What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

Believe it or not I've started in on a translation (I'm just intending to do a bare bones item name/menu/shop dialog translation at the moment), although it is a tad difficult since I'm using RPGMaker VX itself rather than a translation tool to do so, as it doesn't seem any RM tool that does text extraction actually supports VX at the moment, which is a shame.

One of the problems I'm coming across is the menu was stylized to only have room for two characters (so if you translate 物品 as Items only "I t" is displayed), and for whatever reason the game will not recognize/output the letter "k" (baffling). Other oddities include Chinese item names being retained in saves (the inventory must be taking its name from a different location, or simply a matter of how the inventory stores its data in RM VX?), although starting a new game/selling off all inventory will force it to take its translated name.

Changing the menu to be more accommodating to English is way beyond me, any pointers?
GREAT!!!:D If you don't have room, don't worry. I suggest to compose an abbreviations list and to save it in a special txt file to be added to translated pack when it is done. Let the Lord help you, friend! :)

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also add some new items or a few boss , wanted to test my save against some boss ,keep this as a secret to maker i dont know it is possible to mix chinese and english into one single game

Puttana

Reputation score

also add some new items or a few boss , wanted to test my save against some boss ,keep this as a secret to maker i dont know it is possible to mix chinese and english into one single game
Theoretically it is possible. Some parts will be in Chinese, some in English, I suppose. It is better than untranslated text.:)

Darkstrain

Reputation score

happy to see my post made others complete the missing info on skills, in a couple more hours ill have the walkthrough till the queen and princess fight if anyone is interested, and some other usefull info

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

091846, thanks for the new save with three companions. As I tested, it is very hard to win five female enemies on arena with only two companions. The third companion is necessary but with level equal to the whole company (higher than lvl 16 against 45 and 41 in your save) :)
Should be able to do it with just the main character since it's from my save and that's how I was farming them for items. I just sorta left the gunner dead from level 10+ because I didn't need her.

Fight more or less goes like this.

Round 1 Defend
Round 2 Use the 30 tp skill(counters all normal attacks for 2 turns)
Round 3 use the 40 tp single target skill on the mage to kill her

Then just keep the counter skill up and you should finish the rest no problem.

Of course you may need to use a potion to cure blind or heal full, but usually not.

As for finding orange items, any mob can drop them. I got my orange ring from killing the very first boss over and over again. Alternatively, your item will become orange from upgrading. The blue whip I bought from the npc turned orange after upgrading it around 90x.

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

happy to see my post made others complete the missing info on skills, in a couple more hours ill have the walkthrough till the queen and princess fight if anyone is interested, and some other usefull info
At least me am much interested herein. The more wise heads take part in discussion the better and more brilliant is the walkthrough :D

Puttana

Reputation score

Should be able to do it with just the main character since it's from my save and that's how I was farming them for items. I just sorta left the gunner dead from level 10+ because I didn't need her.

Fight more or less goes like this.

Round 1 Defend
Round 2 Use the 30 tp skill(counters all normal attacks for 2 turns)
Round 3 use the 40 tp single target skill on the mage to kill her

Then just keep the counter skill up and you should finish the rest no problem.

Of course you may need to use a potion to cure blind or heal full, but usually not.
Good. More strong potions should be taken for decisive battle.:)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New save, found another orange so main character no longer needs to defend against any attacks anymore.

Attachments

Puttana

Reputation score

New save, found another orange so main character no longer needs to defend against any attacks anymore.
Good. There are even many orange varieties in your save. Thanks!:D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

use this save to get orange items

Attachments

Darkstrain

Reputation score

walkthrough time! ty for the nice responses and the proactivity
btw i need to know the version that lets me keep going after the queen fight.
a tip: if anything in this guide misses, most likely a small chat i have ommited, talk to everyone and then follow the next step

i will asume the storyline, since i cant read chinese for a living
you play as lydis a S&M Powerhouse on a mission to get *****es

1-starting the game you will face a bandit on a lonely road, easy fight, beat him and then he goes berserk,even if you win,the outcome is the same
... surprise attack! the hero gets taken to the bandit lair and you get ****ed, however they become your lackies after they realize how awesome you are(they still got some) talk to them till no new dialog ensues

2-the orcs are about to attack the human race so they want a sacrifice go to the first village(refered to now as FV) and talk to the blondie at the northwes building defeat her and she joins you, lead her to the bandits and enslave her then go to the orc tower above the first village you and blondie give them some loving then everyone is happy (cept blondie who is left there)

3-go to the ruins and see the sucubi then go to the FV inn second floor, you see a new target and trick her into following you, go to the bandit's lair then you get to fight her (you use the three stoges), she is impossible to beat for those guys, so you escape with her and lead her to the sucubi aaand BOOM two birds in one stone.

