What's new

New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

Clare smiled shyly and glanced away as Ama took her hand, but she didn't let go, and even pulled a little closer as Ama placed her other hand on her arm. "Oh it didn't take too long, I prepped most of it yesterday, so I was able to fix the rest after you dropped me off here."

The meal looked delicious, there was a creamy pasta with chopped meat in the sauce, a crunchy looking salad with a sweet-smelling dressing, glasses of water and red wine, and a gelatinous strawberry desert that looked absolutely divine, so to speak.

Claire pulled out a chair for Ama. "Here you go Amy...I hope you like it." She sat at her own plate across from Amy, smiling hopefully at her as she waited for her to try the food.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled and sat at her appointed spot while looking at the food before her. It seemed Claire was fairly well to do and Ama assumed the table manners necessary to not be rude. "Oh every thing looks so wonderful Claire." Had Clarie really prepped all this food yesterday? The first thing Ama tried was the pasta and sauce take a moderate fork full and eating it. If indeed Claire was a good cook and the food tasted wonderful Ama would smile and look very pleased. Showering Claire with compliments.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The food was nothing short of delicious, and Claire couldn't have looked more thrilled. "I'm so glad you like it all Amy! I was afraid you wouldn't like it...But you do so I feel great!"

As the dinner went on, it was clear that Claire was being courteous, but that it was more like she was trying to impress Ama than actually caring about formality.

"Umm so...tell me about yourself Amy, what are you like, where do you live, what sort of things do you like?" It seemed Claire really didn't know what to do for conversation, so she was just rattling off standard questions that came to her mind.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled if she told Claire everything the woman would be horrified and go running for her life. "Well Claire I just moved her from a small village not to long ago though it wasn't really my home I tend to move around a lot. Right now Im staying with a friend here she's a factory worker." Ama smiled at Claire sweetly "Shes a nice woman and fun but her place is a little cramped." Moving on to the next set of questions Ama looked across the table at Claire a hint of lust in her eyes. "Humm I'm fun, adventurous, daring, and a little naughty." The last part was almost a whisper even though it was just her and Claire in the room. "As for things I like well mostly typical girl stuff cloths, gossip, shopping, woman, and chocolate!" Ama eyed Claire to see what effect her words had. "What about you Claire? All I know about you is your first name that you own a shop and are a great cook."

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire smiled admiringly as Ama told her about her living arrangements and described a life of travel. "Ohh sounds fun, always wandering from place to place like that. Always something new to find or see...or do..." It was clear that Claire was already a little hot under the collar, she was being lured to Ama like a moth to flame.

When Ama replied to her other questions with a subtle yet forward approach, Claire blushed and looked away quickly. Though she was just as quick to rivet her gaze back to the woman sitting across from her.

Asked about her own life, Amy blushed at the compliments, saying, "You're so sweet Amy! Well, my last name is Harwick, I've lived here my whole life, I'm an orphan, I inherited the shop from the sweet old lady who owned it and adopted me. And I have always been confident in myself and my sexuality. until now....

She looked up, meeting Ama's gaze with one of confusion and helplessness.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled "Don't be silly Claire your still a confident sexy woman your just awakening to new possibilities." If the table was short enough Ama would slip one foot out of her shoe and caress Claire's leg with it a sweet innocent smile on her face.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire smiled shyly and shrugged, her blush becoming evident on her cheeks.

"Really? Confident? I don't know about that...Am I...Am I really sexy?" As Ama's foot started to caress her leg, Claire's breath caught in her throat for a moment, but she released it and started breathing normally again, pressing her leg a little more against Ama's foot in the process.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think so and it takes a confident woman to run her own business." Ama continued to play footsie with Claire taking a seductive sip of wine. "Want to try out our outfits for the party again?" Ama let her voice lower to a seductive tone.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I...thanks Amy, that's really nice of you to say, you're sexy and confident as well..." Claire tried to continue eating her dinner, but she couldn't seem to focus on anything with Ama being as forward as she was.

