What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

I join the question. In addition, could someone be so kind to explain (in step by step instruction) how to use Translation Aggregator program or other program whatsoever to translate the game from Chinese into English correctly?

Another request, even a brief summary of the game story, its plot, as well as its short walkthrough, would be appreciated. The game is most worthy to be described in detail. Thanks.:)
The game basically follows your character, as she takes over a bandit group and becomes a slaver of women. You find women to enslave and sometime sell and you can recruit some of the after capture.

To use Translation Aggregator
1) run the game
2) run Translation Aggregator, launch the text hooker and hook into the running Game.exe
3) select in the Tools menu "Translate from", then select one of the Chinese options, Simplified Chinese seems to work fine for me
4) I only found Google and Bing of the online translators worked with Chinese though

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save file, just because I have nothing better to do.

Attachments

Puttana

Reputation score

The game basically follows your character, as she takes over a bandit group and becomes a slaver of women. You find women to enslave and sometime sell and you can recruit some of the after capture.

To use Translation Aggregator
1) run the game
2) run Translation Aggregator, launch the text hooker and hook into the running Game.exe
3) select in the Tools menu "Translate from", then select one of the Chinese options, Simplified Chinese seems to work fine for me
4) I only found Google and Bing of the online translators worked with Chinese though
Thank you for your kindness, rep+ for you:)

Puttana

Reputation score

Thanks, one can judge from your save how far the project is in progress by its creator. Rep+ for you.:)

Darkstrain

Reputation score

question time:

does the game have more storyline after you defeat the queen and the princess(the three bandits are in front of the throne instead of their room)?

im reaaaally new at this programs, so is there a way to have a rough translation to the game?

skill description time:
i'll do the ones for the rest of your party if its needed
from left to right
1strong attack
2 two random attacks, may cause charm effect(allies hitting their party)
3 one hit, all foes
4self flagelation for increasing tp
5counter stance, phis attacks will be sent back at the source
6renzokuken! not really... but the strongest single target nuke, 4 strong hits may go into cooldown period of 3 or 4 turns
7winged slayer!... again not, but strongest multiple target attack, three hits, may go into cooldown of 3 or 4 turns
8raises agi, self explanatory
9 two hits, one weak and a moderate one, causes defense down (the effect is HUGE, start your fights with this)
10two hits, causes poison ailment
11 like 9, but one hit, magic based im guessing
12two strong hits, causes bleed effect
13strong multihit
14reduces stats with a strong hit
15tie attack, no damage
16sex attack, takes place before enemy actions regarding of speed moderate damage
17strip attack no damage

walkthrough time! btw... what is the name of the main character???
a tip, if anything in this guide misses, most likely a small chat i have ommited, talk to everyone and then follow the next step

i will asume the storyline, since i cant read chinese for a living
1-starting the game you will face a bandit, easy fight, beat him and then he goes berserk, you can beat him but the outcome is the same,surprise attack! the hero gets taken to the bandit lair and you get ****ed, however they become your lackies after they realize how awesome you are(they still got some) talk to them till no new dialog ensues

2-the orcs are about to attack the human race so they want a sacrifice go to the first village(refered to now as FV) and talk to the blondie at the northwes building defeat her and she joins you, lead her to the bandits and enslave her then go to the orc tower above the first village you and blondie give them some loving then everyone is happy (cept blondie who is left there)

3go to the ruins and see the sucubi then go to the FV inn second floor, you see a new target and trick her into following you, go to the bandit's lair then you get to fight her (you use the three stoges), she is impossible to beat for those guys, so you escape with her and lead her to the sucubi aaand BOOM two birds in one stone.

4go to FV and a scene triggers,buy potions, the evil sister of the queen is gonna wreak some havoc so you decide is best to capture her, go to the bandits lair talk to them and prepare to infiltrate somewhere? (its a closed map so follow straight) fight the evil sister at the end and... new slave!!

5get your first real party member the guys are just too generic, go to the pub in FV and talk to cop gal, she doesnt want to join you so she leaves HOW DARE SHE!! go north in FV and there she is, she hits hard so grind a little if needed, enema time, and you get copgal as a party member, bye stooges.

more of walkthrough in next eddit

Puttana

Reputation score

Great post, Darkstrain! Rep+

It is very useful to analyze what we might overlook in the game process.
Can't wait for your next comments, dude :)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The main character is 丽蒂丝 (Li di si - probably best romanized as Lydis?), and the second girl is 卡莲娜 (Ka lian na - Calena?) -- its worth noting that she actually asks to be drawn and quartered before joining you (some sort of fetish, I guess); Lydis tells her that it sounds interesting but has other uses for her.
The bandit's thing is that they (the guy with the red bandana, mostly) want to become "bandit kings" (lit: "mountain thief kinds"), but eventually realize that Lydis has bigger plans in mind.

