest Ama hoped he was prone to anger. Of course that all depended on a stone or other small object that was unseen by the guards. If not then she would attempt to follow with Lucia and Elisabeth plan. However if she was successful she would keep it up till the axe man lost his cool.

Telkinisis x =1

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ama was able to find a number of pebbles and begin tossing them at the large guy. At the first the man just grunted and shook his head, then he turned behind him and looked for the source of the rocks. A few rocks later, he grumbled a threat at one of his comrades. After seven rocks, he turned around and hauled off at one of his buddies, dropping the ax to start trading punches with the man.

The other guard tried to pull the larger guy off the other. There were several guards moving down another hallway who stopped over to check in on the source of noise, but moved off with a laugh as they saw it was a scrap between two guards. Lucia tapped on her shoulder and whispered, "If we attack now, the other guards will think that it's just these three fighting each other..."

EP-7: 41 total

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama nodded and began to dash down the hall sword drawn. It would hopefully be a laughably short fight. Either way Ama aimed for the guard who was trying calm the ruckus.

OOC
Dang ama needs some actual combat skills T-T

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HP:70/70 EP:41/55
Rolls:
Ama attacks soldier 1: 66 vs 35 hit
35 damage

Elizabeth vs soldier 2: 53 vs 49 hit
40 damage, dead

Lucia vs soldier 3: 71 vs 30 hit
51 damage, dead

Soldier 1 badly wounded, soldiers 2 and 3 dead

Ama was able to catch the man unaware, taking a large bite out of his side with her sword. Lucia and Elizabeth then took the two other soldiers, both of whom were already wounded from their fight with each other and went down quickly to Elizabeth's magically-enhanced swordplay and Lucia's powered up spirit hammer. That left only one soldier groaning and incapacitated on the floor, their way to the staircase clear.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama looked at the wounded man and frowned before swiftly kicking him in the head rendering him unconscious. Looking around Ama grabbed up the weapons of the guards and bloodied them with the fresh spilled blood. Beckoning for the enchanted man Ama gestured for him to lead the way once more ignoring any harsh comments from the two women.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The party continued on with a minimum of talking, Elizabeth and Lucia not seeming to mind how she had taken care of the last guard. After a few more minutes of sneaking around, they found themselves about half way up the keep. There were two paths they could take. "The study is at the top, that way. There's also a lab down that path. I'm not sure where DeGraff would be."

The charmed man with them also shrugged. "I don't know which one he is at for sure. He uses both equally. If I had to guess, he would be at the top, to better watch what is happening in the city.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And the Prisoner?" Ama had a sneaky suspicion of who that would be but she wasn't sure what Lucia would do if DeGraf had done what he did to the guards. Ama sighed why was she risking her life for this. No lives of everyone in the city. She gritted her teeth. "Hurry male we may need her help but tell me has he done to her what hes done to you?"

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I don't know her name. She was one of ours, turned traitor. Mages, can't trust the lot of them. Even if they're on your side." The man indicated that she was up the stairs. "She's in the study. I don't know what DeGraff did to her once he got her up there. I know he's got two guards posted outside, but that's it."

"What do you think, demon? I say we clear the keep from top to bottom. I don't want to chance DeGraff getting away. Let's take the lab first."

Lucia looked to Ama. "What do you think, demon?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama chuckled a little. "So you don't want to save your sister Lucia?" Ama looked to the lab and then upstairs. "When this is all over Lucia and if we live. I want you know that my name is Amasael. Promise me one thing if we met again let me know what the smug angel's face looks like when you already tell her that you knew my name." Ama looked away grim. "Ill destroy the lab you rescue your sister." Ama laughed again but it was slightly bitter. "I really am a poor excuse for a demon. Can't even seduce a nun properly. Male go with them and make sure you keep them safe." Ama began to move for the lab waving offhandedly as she went.