4-go to FV and a scene triggers,buy potions, the evil sister of the queen is gonna wreak some havoc so you decide is best to capture her, go to the bandits lair talk to them and prepare to infiltrate somewhere? (its a closed map so follow straight) fight the evil sister at the end and... new slave!!

5-get your first real party member the guys are just too generic, go to the pub in FV and talk to cop gal, she doesnt want to join you so she leaves HOW DARE SHE!! go north in FV and there she is, she hits hard so grind a little if needed, enema time, and you get copgal as a party member, bye stooges.

6-go to the town next to FV which the queen named Second village(refered to as SV) and go to the inn, talk to the guy in the forever alone room, he is an evil scientist that worked under the quenn's command till she found him sniffing her underwear and exiled him, you make a deal with him and you are supposed to enslave the queen for a hefty sum of money... but that is not yet to happen, go to the large manor in the right of SV and talk to the guard to let you pass, go to the second floor and talk to the evil mage, she knows of your schemes and warns you to not interfere in her plans, she will get some later... that hoe, go to the first floor and talk to the butler, he makes a bet with you, he will loan you 10000g and he wont speak ever again, nice deal!!

7-buy green potions, return to your lair, and the evil mage appears through a rift in space, this BOSS FIGHT is unwinable, i grinded for it, and her life doesnt drop to 0 (or i bugged the thing) you lose and she leaves with satisfaction proving that cheap scripting beats grinding, frustrated you go to your bed with red stooge but get interrupted by a mutant cockroach (that looks like a spider) a new passage opens in the bedroom, follow it to the end to fight cockroach queen, defeat her and fight king cockroach (both fights are easy if you spam counterstance and you have green potions{they have a 400number, they cure posion+400 hp}).

8-the new addition to your slaves will become your saleswoman after you talk to her a couple times, you MUST buy the tentacle item from her (the 5000 purple thing that is not a weapon) then talk to the woman besides the sucubi, she goes to the bedroom, follow her and use the purple tentacle to... well... make her join you willingly. You aquired your second real party member called Panzer (she's a tough woman).

9-time to keep your deal with the scientist!! go to the north gate in SV defeat the guard and go to to the bottom of the dungeon, you have to beat the captain of the royal guard and her second in command, easy fights if you have your strongest nuke, when you win you will notice that the queen isnt there and you need to leave fast!!! try some new toys with the slaves you've got (the captain and her lackey) and get some info out of them

10-the girls dont say too much with their mouths stuffed so you do some alternate stuff... physco mantis time!!! well... not, go to FV northeast house that should be unlocked enter and some black guy will hypnotize lydis and inmediatly ***k her damn that dude!! he sends her sons that look like apachai to fight you in a weird fight where you use only copgal and panzer, you can win for some coin, but since we like submission, lose and get locked with your leader, but be sure to free your allies or you will lose them FOREVER.

11-revenge is near, go to SV northwest to something that looks like a grave and press the action button, you enter a not so intricated maze that leads you to the evil mage that whoped your ass with cheap lines of code, she was performing a super dark tentacle ritual on witchlady but you interrupt her and fight her, she is hard to beat if underleveled unless you can understand chinesse and get darkness resistant armor, after her defeat you take her as prize and **pe the **it out of her ****ing **nt damn she makes me angry...

12-witchgal joins your party and you can inmediatly talk to her to teleport to the castle since the queen is back, however i barely beat the bosses in my first gameplay at level 27 (really waiting on lucky critical supernuke) so i recommend either having super good armor or being level 32 at least, enter the castle and some weird dudes pop up, they are harmless look at their faces of joy!!!! really!!!!
12b-follow the path till you find the princess, tough fight since she will start the fight with counter activated, you can wait for it to dispel before going all in, or you can pop it with panzer axe attack then go ham
12c-fight with a loooot of enemies in one screen, defend till you can use wingedslayer for easy clears and then fight the queen which is super easy to beat if you defeated the princess. really, i got her in like 3 turns where the princess made me restart like 10 times...