When Ama suggested they try on clothes again, Claire seemed unbalanced by the suggestion initially. "Wha...well...I...umm..." However she recovered shortly thereafter. "Well it couldn't hurt...we did have some trouble getting those fishnets on you earlier..."
She stood up, grinning excitedly at Ama. "After you, Amy!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled and got up from the table. Obviously Claire wanted to see the goods again even if she didn't know it. Ama of course wouldn't disappoint. Rolling her hips as she moved to the front room she could almost feel Claire's eyes on her ass. Smiling she bent at the waist to pick up her cloths forcing the thin tight fabric against her body. Ama smiled to her self she had picked this dress for this purposes. Showing no underwear lines and the briefest hint of Ama's pussy she knew Claire would be hard pressed to resist her now.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire of course had a hard time resisting Ama's charms, especially accentuated by her curves and her hinted at hidden treasures. As Ama bent over, Claire stood behind her, slowly sliding the demon's dress down her legs.

"Ohh Amy, your legs are sooo strong. Let's see if we can get those tights on you this time..." As she slid the dress down her legs, feeling the firm muscles on her buttocks and thighs on the way down before going for the tights.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama gave slight sighs at Claire's touch enjoying the sensation of her hands on her perfect legs. No doubt Claire would soon find that Ama was indeed underwear free for the evening and already slightly aroused after all she had been day dreaming what she was going to do to the woman. Sliding free of the dress Ama began to slip one stocking on letting Claire take over pulling it up enjoying the feeling and letting her pheromones work over Claire's senses. "That feels so good Claire. I just love her hands on my skin." Ama let her voice slip into a seductive tone trying to entice Claire into making the first move.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While pulling the fishnets up Ama's strong, smooth legs, Claire wasn't shy about helping herself to the beautiful redhead's body. She groped her just as much on the way back up as she had on the way down. Not only that, but her hand gently brushed the outside of Ama's pussy. It was so light that it could have been an accident, but it very likely was on purpose. After that, Ama could tell that Claire definitely leaned in to lightly sniff the damp pussy before her as she pulled the fishnets into place over it.

"Ohhh Amy... It doesn't seem right to be putting clothes on you when I want you so desperately already, butttt....I was hoping you could...model your outfit for me, perhaps?" There was a somewhat hopeful, and very lustful tone in her voice. It seemed Claire wanted a show from Ama. Though she probably wouldn't complain if the demon whirled around and took her right there.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Had Claire just been a mark or a quick meal Ama likely would have bent her over right then and there but Claire was special. Smiling Ama turned around to face Claire leaning in close "Sure just let me get the whole thing on." Still smiling Ama dressed herself in the rest of the outfit before turning back around to look at Claire giving the shop keeper the pose she asked for. "Like what you see?" Not waiting for an answer to her question Ama stepped closer to Claire placed her hands on the woman's waist pulling her close. Grinning Ama pushed Claire into a nearby chair gently taking a few steps back and blowing the woman a kiss. Winking Ama began to slowly dance moving her hips side to side whole her hands caressed her breasts and teased her hair. Turning her back to Claire Ama looked over her shoulder while she lessened the top and tossed it to the side revealing her glorious breasts. Kissing a finger Ama traced it down from her lips and to her cleavage before moving both hands to tease her hair letting her hips sway. She teased Claire awhile longer before she removed the skirt leaving her in nothing but the fishnets her damp sex glistening in the low light. Panting and sweating a little from her strip show Ama moved and straddled Claire giving the woman a kiss on the lips.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even though Claire had been the one to ask for the show, she was still unable to make any response except for a stunned, though still lustful nod. The hopelessly infatuated shopkeeper allowed herself to be pushed down into the cushioned armchair and settled back into it, watching eagerly as Ama began a very arousing striptease for her.

