^^^
any link for this and this
taekmkm?:eek:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

what about password from NyaaTorrents? :mad:
thats always the same problem. even if they give you the opportunity to get the password by filling out questionaries... i never get any questionaries, just advertising. its maddening, they have so much good content, and its like impossible to get. ... tried for a few times to get anything from this site. no success so far. so i believe this site to be absolutely useless.

try this, dont know if its protected. seems like i need to wait 17 hours with turbobit.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As you are online at the moment, etigoya, I have a request for you. I am stuck in Dragon Prison game. Unable to cross the bridge (can't kill crocodile or alligator). How to kill it?
Thank you for your kind attention!
Just start?... go south talk to fortune-teller then lost 1 time to monster in bridge, back to city talk to the man safe her from theif before.

Here you go. The second boss was probably the hardest in the game. I haven't been able to find a way to reliably beat him - comes down to a fair bit of luck. The rest is much easier.
This save for ?? not work for me...

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A hint for the 2nd boss, jump on him and spam kicks but only if he is going forward, downt work if he retreats.

3rd Lvl sucks balls, once this damn cloud slows you down you have almost lost.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A hint for the 2nd boss, jump on him and spam kicks but only if he is going forward, downt work if he retreats.

more luck based on 2nd boss since he's smashing his bat randomly like that.
Just kick when he's going forward, and hope not got smashed :D

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^^^
any link for this and this
taekmkm?:eek:

googled it ... scan it with a anti-virus or something 1st

Last edited:

Ranai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This save for ?? not work for me...
Strange. Did you put it in the data folder ?

When you have the opportunity, jumping once or twice will generally allow you to escape the cloud.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anybody has a walkthrough for this ?

the bosses are easy ... u get raped once... then u kill their faces... got all the outfits... got the old man and the guy near the scarecrow rape... but from the pictures on dlsite im missing the maid and bunny one ... any ideas?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks, like i using Jwin need Microsoft AppLocale Utility, my save.ini not same to ranai one.
Same here. That's bloody weird. Why does the game save probably when on applocale and not on .. you know what I mean.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mine looks ok ... im using virtual machine with winXP japanese ^_^
applocale bites

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

anybody has a walkthrough for this ?

the bosses are easy ... u get raped once... then u kill their faces... got all the outfits... got the old man and the guy near the scarecrow rape... but from the pictures on dlsite im missing the maid and bunny one ... any ideas?
Beat all the normal bosses until it says "thanks for playing", then go back out and new stages will unlock. One has Maid's scenes, one has bunny's scenes, one has vibrator scenes. Also, when you're going in there for the final 3 stages, enemies and chests will start dropping stat-ups and full equipment, instead of just materials.

I neglected to pay attention to drops for a while and having trouble against the final boss, then looked at my equipment to find a 3,000 damage sword, and armors and accessories that gave me 90% chance to dodge enemy attacks. Easy Win.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Beat all the normal bosses until it says "thanks for playing", then go back out and new stages will unlock. One has Maid's scenes, one has bunny's scenes, one has vibrator scenes. Also, when you're going in there for the final 3 stages, enemies and chests will start dropping stat-ups and full equipment, instead of just materials.

I neglected to pay attention to drops for a while and having trouble against the final boss, then looked at my equipment to find a 3,000 damage sword, and armors and accessories that gave me 90% chance to dodge enemy attacks. Easy Win.
thanks for the tip ... chest hunting time !

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

[ジャクシークリエイト] 【DLsite先行販売】魔玉10

Download;

120311-G3-092413.rar

Bloody hell :mad: I need to re-name the files so that I can play anyone can send the names for each file is in japs :p

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I could be wrong, but seeing as how nobody else has complained about the problem (yet..) that probably means you just didn't extract the game properly. You need to make sure your machine is set to Jap unicode BEFORE you extract, otherwise it'll mess up all the file names. Try that and let us know if it works.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for this

how the heck do i clear the forest?
ive already gotten the 2 scenes with the maid; but cant get past that bamboo barrier

Last edited:

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for this

how the heck do i clear the forest?
ive already gotten the 2 scenes with the maid; but cant get past that bamboo barrier
You have to find these orbs hidden in the forest. There are three on the ground, and you get the forth from the maid once you've found the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.