What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

Note 5: You crash in 1.04 when clothing gets ripped off while you are pregnant. You can fix it by creating placeholder images or you can download attachment and extract it into c\whereeveryouputthegame\graphics\battlers folder.
"need to type something or i cant post"

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you talked to the succubus for the 1st time at the ruins/temple/ihavenoideawhatitis go upstairs in the inn at the 1st town and talk to the npc there.
there needs to be a walk threw for this @_@ seriously an thanks

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just started playing this, it's great to finally play something I can understand everything heh.

I'm impressed so far, there's an entire gem socketing mechanic~

Just a quick note on the armory shop: 1st is shop, 2nd is upgrade. When upgrading, the 1st choice is to increase its stat (+1, +2, +3 ...etc), the 2nd choice is to insert gems, 3rd is combine equipment (still grayed out for me).

A brief note on the gems:

1. Fire gem:
Socketed to weapons -
-Add fire element to weapon
-+15% chance to ignite
Socketed to armors -
- 90% flame effectiveness (not sure if -10% or -90% fire damage)
- 90% ignite effectiveness

2. ice gem:
same as fire gem, effect is frozen. (frozen amplifies further ice damage, and gives -50% agi I believe)

3. dark gem:
same as fire gem, effect is darkness.

4. poison gem:
'', poison.

5. wound gem:
Weapon -
-Add physical element to weapon
-15% to bleed
Armor -
-90% effectiveness of bleed

6. blood gem:
Weapon -
- Add drain element to weapon
- +4% hp leech (nice!)
Armor -
- 3% hp regen (@.@)... I started with a 3 slot armor already... hmmm
- 90% drain effectiveness

7. Strange light gem:
Weap-
- Add ... strange element to weapon.
Armor -
- 90% strange effectiveness.
*Not 100% sure on this character, but I believe it's "strange". 光 is light... anyway correct me if I'm wrong, I not 100% on simplified Chinese...

8. Wind gem:
Weap-
-Add wind element
-15% silence
-+20 attack speed (a bonus compared to other element gems @@)
Armor-
-90% wind effectiveness
-90% silence effectiveness

9. Lighting gem:
'', status is paralyzed

10. Earth gem:
'', status is dizzy

11. piercing gem (anti-armor gem):
Weap-
- Add physical element
- +20% chance of broken armor
Armor-
-+5% physical defense

12. Teeth gem:
Weap
- Add physical
- +5% physical attack
Armor
- 95% physical effectiveness

13. Gem of destruction:
Weap
-Add physical
-+3% critical
Armor
-+10% critical dodge (critical only? not sure)

14. Demonic ability gem (note, Demonic in this context = magic):
Weap
-+4% demonic attack (really just +4% magic attack, replaced hereon in)
Armor
-+5% magic defense
-+5% mp regen (@.@!!!)

15. vibrator - accessory
- +5 phy defense
- +8% tp regen (nice! Makes sense too for the main haha)

Anyway if there's some specific point where I can help translate let me know, posting a pic would be best.

Last edited:
OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally sort of finished the game. Apparantly this game currently only contains chapter 1 and is to be continued. So expect more content in the future. :D

Oh and uploading savefile is useless since i don't see a newgame+ or an ingame gallery (You can look them up in the game folder though).

Tbh this is 1 of the better rpgmaker games out there, despite some bugs and missing cg scenes. Very good art + a lot of interesting fetishes + good gameplay + NO FRIGGING CENSORSHIPS beats a lot of stuff.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I got most of the battler image errors ironed out.

Just extract the images in the zip to the file "Graphics/Battlers" inside the game file. Replace any file when it ask you to.

Of course, you'll need to be able to extract the zip file in its original Chinese characters, but if you can play this game, I assume you got that set up.

It's possible that I may have missed some battler errors that I didn't run into.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

14. Demonic ability gem (note, Demonic in this context = magic):
Weap
-+4% demonic attack (really just +4% magic attack, replaced hereon in)
Armor
-+5% magic defense
-+5% mp regen (@.@!!!)
“魔能” is really, "magic, magicka", as in 魔法, 魔法对抗. It has nothing to do with demons (in the strictest sense), despite connotations such as 魔王,魔鬼 which do refer to devils and demons.