Just a rough synopsis since even though I can read Chinese to an appreciable degree these characters are all ridiculously wordy (I mean, even for RPG standards) and it starts to make my head spin a little :p

When I was talking about a text dump earlier, I meant how do you extract the text to translate it manually, not have a program do auto-trans.

Also, regarding the items, I think there's an adjective system where items might take on an adjective like "Mystic", "Magical", or "Poisonous" (like, "the [adj] [item]"), where different adjectives probably represent different additional item properties. At least, that's what it looks like, I have to admit I've only had about an hour to put into the game itself.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if your talking about a program that will extract text and do auto translation then go to this link. it basically have all the links u need.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353

if your talking about doing translation by hand, you need the rpgmaker program.
note the rtp pack and rpgmaker is not the same. and from the looks of it you need rpgmaker VX Ace

Puttana

Reputation score

unassumingtentacle, thanks for the further details. Very interesting philological observations. Players who can write in English and read in Chinese are very rare (or inactive) in the Forum. 卡莲娜 (Ka lian na) might be Galina, popular Russian female name.
Judging from specificity of game text, its creator, is he from South China (maybe from Hong Kong?) or impossible to define?

Can't wait for your further posts:)

bakasaru, thanks for the link. Rep+ for it:)

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

let me help you on your question time:

does the game have more storyline after you defeat the queen and the princess(the three bandits are in front of the throne instead of their room)?

ans have you need to go to the vampire castle , 1.03 version and 1.04 dont have it

skill description time:

tech

1 double attack np wrong it is 2 x attack , you hit 2 x of your normal attack
2 charm kiss two random attacks, may cause charm effect(allies hitting their party)
3 lesser of kisses one hit, all foes
4 self dmg for increasing tp also do dmg 5 % to yourself
5 counter stance, phis attacks will be sent back at the source for 2 turn only
6 whip dance of happy hell strongest single target nuke, 4 strong hits go into cooldown period of 3 or 4 turns dmg depend on phy and agi
7 hurricane whip formation strongest multiple target attack, three hits, may go into cooldown of 3 or 4 turns
8 shadow dance raises agi, self explanatory
9 clothes shredding whip two hits, one weak and a moderate one, causes defense down (the effect is HUGE, start your fights with this)
10 complusy heavy poison of whip two hits, causes poison ailment
11 lighting snake of tooth , one hit that minus attack and defence of the target
12 bloodly roses two strong hits, causes bleed effect
13 death roses strong multi hit with bleed effects
14 thousand snake of tooth it reduce all targets attack and defences
15 tie , no damage but if it is a hit ,use it on only women and their clothes
must be ripp off , they cant attack or move
16 rape , takes place before enemy actions regarding of speed moderate damage
17 strip attack no damage but it can remove your opp clothes

magic attacks
1 dripping flying daggers of poison multhit of poison and they can only heal
10% of the original healing effect
2 numbing poison dagger single target (phy + magic attack)x2 depend on it
have numbing effect
3 attraction position heal your teammate with a lesser healing effect
4 lovely kiss heal all your team mate
5 sweet breast milk use her own milk to heal team mate
6 breast milk spring that heal all your team mate

in short she use tricks to trick other ppl , a lot of dirty tricks to get slaves and etc

to Rawr1125
Jungle Girl
good job making so many orange weapons here is a save for your 3rd girl

Attachments

Last edited:

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

unassumingtentacle, thanks for the further details. Very interesting philological observations. Players who can write in English and read in Chinese are very rare (or inactive) in the Forum. 卡莲娜 (Ka lian na) might be Galina, popular Russian female name.
Judging from specificity of game text, its creator, is he from South China (maybe from Hong Kong?) or impossible to define?

Can't wait for your further posts:)

bakasaru, thanks for the link. Rep+ for it:)
The first time ever I feel fxxking awesome to be a native Chinese on ULMF:D
As for your question, it is hard to know which part of China the creator is from, but he (I presume) used tons of Internet language which made it very difficult to translate them into English properly. Also, the creator makes no money from this game and he himself is not an artist so the update would be VERY, VERY SLOW..

