What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

I come from china mainland and in this country make adult r-18 rpg game is so hard and maybe in danger,the threats are from the police (in china presell adult games to get funds is illegal)

I guess he won't survive much longer. the great firewall of china is really smart enough to catch people who violate their laws.

i had post a new patch on patreon now ,download and fix it

Hey newface i seem to be missing characters from the sm dungeon area in the dark castle. Spider and something else ive tried reinstalling the game and data pack but still says im missing them any ideas?

So I'm a patron of the game, and I have yet to get my copy of 1.081 D: is this supposed to be emailed?

Hey newface i seem to be missing characters from the sm dungeon area in the dark castle. Spider and something else ive tried reinstalling the game and data pack but still says im missing them any ideas?

if it says missing some pic ,you can just copy a pic and name it as the missing pic's name

So I'm a patron of the game, and I have yet to get my copy of 1.081 D: is this supposed to be emailed?

when you pledge, it will not charge your credit card as soon as you click, when 1st day of every month your credit card is really be charged and you will get a email of the game link, thank you!

Hey Newface, is it possible to upload the patches onto mega since pan baidu is so slow i cant even access it.

now all has a mega link

坑神newface;880875 said:
when you pledge, it will not charge your credit card as soon as you click, when 1st day of every month your credit card is really be charged and you will get a email of the game link, thank you!

Is that an optional thing for the creator to choose then? Because something else I'm a patron of charged immediately and granted access to everything the same day.

Is that an optional thing for the creator to choose then? Because something else I'm a patron of charged immediately and granted access to everything the same day.

no,it's parteon's set,and had send a notice to me..

坑神newface;880933 said:
no,it's parteon's set,and had send a notice to me..

Not quite sure what you mean, but it's right here.

坑神newface;880874 said:
if it says missing some pic ,you can just copy a pic and name it as the missing pic's name

OK il try that but I cant read or write Chinese and not sure how to copy the name im missing

Hello newface! Quick question. I backed the game a few years ago ( I beleive it was on offbeatr or kickstarter at that time.) ANyway, do I need to suscribe to patreon to get the new updates? I 've got the payment receipt if needed.

Hello newface! Quick question. I backed the game a few years ago ( I beleive it was on offbeatr or kickstarter at that time.) ANyway, do I need to suscribe to patreon to get the new updates? I 've got the payment receipt if needed.

People who backed the game before patreon get the new 1.09 version. When it's out. Dunno about the patreon stuff.

no need you can get it free

坑神newface;889083 said:
no need you can get it free

Sweet! Should I send you a mail with the payment receipt to receive the download link?

Just send him a mail with proof of payment and reply on that mail every time a new version gets out.
Is there already a new version out btw?

any news on the english trial?

Hey guys, I become a patreon supporter of this game and I started wollowing the guide made by Darkstrain on the 7th page of this tread, but it only covers the first kingdom.

坑神newface has posted the following guide on patreon:

Enter the city and go to the Pub to get information from rabbit girl and vampire man

Then beat down the golem and go to the Sewer hole to the werewolf lair to resucue the gun girl.

after the vampire invasion you go to the 林美红 Secret office and get a mission to the Succubus lair to get flower seed or go down to the Magic Crystal mining zone to defeat the golem control vampire girl.(the most deep of crystal mining zone has a door which stop unknow creatures in the dark lava land,every one of them is strong as a boss and in the deep of that lava land ,it sleep a very powerful fire dragon king

(it's too powerful of them and if you are not stronger enough and like challenge,i strongly recomman that keep away from that danger lava land~but,in the lava land you can rescue a girl who could forge the most powerful weapon for you and every weapon need 10 Hot Nuclei(炽热之核)and 200000G)

before you go to the succubus lair you must go to the 夜之魅 club and join the underground fight arena you will fight to a legend of mercenary (she will change a random status every turn and have different coping method) and at last you will challenge the strongest one: a succubus .

the flower seed is in the succubus lair's monster trainer girl room don't forget to get it in the chest.

and defeat the succbus queen and get some great equipments in her storehouse (the broken angle is thekey item to challenge the fire dragon king in the 5th of crystal mining zone)

then return to the 林美红 secret office and give her the flower seed then you have two choice: to get the potion of cure the wolf king from nine tails fox or back to your home to fight the escape red dragon girl(when you choose one,the other boss will be stronger when you fight)

when you defeat both of them, you will get a letter from river town to join a slave auction and go to the river town you will see a futa beatuy slave is on sell(in fact she is a male and being reform to futa).

oh.don't forget to get the archer elf on the map under the nine tail fox's house (go out of the west gate of night city and go down to the bottom)

And it's time to go to the sand country.

Is this a direct continuation of the Darkstrain guide? and is this all the content or the mentioned "sand country" is already implemented?

almost a month without updates here. :1

Back