If I were translating it I'd go with a name like Magic Gem or Esper Stone, +4% MAtk to weapons, +5% MDef, +5% MP Regen to armor.

Oh, also 圣光 is literally "Holy light" (圣, not 怪 -- 聖 in traditional Chinese), it probably adds what we consider "Holy" dmg/resistance.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now that I've gotten further there's some important things you may miss:

- You can add sockets to weapon at the weapon shop. Gems can freely be taken out and added back in for a small fee.

- In the first town there is an arena, this is the BEST grind spot bar none. The easiest money maker is the guy on the left, the 7000 gold boss which is oddly easier then most other enemies on the list (she can also be stripped, tied up and raped, with graphics. Getting her tied up and raped = free win). The guy on the right can summon up all the bosses in the game for you, including item drop, gold and exp, this is where you get some amazing equipment.

- in the arena, the best early-mid boss grind is the spider girl and giant spider boss, which can drop some good whip, amazing secondary armor and accessory. I think only bosses can drop certain prefix, not 100% sure. The best mods I got from boss drop are "5 color" and "boulder", 5 color gives +15% all status resist for armor or +15% all status hit for weapon, whereas boulder gives +50% physical resist for armor.

- Since a vibrator is pretty much a standard accessory equip, Add 4-5 socket to it, and use that to take care of mp regen / help out whatever resist or physical defense you need for that level.

Last edited:

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting the "Graphics/Battlers" error. Is there a way to extract the files properly into Chinese characters?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

- You can add sockets to weapon at the weapon shop. Gems can freely be taken out and added back in for a small fee.
Can you plz explain step by step how to do it? Thanks:confused:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On fixing the battler error:

I think I got most of the battler image errors ironed out.

Just extract the images in the zip to the file "Graphics/Battlers" inside the game file. Replace any file when it ask you to.

Of course, you'll need to be able to extract the zip file in its original Chinese characters, but if you can play this game, I assume you got that set up.

It's possible that I may have missed some battler errors that I didn't run into.
here's an updated file.

If there are any more do provide the screenshot, or do it yourself (very easy).

Attachments

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the creator uploaded a new 1.04 version. Don't know if it is the same or if it contains bugfix/new content yet.
Edit: does this guy have a blog somewhere?

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

:)Hentie, MANY THANKS! rep+:)

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On fixing the battler error:

here's an updated file.

If there are any more do provide the screenshot, or do it yourself (very easy).
That fix is already there on the 1st post.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hentie version has 4 more images so it might be better.
Nah just checked it. Those extra 4 images are already there in the gamefiles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

from Hentie pic tran is
1 enchant
2.slotted
3.select items to slot
4.stuff
5.drill slot

hentie from the pic how do you get purple writband , i only get blue

in this game i get a orange whip in this game from the arena i make a mistake by overwriting that save
for ppl who want to get that whip you could farm it in the lowest arena 240 gold one

it stat is 20 attack

and etc the most important stat that it boost is 50 % of all your stat really sad that i lose that item

need to wait for 1.05 for the vampire castle ....

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

from Hentie pic tran is

hentie from the pic how do you get purple writband , i only get blue
I know high end bosses can definitely drop purples. Not sure if lower end boss can drop purples, probably not.

The Dark mage boss is the first boss that drops purple for me now and then, she is not easy if you are unprepared. A dark element resist set makes it a lot easier, try grinding the 2 knight general ladies in the arena, which drops an amulet that gives 30% darkness resist along with a lot of nice stats.

If you go to the important items there is an enemy log there, which tells you what item type an enemy can drop (not rarity, but it'll tell you if it drops armor or sword or staff ...etc), it also includes every details on the enemy which is sorta important.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, how would one go about getting a text dump to translate some of the more basic stuff (menu, items, shop dialog)?

Puttana

Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, how would one go about getting a text dump to translate some of the more basic stuff (menu, items, shop dialog)?
I join the question. In addition, could someone be so kind to explain (in step by step instruction) how to use Translation Aggregator program or other program whatsoever to translate the game from Chinese into English correctly?

Another request, even a brief summary of the game story, its plot, as well as its short walkthrough, would be appreciated. The game is most worthy to be described in detail. Thanks.:)