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really how on earth that ppl can get orange item i waste 15 hours , only get one which i accently deleted it , any way ty for save

here is skill tran for linana the evil gunner
tech

1.lethal shot a lot of dmg and chance of critical
2 3 shot line up , shoot 3 shots randomly
3. bullet time shoot 3 x bullets for each target
4 bouncing bullet , it can bounce , if you have 1 target , it only do 2 hits on that
target , if you have mult target , it can do max 3 hits
5 armor penetration bullets , you know it dont even care about armor

magic general they are bullets that have elements effects

1 fire bullets
2 ice bullets
3 lighting bullets
4 holy bullets
5 exploding bullets (it have aoe effects )
6 darkness bullets

evil narb (the dragon girl )(tanker)
tech
1 rush do dmg to all targets
2 aggro you know what it do , lure all target to attack her
3 shield bash chance of dizzy and do dmg and lower def
4 shield wall 3 turn + phy and magical def 5 turn cool down
5 magic reflect
6 dragon howl unlimited strength , it only cancel your opp ult move , i dont understand it because i dont see any opp use ult move that take one turn to
get ready
7 dragon howl disarmament reduce all targets attack and def
8 dragon howl dragon break all stats reduced , 4 turns for cooldown can stack
with dragon howl disarmament
9 dragon howl dragon spirit + all allies stats
10 dragon howl fire breath fire element all target attack
11 dragon howl ice breath ice same as 10
12 dragon howl death note only reduce opp max hp which is useful in next
few version that opp can life steal to heal their hp to max
13 dragon howl slow time your opp all agi lower
14 dragon howl summon hurricane 45 % of making your opp depressed
15 dragon howl wind as we go + all your allies agi and hit and dodge rate
also make your allies attacks have wind elements
16 dragon slaying blow really a stronger version of rush
17 dragon howl granitic it add phy def and max hp also 2 turns your allies dont die , in short support weak characters like the mage and gunner

narb have no magic skills

shadow mage

tech
1 magic reflect
2 magic boost only 25 % for 5 turns
3 nightmare all targets -magical def
4 magic back flow heal a target max mp to 50 %

magic her magic

1 fireball you know elements attack
2 fireball 2
3 fire pillar a fire aoe dmg
4 fire pillar 2
5 ice bolt it is same as fireball but all their skills have chance to freeze opp
6 frozen opp which reduce opp agi and received dmg x2 from ice spells
9 shadow bolt attack have blind effect
10 darkness revolution a darkness attack have aoe effect
11 explosion reduce the target mag def
12 depression spells , it make that target depressed
13 shadow storm aoe darkness dmg
14 death coming lifesteal and dark dmg and cause opp to be in confusion
15 darkness protection reduce 50 % of phy attack and a lot of dark element
resist also prevent depression
16 finally darkness , summon a demon and do aoe dmg a lot of it

all girls skills are translated properly

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Double checked the purple item.

Not only high level boss, but high level enemy can drop purple.

The 2 pair of purple pantyhose I got were dropped by dark mages in the dark mage laboratory, or #62 in the bestiary log.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if your talking about doing translation by hand, you need the rpgmaker program.
note the rtp pack and rpgmaker is not the same. and from the looks of it you need rpgmaker VX Ace
Well, I did get Ace and opened it up, so it's possible to whittle away at this during my free time, but the issue there is that doing it manually like that means it only works for this version (assuming I don't accidentally break some flags in the process). Even if the updates are slow, that's an awful lot of hassle every time a new version comes out -- there's nothing built in that can extract/insert text for rpgmaker games? I'm just not super familiar with the process, honestly.

Puttana

Reputation score

The first time ever I feel fxxking awesome to be a native Chinese on ULMF:D
As for your question, it is hard to know which part of China the creator is from, but he (I presume) used tons of Internet language which made it very difficult to translate them into English properly. Also, the creator makes no money from this game and he himself is not an artist so the update would be VERY, VERY SLOW..
It is great that you have sent your first post to this thread. The game of your compatriot is very successful despite the fact that he is not professional in game creating. Ancient rich, inexhaustible Chinese wisdom and art is clearly visible in it. Please don't leave the thread. Your comments might be necessary to translate some difficult passages.

