What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

I use ITH and Translation Aggregator, but Google Translate insists on changing multiple exclamation marks to 'The', which really messes with the text. And makes no sense.

Also for some reason 'haha' or something similar becomes 'Kazakhstan'.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone, please, please translate the Slave Trader's menu. In the Slave guild in the First Village (FV), he's the uppermost guy in the grey cloak. He trades gems for your captured slaves, but the menu is nearly impossible to use if you can't read chinese. There's SO many nested layers, I have to spend 15-20 minutes repeatedly choosing each nested option to see if I can trade anything, it's barely worth doing like this.

@_@ Great game otherwise, but can't we just make him like the other shops? X_X

Or a 'trade all' function. Can I not trade them after I let my goons fuck them? I'm pretty sure I've chosen every menu option he has, and I still have at least 6 slaves on me... and I know I haven't fucked ALL of them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone, please, please translate the Slave Trader's menu. In the Slave guild in the First Village (FV), he's the uppermost guy in the grey cloak. He trades gems for your captured slaves, but the menu is nearly impossible to use if you can't read chinese. There's SO many nested layers, I have to spend 15-20 minutes repeatedly choosing each nested option to see if I can trade anything, it's barely worth doing like this.

@_@ Great game otherwise, but can't we just make him like the other shops? X_X

Or a 'trade all' function. Can I not trade them after I let my goons fuck them? I'm pretty sure I've chosen every menu option he has, and I still have at least 6 slaves on me... and I know I haven't fucked ALL of them.
The way it works is you talk to him, select an option, leave the building then reenter. Then another NPC should be at the table and that npc will buy the specific slave you chose.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

NVR works for the game, you have to set the language in chinese in the game's settings and the unicode as chinese, it's really finicky.
How do i set it to chinese in the games setting?

Also Getting this error when i try to fight the guys in the arena where you are tied up starting....

Last edited:

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also Getting this error when i try to fight the guys in the arena where you are tied up starting....

Make sure your in a normal character state like cloths are not torn or cum on you or pregnant.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's version 1.04 your playing right? Cause AFAIK, that has been fixed in the later versions.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The way it works is you talk to him, select an option, leave the building then reenter. Then another NPC should be at the table and that npc will buy the specific slave you chose.
Nope. That's not what I'm trying to do. I'm turning them into GEMS. If you use the menu with the top guy, NOT the guy on the left, most of the slaves (if not all) can be turned into gems to slot into your weapons.

Between the maze of menus, the constant input lag/frameskip, he's almost impossible to use.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bug Report for Newface:

First Bug: The special full-party revive potion you buy in the member's area says 'invincible for 5 turns' on it, in the translation... it does not seem to make anyone invincible at all, even if it revives them. Could be a mistranslation though.

Second Bug: The special spider lady fight where the main character is in a web on the opposite side's half of the field... If you lose it, the main character is just gone from your party. This makes sense on her being held captive, but everywhere you go, all dialogue is still spoken by her, which is nonsense.

OKAY. I found WAY better equipment in the next dungeon. Crystals that give huge paralysis resistance, for example. This would be less confusing to me if I could read chinese. So just... ignore the rant that used to be here.

Wonderful game otherwise though, I'm in the late game content now, moving past the fire dungeon. I'm really impressed, Sweetie, this game is fun.

On a side note, giving the player a Game Over for losing the Spider Lady Bonus fight is a much safer bet than just removing the main character from the party when the player loses: If a person saves their file like this, they risk permanently ruining all of their progress. I worry trying to do future cinematic events will crash without the main character in the party.

Other, Positive Feedback: Game as a whole is fantastic. A nice mix of sex and combat. The rope trap you can step on (I won't spoil where it is) is VERY hot, and a wonderful addition. The fight where people get reinforcements and your whole party is suddenly tied up is also VERY hot.

The inclusion of a huge variety of fetishes is also top notch. I'd say this version was worth every penny of the price. Also Edit: Figured out where I was going. So yeah, overall everything is very enjoyable, and I will continue to enjoy the new versions.

Thank you for all your hard work, Newface.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's version 1.04 your playing right? Cause AFAIK, that has been fixed in the later versions.
1.082 and i thought it had been fixed too because i remember encountering it awhile back.

Edit: I just slept before i tried it and it seemed to fix it. I dunno why because i had already used the sew armor kit/ clean item. Maybe it tricked it into thinking i wasn't clean

Last edited:

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For whoever made the translation for this game:

I found one that you got wrong: The holy cross does not give +30% crit chance. It gives +30% recovery effectiveness.