13-finally you get lots of mindbreaking cg after handing the couple to the jhony (name of the scientist in my imagination) large amounts of coin and a scene where the queen is giving a speech to some people

AAAAAAND there's the first part of the game, since the dungeon arena only has the bosses till this point i assumed i got to the end, but i was told that i can go further in other versions of the game which i dont know where they are U_U

extra info:
in the northwest building of FV there is a monster woman, you can beat her at level 17 or so and you sell her in the auction at the white-mask house, after that you can beat her again at level 30 or so (using a loot of reflecting skills to deny lifesteal) to sell her again and feel sorry for her, then you realize she has to be a supernatural being (no spoiler[she has arms and legs]).

at the arena the second guy has 4 tiers of battle beat the last boss of the fourth to unlock thirdm3n who gives you a battle great for farming those oranges that people go crazy for.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, been plugging away at this only to find that due to how RM VX handles saves and data, an old save will not work with a translated version because the name of the save file (丽蒂丝) is being used as a pointer -- that is, if I rename it to Lydis in the system, as well as the graphics/battlers/ png files, it works fine if I'm starting a new game, but will crash on an old save because the stupid thing is using the name "丽蒂丝" in the save file as a pointer to search for data, rather than what I've edited in the system itself (which should be part of the rvdata/rvproj, one would think). Still having the weird issue where in game text will not display the letter K, too.

I know I've seen at least one or two folks translate Japanese games on this board and had no problems transferring over saves with those; any suggestions?

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is great that you have sent your first post to this thread. The game of your compatriot is very successful despite the fact that he is not professional in game creating. Ancient rich, inexhaustible Chinese wisdom and art is clearly visible in it. Please don't leave the thread. Your comments might be necessary to translate some difficult passages.

We understand that to make a progress in such interesting game is difficult task. Please send its creator my greetings and the link to this thread. It may be pleasure for him and support him at least morally in his generous unselfish project. For great choice of proper images and graphic h-scenes for the game at creator's further work, watching the pixiv net would be very helpful for him (every 24 hours about 1,500 new images with adult content are uploaded for all users in pixiv.net). Let him don't hurry. But his every new step in the game will be appreciated.
Rep+ for you, friend :D

091846, thanks for the new save with three companions. As I tested, it is very hard to win five female enemies on arena with only two companions. The third companion is necessary but with level equal to the whole company (higher than lvl 16 against 45 and 41 in your save) :)
The game itself is open source so anyone with RMVA (Not RMVX) can modify the game easily--simply open the GAME.rvproj2 file with RMVA and edit will do, no matter translation or hacking. I will try to tell the creator that he now gets fans from overseas:D

tanslation may be confusing--I suppose few here understand what "phi♂lo♂so♂pher" means...It's a meme on Chinese (and maybe Japanese)Internet...tons of staff like that.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, been plugging away at this only to find that due to how RM VX handles saves and data, an old save will not work with a translated version because the name of the save file (丽蒂丝) is being used as a pointer -- that is, if I rename it to Lydis in the system, as well as the graphics/battlers/ png files, it works fine if I'm starting a new game, but will crash on an old save because the stupid thing is using the name "丽蒂丝" in the save file as a pointer to search for data, rather than what I've edited in the system itself (which should be part of the rvdata/rvproj, one would think). Still having the weird issue where in game text will not display the letter K, too.

I know I've seen at least one or two folks translate Japanese games on this board and had no problems transferring over saves with those; any suggestions?
This game is RMVA, not RMVX. Get the newer RPG Maker VX Ace or expect bugs everywhere

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

10-the girls dont say too much with their mouths stuffed so you do some alternate stuff... physco mantis time!!! well... not, go to FV northeast house that should be unlocked enter and some black guy will hypnotize lydis and inmediatly ***k her damn that dude!! he sends her sons that look like apachai to fight you in a weird fight where you use only copgal and panzer, you can win for some coin, but since we like submission, lose and get locked with your leader, but be sure to free your allies or you will lose them FOREVER.
You actually 1st need to talk to a new npc in the top left house to trigger the top right house.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I have been playing this or a while, and I have seen there are pregnant images for the main characters. So is there a mechanism to become pregnant. Is it just a chance during one of the battle rapes or other sex scenes? Or is there some event?

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you loose, after setting allies free, go downstairs. Near bed when your ex-captor sleeps is cabinet. There is 10000 in this cabinet to steal.

Last edited:

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is RMVA, not RMVX. Get the newer RPG Maker VX Ace or expect bugs everywhere
Actually I am using VX Ace, I'm just not particularly familiar with RM or translating in-game material.. I thought RM VX and RMVA referred to the same thing.

Still, I think unless someone has a pretty good idea how to handle the way the game, this one in particular, does its scripts being able to transfer saves to a translated version is going to be problematic.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually I am using VX Ace, I'm just not particularly familiar with RM or translating in-game material.. I thought RM VX and RMVA referred to the same thing.

Still, I think unless someone has a pretty good idea how to handle the way the game, this one in particular, does its scripts being able to transfer saves to a translated version is going to be problematic.
I tried adding some cheat items into the game and tranfer saves was not a problem for me. I'll try a little translation later and see what happens.