What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

I haven't received links to newer versions since V1.08 vanilla.
Does this mean people who donated via paypal won't get any new updates?
I sent an email asking about v1.082 around 3 days ago via a reply to the email that contained v1.08 but I've not received any sort of response...
We're in the same boat it seems. I wrote a month ago to him. Still haven't got an answer.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I haven't received links to newer versions since V1.08 vanilla.
Does this mean people who donated via paypal won't get any new updates?
I sent an email asking about v1.082 around 3 days ago via a reply to the email that contained v1.08 but I've not received any sort of response...
email me again please

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah I had the same problem but replaced the "k" with "ķ". (latin k with cedilla)
I'm using windows 10 and the "ķ" is getting displayed properly but If more people have this problem I might try to find a different solution.

Edit: Skill/Item/Armor/Weapon descriptions also don't display the letter "k".
Such an odd bug. How many other accented Ks are there to try?

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Such an odd bug. How many other accented Ks are there to try?
Let's see: ḱ | ǩ | ḳ | ḵ | ƙ | ⱪ | ᶄ | ꝁ | ꝃ | ꝅ |ҡ and ꞣ

For whatever reasons only the lowercase "k" has this problem. The uppercase "K" gets displayed just fine.

Edit:I removed some "ķ"s

Attachments

Last edited:

blazblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um, I want a clarification on the pledge please, is it true that if you pledge 50 bucks once then you don t have to pay anymore for future updates?

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I paid 50 dollars a long time ago when donating through paypal was the only option and I still get all the updates. Although i have to manually send him a mail every time a new update comes out. So I am guessing its the same for patreon, but you have to keep a 1 dollar pledge afterwards to get the updates automatically because thats how patreon works.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will archer-girl and futa-girl be part of the main story, or are they more like 'bonus' characters?

Um, I want a clarification on the pledge please, is it true that if you pledge 50 bucks once then you don t have to pay anymore for future updates?
This would be nice to confirm. Between the free demo and 1.081, I've certainly gotten plenty of enjoyment out of 25 dollars. Paying another 25 for... permanent(?) access to updates would still put this great game as slightly cheaper than 'Triple A' games with less content.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

thank you!

And i was thinking why the "trip A " didn't make a hight level h game with h battle system both contain top h contents and good fanny game battle sysem,most h game just have very low game play level and make player feel tired in very short time...

Maybe the answer is the limit of age , i guess if the game is all aged ,it means more potential buyers and less problem from some countries of Game approval,is that right?

And it's a pity of the result,just try to image the Game firm of "DOA" ,"final fantsy","witch 3","wow" ,"NieR:Automata"have their own h game with High-quality charator model,moving and h battle system,is that so amazing?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's something that I literally spent five minutes on, just so I could remember which sex stat was which.

Couldn't think of a word besides 'gravid' for 'pregnant with eggs' though. Also doing the 'produce' command ends up giving a live birth and adding to the Births counter, even if the character has eggs. So I'm not really sure if the 'Seedbed' and 'Spawner titles are obtainable right now.

Last edited:

blazblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say the game is really good and worth the money but oh my god what the hell are those birth cgs lmao, i mean using a butakoma300 cg for it is just weird, especially when the heroines got eggs and not babies in them, i think you should ask for a cg for each of the heroines in 2 versions (babies or eggs), about 8 cgs in all i think its worth it honestly.

except for that, i m having a blast, keep it up!

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah theres still some place holder cgs just wait and he will get around to changing them.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a new patron, Newface. c: I look forwards to trying 1.81 when my pledge gets processed, but it won't get processed until there is a creation. Shame, I want to play it now. xD

I tried an old demo of your game a long time ago, so it's nice to finally contribute.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I have to say the game is really good and worth the money but oh my god what the hell are those birth cgs lmao, i mean using a butakoma300 cg for it is just weird, especially when the heroines got eggs and not babies in them, i think you should ask for a cg for each of the heroines in 2 versions (babies or eggs), about 8 cgs in all i think its worth it honestly.

except for that, i m having a blast, keep it up!

But it hard to let system know she should born a egg or a baby=- =

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I'm a new patron, Newface. c: I look forwards to trying 1.81 when my pledge gets processed, but it won't get processed until there is a creation. Shame, I want to play it now. xD

I tried an old demo of your game a long time ago, so it's nice to finally contribute.

you can use paypal

Taze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;946406 said:
But it hard to let system know she should born a egg or a baby=- =
Why? Just replace Spiders(And other ovipositing Creatures) Impregnating skill outcome into another Preg-status. I know several games in which system can perfectly handle not just Baby/Egg but even Tentacles, Slimes and etc.

Reputation score

In a perfect world we'd have a separate birthing picture for all the girls, that would be great.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;946407 said:
you can use paypal
I sent you a message asking for your paypal address on Patreon, as the instructions said. :3 Note: I am not called "Yuni" on Patreon.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't get ITHVNR to work in chinese locale. What do you use for translation if you use anything?

Reputation score

NVR works for the game, you have to set the language in chinese in the game's settings and the unicode as chinese, it's really finicky.