Another Bug Report for Newface: Something very strange happened in the Spider Lady fight where the main character is bound up on the enemy's side.

The big spider boinked her to unconsciousness, but the fight didn't end. There were just detached spider legs fucking nothing to regain HP every turn. I killed everything on the field (took me 40+ minutes at level 36 with endgame +15 gear), but... the fight wouldn't end. The spider fucking the main character was gone, the main character was gone, the web was gone, the spiderlings were gone, the evil spider lady was at 0 hitpoints but wouldn't die..

Is this fight incomplete or something? I just thought that would be worth... knowing. I have no idea how to complete this fight... the main character said something about HP 50%, and it made an item-giving noise, but... there was nothing new in my pocket. What am I missing here from not being able to read Chinese? @_@

Last edited:

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For whoever made the translation for this game:

I found one that you got wrong: The holy cross does not give +30% crit chance. It gives +30% recovery effectiveness.

Another Bug Report for Newface: Something very strange happened in the Spider Lady fight where the main character is bound up on the enemy's side.

The big spider boinked her to unconsciousness, but the fight didn't end. There were just detached spider legs fucking nothing to regain HP every turn. I killed everything on the field (took me 40+ minutes at level 36 with endgame +15 gear), but... the fight wouldn't end. The spider fucking the main character was gone, the main character was gone, the web was gone, the spiderlings were gone, the evil spider lady was at 0 hitpoints but wouldn't die..

Is this fight incomplete or something? I just thought that would be worth... knowing. I have no idea how to complete this fight... the main character said something about HP 50%, and it made an item-giving noise, but... there was nothing new in my pocket. What am I missing here from not being able to read Chinese? @_@
Did not have that problem myself might just be bugged for you.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

walk through of 1.082:

蕾妮第二次委托:

触发条件:第一次委托完成
触发地点:万事屋前天桌面的委托单

因为是一个人,战斗很容易陷入不停被捆绑强奸的境地,建议多用“清洁针线包”,可以提前购买也可以在任务 地图开箱子得到5个。

顶级刺客维尔拉:

触发条件:蕾妮第二次脱出任务完成
触发地点:蝎之吻酒吧后门,在后门的通道上的倒地酒鬼偷袭你。

维尔拉战败后会逃走,你需要追出去跟着她的脚印坠入贫民区的帐篷中的地下密室,挑战各种机关和怪物,最后将她擒获。

擒获后,你可以选择各种拷问方式逼她说出幕后主谋,成功后,就可以去沙之国佣兵事务所VIP区找她的雇主,桑德兰

拷问除了可以让她招供雇主,还可以逼她透露自己的几处埋藏宝藏的地方,从金币,魔石到装备都有。

舞娘黛绮丝:

触发条件:维尔拉招供
触发地点:沙之国佣兵事务所VIP房间

在维尔拉招供后,你可以在佣兵事务所VIP区见到乔装成桑德兰的黛绮丝,打赢她后她会逃逸,一路追踪她的香气来到一个废弃仓库,搬花开动秘道开关,进入蜘蛛人贩集团的地下巢穴。

进入巢穴后,丽蒂丝会被作为“拍卖货物”被扣下,其它人进入伊莎王子隐藏的最深处,将其和黛绮丝一起击败,击败后,王子会从传送法阵逃走,而黛绮丝则被活捉。

之后原路返回,看见丽蒂丝正在一边被黑叔叔轮奸到大肚子了一边被拍卖,而且台下出价踊跃,上台和拍卖师对话战斗救下丽蒂丝,沿着拍卖台来到后台区域。

伊莎王子&桑德兰:

触发条件:舞娘黛绮丝逃走
触发地点:蜘蛛奴隶贩卖集团房间

追着舞娘来到集团后,先将丽蒂丝作为“奴隶”混入内部,然后一路进入王子隐藏的房间开打,打赢后王子会从法阵逃走,沿着原路返回去救被拍卖的丽蒂丝,接着打赢奴隶头子蜘蛛会得到王子可能在桑德兰位于魔族聚居区别墅的线索后去找他,再打赢,王子逃入皇宫,追入皇宫打赢桑德兰和王子。

桑德兰会一招根据对方当前MP造成伤害的魔力内爆,自己MP值积累满后的魔能爆发(战斗开始她只有一半魔MP),还有一招给予对手护甲*7伤害无视防御的专杀坦克的重力炸弹。