Claire watched eagerly as each piece of clothing came off, and while Ama danced, she couldn't seem to decide whether to meet her smoldering gaze, watch her inviting hips, or stare at her wonderful breasts. When Ama was finally down to her fishnets and moved to straddle her, she found Claire was panting just as heavily as she was, if not more so. There was a very noticeable wet spot on her dress, it looked like she had been fingering herself through it during the show. "Amy...mmmm" She returned the kiss with a passion, reaching around to squeeze Ama's firm ass while dueling tongues with her and gently shifting a thigh against the demon's aroused pussy, the fishnets doing nothing to help her arousal, and perhaps actually enhancing the pleasure Claire's thigh caused the demon.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama cooed into Claire's ear clearly enjoying the woman's efforts. Yes tonight would be the night Claire would be hers. Kissing Claire passionately Ama began to loosen the woman's blouse in an attempt to free Claire's chest of the confining cloths. When the blouse was finally removed Ama simply broke the straps on Claire's bra instantly letting her breasts free of their confines. Trailing her kisses down the woman's neck Ama made her way to Claire's breasts kissing each nipple before sliding off Claire's lap and taking hold of her skirt. With a predatory grin Ama began to slide it down Claire's legs watching the woman eyes and enjoying each expression on her face.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Amy...yessss..." Claire moaned happily as Ama stripped her of her own clothes, not minding in the slightest when her bra was destroyed. Ama was rewarded with a series of gasps as she kissed Claire's nipples, seeming to find one of the girl's sensitive spots in the first go. "Don't stop...don't stop!" When the skirt came off, Ama found that Claire wasn't wearing any underwear either, her leaking pussy exposed and ready. The helpless shopkeeper closed her eyes and moaned happily as the skirt was pulled off of her shapely legs and her pussy was exposed to the air. "Amyyy..." Her voice was full of need.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Excited by the needy calls of Claire Ama had to rein herself in slightly. Slowly began to explore Claire's sex with her tongue being careful not to get lost in the taste and cries of her would be concubine. She wanted Claire to feel every caresses of her tongue let the sensations drive her deeper and deeper into lust. She would do this for awhile drawing out orgasm after orgasm from the shopkeeper for as long as Claire would let her.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PP Damage:
Setting Claire's PP at 25. Takes 75 total, 75 corruption

Ama had no trouble coaxing a number of orgasms out of Claire. It seemed the shopkeeper was either inexperienced, or had been bottling up her sexual urges for a long time. The poor woman was rendered helpless by Ama's skilled, disciplined, and highly effective tongue. Her creamy thighs, trim waist, and bare pussy bucked against Ama as the demon pleasured her. After her third climax rolled around, she eased Ama's head away from her pussy, gasping. "Ohhh....Am...y. Amy! We're ruining the furniture!" She burst into a fit of breathless laughter as she tried to stand, clearly not upset in the slightest. "Let's take this upstairs Amy. My bed is really comfortable." She helped the demon to her feet, but as she tried to move, her legs quivered and she collapsed down to her knees, her head at Ama's waist.

"Oh wow...I came too much, my...cunt is soooo sensitive right now! And my legs feel really weak..." She lightly placed her hands on Ama's hips and looked up with an expression that was both playful and pleading. "Amy...could you use those big, rapist-punching muscles of yours to carry me to my room?" She gave the demon her best puppy-dog expression, all the while the potent pheromones wafting from Ama's pussy were doubtless working on her mind in a big way.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama easily lifted the woman into her arms though she had been seriously tempted to force her head into her pussy but thankfully the promise of a bed won out. Heading to the room Ama kissed Claire before setting her on the bed to resume their fun. Only this time Ama would start to probe Claire's sex with her finger. She started slowly simply teasing the outer lips for a while before rubbing on Claire's clit. Satisfied with the expression and crieshe got she slipped one finger in quickly followed by two as she began to finger fuck Claire rapidly.