What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

坑神newface;871241 said:
so strange。。。i also add tags to my every post but it seems no use for searching

To search things must use a tool from another site?why- -
As Timmy! said, NSFW/Adult/18+ creators are not indexed by patreon's search, probably cause it can be accessed by minors - for the same reason nudity in public posts is frowned upon.

Also when do we get the game, when we pledge or at the first of the month?

i choose per creation not per month(cause i am not sure i could update per month stability), as my friend said, maybe when i upload the new version 1.081 (by upload a post with the game download only who pledge 25$ could see)and your pledge will auto transfer to my account ?i guess it works like that?

As Timmy! said, NSFW/Adult/18+ creators are not indexed by patreon's search, probably cause it can be accessed by minors - for the same reason nudity in public posts is frowned upon.

so i am more interesting on how could people on patreon could see new r-18 creators when they just begin their works?

by now the pledges are nearly all from this forum,only by the personal link the creator send here?

i wanna make a english version demo ,and is anyone there is good at both english and chinese? Maybe i will need some suggestion.

坑神newface;871356 said:
i wanna make a english version demo ,and is anyone there is good at both english and chinese? Maybe i will need some suggestion.

I think I can do a little help due to I have friend that good in Chinese but he not have much time/ I think i can make the time let him help about Chiness. I played the game with the google translate and read again in English.

By the way welcome back and good to here the new game has coming.:p

I think I can do a little help due to I have friend that good in Chinese but he not have much time/ I think i can make the time let him help about Chiness. I played the game with the google translate and read again in English.

By the way welcome back and good to here the new game has coming.:p

Very well, and does she know how to use RMVXACE to edit ?

坑神newface;871356 said:
I did sometime ago make a simple menu translation for the game, and posted it earlier in this thread.

I do not know any Chinese but online translators give a fairly clear idea of events and allow translation or at least a close re-write to be done.

I would be happy to assist, I do know how to use RPG Maker (and in the past contributed/payed for the full release)

坑神newface;871820 said:
Very well, and does she know how to use RMVXACE to edit ?

She can't use RMVXACE to edit and also me.

Sorry.

She can't use RMVXACE to edit and also me.

Sorry.
As I noted above I can, so if you are still interested you can always forward translations to me and I can edit them into the game

As I noted above I can, so if you are still interested you can always forward translations to me and I can edit them into the game

Just a UI and item translation would be fantastic since there are so many random effects on items

I speak both English and Chinese, but when I tried to translate menu/equips a whiles back I was stymied by scripts and the game wouldn't run properly after editing.

Also, some things in Chinese don't have direct English equivalents and it can be difficult to choose words that aren't awkward sounding.

I speak both English and Chinese, but when I tried to translate menu/equips a whiles back I was stymied by scripts and the game wouldn't run properly after editing.

Also, some things in Chinese don't have direct English equivalents and it can be difficult to choose words that aren't awkward sounding.
There is a non-standard change you have to do to fix a screen layout issue if you just decrypt and rebuild

Sorry, its been a while and I have mislaid the details, but the developer can by all means let you know (he did for me) if you want to help work on the translation

坑神newface;871356 said:

While I'm fluent in both, I hesitated a bit before posting here because I don't know how much time I can spend on translating, and there's a ton of content to translate in 1.08.

Someone mentioned a UI and item translation though, I suppose I can just translate it on a few screenshot and post it here, then someone who's good with editing the game files can implement it?

Looks like teapot already have such a translation on hand too.

坑神newface;872472 said:
Ah,i mean a lot of talking in the game need to open the game edit to replace by english..

Leave it to who can do it at last post
teapotdome and cmacleod42

Because I and my friend do not have any experience about editing RMVXACE

please advise if any help that me and my friend can do.

Thank you and sorry about that

坑神newface;871339 said:
i choose per creation not per month(cause i am not sure i could update per month stability), as my friend said, maybe when i upload the new version 1.081 (by upload a post with the game download only who pledge 25$ could see)and your pledge will auto transfer to my account ?i guess it works like that?

I pledged $25 but it looks like I won't get to download even an older version (1.05-1.08) until you release 1.081? :(

I pledged $25 but it looks like I won't get to download even an older version (1.05-1.08) until you release 1.081? :(

i have a new post on patreon, maybe it could answer you quesion ~

Im seriously considering making this title my first hgame purchase. you have blue balled me well sir. but before I am to splurge. I need to ask, your patreon says $25 gets me 1.081, does that mean I wont get any of the other updates in the future? also how soon can I expect to be fapping after I give you my money?

quick clear non cryptic rely will net you another donation. thank you sir I await your response.

Back