尤妮丝:

触发条件:无
触发地点:蜘蛛人贩集团巢穴拍卖大厅右下厕所

和丽蒂丝被拍卖在同一个大厅右下的厕所中,是逃走的奴隶,打赢她后会拜托你带她离开这里,你将带她回到她在旅店的男友身边,然而……

奴隶贩子蜘蛛:

触发条件:解救被拍卖的丽蒂丝后
触发地点:蜘蛛人贩集团拍卖后台大厅

沿着拍卖丽蒂丝的平台朝后台走,沿路会遇到敌人,然后朝上会遇到一扇锁着的门,去左边拿钥匙路上遇到蜘蛛,追过去中陷阱,钥匙在牢房台上的箱子里,拿到钥匙后可以去开门,然后进入他的房间触发战斗。

奴隶贩子杀手古黛丝:

触发条件:第一次触发:无 第二次:沙之国佣兵事务所接委托
触发地点:蜘蛛人贩集团头目房间的右边,自动触发剧情。

你会见到一地死去的奴隶贩子打手,一位金发双剑妹子把你误认为奴隶贩子的同伙二话不说就动手,打跑她之后,可以去沙之国佣兵事务所接关于她的任务,在任务单下方有个NPC会告诉你她的故事

接了任务刚出门就碰到一具尸体,这是三位曾经参与拍卖丽蒂丝的其中一位买家,从他衣服里发现“沙漠清泉”饭店会员卡,就去沙漠清泉饭店(在居民区左边门口有喷泉的那家)然后遇到其它两个买家喝酒,其中一个去上厕所未归,追进去看已经被古黛丝干掉了,对话触发战斗。

上官魅:

触发条件:失踪的园丁完成
触发地点:沙之国佣兵事务所前台“神秘的异国美人”任务

人在绿洲旅店2楼,没接任务的话无法上去

第一次打她必定失败,然后她会警告玩家,再来就不客气,她有仙气护体,无法造成有效伤害,这时候可以回到一楼旅店入口,触发剧情,然后传送去找魔丽丝找蜘蛛丝。

魔丽丝给你两个选择,花50000买或者再来一次蜘蛛丝逃脱战打赢她。

弄到蜘蛛丝后回山贼城市左上,维多丽亚已经把那里变成了研究室。

经过研究和蜘蛛巢穴上石碑记载的传说,魔丽丝等一族其实是女神的后代,但是似乎没有继承到女神族的血脉或者还在沉睡中,导致蜘蛛丝不能抵抗太强大的攻击会断掉,无法捆住上官魅。

所以要去找真正的女神之血,丽蒂丝知道曾经和女神一起对抗恶魔的勇者后裔隐居地,前往女神之国附近的森林小屋寻找。

到了屋子后,见到一个老者,话不投机就开干,打赢拿到女神之血回去,然后研制出反女神魔法炸弹。

再去旅店二楼,人不见了,维多丽亚能感知到附近的恶魔,猜测女神上官魅为此而去,于是传送到皇家花园。

剧情后打被释放的水精灵,打赢后再次追上女神和恶魔,恶魔逃走,女神战第二次开打。

开局女神会被反女神魔法炸弹去掉仙气护体,但是她后面会放大招,固定5000神属性伤害,需要开启减伤和磐石之类的技能挺过去。

之后捕获女神拷问,可以用各种资源拷问她榨汁掉落很好的素材,在这个任务线将会开启维多利亚的炼金实验室,玩家可以拿各种掉落的炼金素材给她研究,有几率出各种功能的魔药,这些魔药大部分是按步数算持续效果的,所以只要不死的话可以贯穿好几场战斗。

法外狂徒 夏洛特:

触发条件:王子从蜘蛛奴隶贩卖集团逃走
触发地点:1沙之国贫民区中下处遇到政府强拆队以及
2魔族聚居区遇到奴隶贩子追债两个都触发后,可以到沙之国佣兵事务所领取“法外狂徒”委托。

领取任务后会在沙之国右侧奴隶市场剧情看见她阻扰奴隶拍卖,上台对话触发战斗抓获她。

法外狂徒 夏洛特 第二战

触发条件: 完成 (帮兽人抓住伊莎贝尔) 委托
触发地点:走出沙之国佣兵事务所门口

第二战夏洛特一开始就进入狂暴模式,而且无法被绑住,是场硬仗。

伊莎贝尔: 触发条件:完成法外狂徒 夏洛特任务
触发地点:沙之国佣兵事务所 一个到处乱走的兽人处

25%HP以下进入暴走模式,必须尽快把她捆住不然几下就团灭,但是捆住她的成功率只有1/3.