We understand that to make a progress in such interesting game is difficult task. Please send its creator my greetings and the link to this thread. It may be pleasure for him and support him at least morally in his generous unselfish project. For great choice of proper images and graphic h-scenes for the game at creator's further work, watching the pixiv net would be very helpful for him (every 24 hours about 1,500 new images with adult content are uploaded for all users in pixiv.net). Let him don't hurry. But his every new step in the game will be appreciated.
Rep+ for you, friend :D

091846, thanks for the new save with three companions. As I tested, it is very hard to win five female enemies on arena with only two companions. The third companion is necessary but with level equal to the whole company (higher than lvl 16 against 45 and 41 in your save) :)

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

On one hand many guys here can edit the game, on the other, we read the posts of some users who know Chinese and can translate into English.

What if they unite their knowledge and try to translate the game?:)

I am confident that the game is worthy for translating like SACRED EYES, or MAGICA, or MARIONETTE FANTASY already translated (fully or partially). We could enjoy it on 100% without using translation programs.:)

Magix995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not found img401.imageshack.us/img401/9009/blgi.jpg ?....

Bypass walls ...

Sorry for my english

Hmmm, with the other save ... you can kill guard ...

One other companion after castle ...

Last edited:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can read chinese ,understand and translute into english
see i translute all the girls skills just now , here is a save that all the quest are finished , i have 4 girls but as i on previous post i delete my save file which have the orange weapon so i wanted a save that have orange items , ppl save it to me , so i contrible by send them back

if you ppl can hack into rpg maker , you could use my tran and change it ,
story line - i am not transluting it because the story is full of tricking and you know etc with is not properly to say it out on the post

Not found img401.imageshack.us/img401/9009/blgi.jpg ?....

Bypass walls ...

Sorry for my english

Hmmm, with the other save ... you can kill guard ...

One other companion after castle ...

that is a bug , if you have 3 character , the main character decided to force her way into the castle , so you have to kill the guard

after she force her way into the castle , she will fight 2 mini boss and cant enter the 2nd floor , go to the bar to talk to the rich guy then go to the tombstone go in, there is a path to lab
It is great that you have sent your first post to this thread. The game of your compatriot is very successful despite the fact that he is not professional in game creating. Ancient rich, inexhaustible Chinese wisdom and art is clearly visible in it. Please don't leave the thread. Your comments might be necessary to translate some difficult passages.

We understand that to make a progress in such interesting game is difficult task. Please send its creator my greetings and the link to this thread. It may be pleasure for him and support him at least morally in his generous unselfish project. For great choice of proper images and graphic h-scenes for the game at creator's further work, watching the pixiv net would be very helpful for him (every 24 hours about 1,500 new images with adult content are uploaded for all users in pixiv.net). Let him don't hurry. But his every new step in the game will be appreciated.
Rep+ for you, friend :D

091846, thanks for the new save with three companions. As I tested, it is very hard to win five female enemies on arena with only two companions. The third companion is necessary but with level equal to the whole company (higher than lvl 16 against 45 and 41 in your save) :)
firstly it is not my save i dont know how some ppl getting orange items like it is so easy for them
my tips is you should ask him that can we edit the game , add items in and (expand) and open combine items like make it harder by adding another choice if you manage to clear 5 female enemies like we have 9 enemies , 6 female enemies + poison mini bosses and bandit king . wanted to get orange items

the main character lv is highest , if not ,it is hacked , sometime it is so hard , that you need farm more but when you reach certain lv , your team mate will catch up so no worries

use transluter software is hard , you dont enjoy the gaming at all and use it
is time consuming like me who dont really know how to use it

here is my save file

Attachments

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

091846, right. Thanks for curious details. Sorry I can't help you since I don't have orange weapon in my save files. In my own save files I am still trying to capture castle, and heroines are on 18-25 levels.

Maybe someone can post save file with this weapon?:)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Believe it or not I've started in on a translation (I'm just intending to do a bare bones item name/menu/shop dialog translation at the moment), although it is a tad difficult since I'm using RPGMaker VX itself rather than a translation tool to do so, as it doesn't seem any RM tool that does text extraction actually supports VX at the moment, which is a shame.

One of the problems I'm coming across is the menu was stylized to only have room for two characters (so if you translate 物品 as Items only "I t" is displayed), and for whatever reason the game will not recognize/output the letter "k" (baffling). Other oddities include Chinese item names being retained in saves (the inventory must be taking its name from a different location, or simply a matter of how the inventory stores its data in RM VX?), although starting a new game/selling off all inventory will force it to take its translated name.

Changing the menu to be more accommodating to English is way beyond me, any pointers?