*新增加的在沙之国佣兵事务所的 姬媚雅老板娘提供的随从探索任务,可以派不同的随从去不同的地点探索,分别获得金币宝石装备永久提升属性药剂等不同奖励,概率也不同,注意看分配任务前随从的回答可以判断成功率的高低。

* 如果选择奴隶贩卖,不同的客人需求不同种类的奴隶,选对的话可以获得大笔报酬。

黑活目前没实装。

*有时候随从会被抓住需要你去解救(蜘蛛娘,空玉),你可以选择不管,去解救的话,打赢可以获得一些奖励。

如果有漏掉的想到再补充。。

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks so much for the walkthrough. :)

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoi. A dear friend of mine helped me translate a bunch of the Slave Trader's menu... at least, the one who gives you gems for slaves. It was a combination of them pulling the text from RPGMaker VX Ace, some Notepad++ shenanigans, and using Google Translate's 'hand draw' feature on the characters Notepad++ couldn't parse... that part is -painfully- slow.

Seems that the high level gems aren't obtainable yet, either because Newface hasn't added girls that will be traded for them, or they are meant to be combat-drop farmed.

Note: This file requires Notepad++ to view, unless your region settings are right. Remember to go into the tabs at the top...

"Encoding" -> "Character Sets" -> "Japanese" -> "Shift-JIS" and click that last one... that's the only way I could get the text to display as anything but Gobbledy gook. I labeled whatever I could..

Gem here
Girl who is traded for the gem here

Etc. It's crappily formatted, but it's roughly the same order as his menu. Here's mah 2 bits for the community~

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score

Hoi. A dear friend of mine helped me translate a bunch of the Slave Trader's menu... at least, the one who gives you gems for slaves. It was a combination of them pulling the text from RPGMaker VX Ace, some Notepad++ shenanigans, and using Google Translate's 'hand draw' feature on the characters Notepad++ couldn't parse... that part is -painfully- slow.

Seems that the high level gems aren't obtainable yet, either because Newface hasn't added girls that will be traded for them, or they are meant to be combat-drop farmed.

Note: This file requires Notepad++ to view, unless your region settings are right. Remember to go into the tabs at the top...

"Encoding" -> "Character Sets" -> "Japanese" -> "Shift-JIS" and click that last one... that's the only way I could get the text to display as anything but Gobbledy gook. I labeled whatever I could..

Gem here
Girl who is traded for the gem here

Etc. It's crappily formatted, but it's roughly the same order as his menu. Here's mah 2 bits for the community~
Thanks for this, it was always very painful to try to to through that menu.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where the heck do I do Synthesis or Weapon Forging in this game, anyways? I have SO many crafting ingredients, and nowhere to craft them. Spider Lady's Synthesis menu is darkened out... I even found something from that bonus area that says "Could be used to make a truly powerful weapon", some fireball demon heart thing.
I also got stuff that says 'Can be used to refine potions' but no idea where to do that either, really. @_@

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Where the heck do I do Synthesis or Weapon Forging in this game, anyways? I have SO many crafting ingredients, and nowhere to craft them. Spider Lady's Synthesis menu is darkened out... I even found something from that bonus area that says "Could be used to make a truly powerful weapon", some fireball demon heart thing.
I also got stuff that says 'Can be used to refine potions' but no idea where to do that either, really. @_@

’Can be used to refine potions ’ when the dark mage open the potion research lab during one mission you could give to her

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what I am supposed to do against the pink-hair futa girl after I defeat the black slaver guy using her as a toy in the Slaver's Den where the main character ends up in the metal/black bondage suit for a while?

I get her to low HP, but then she injects herself with some sort of needle, recovers most of her HP, and is then regenerating 25K+ HP every turn. I cannot possibly have that much damage output right now. Is this the 'xin qi' body care lady from the walkthrough? I don't know anyone's names because all the names are in Chinese in my game. I also can't get the 'Shangguan Charm' quest to trigger either, despite finishing the quest with the pink-hair leg-fighter girl with the high heels.

Futa Lady keeps tying up my entire party at once, and/or charming everyone at once, how can I put out that much damage per turn to overcome her silly amounts of regeneration?

Anyone else get past this lady?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My link still works.
i downloaded your txt file that has the mega link in it but when i copy past in the url tab it doesnt go to mega it just gives me this