What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

1.04 thats the only version i can find so is there newer versions?
Yeah, there's the patreon versions.

Anywho, here's a 1.04 version save. It should be before the spider cave, only has 2 characters.

Mind you, I grinded a lot so the main character is broken op with a +100 weapon so there likely won't be any challenge for you. I have earlier saves and later saves as well if you want also.

Attachments

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, there's the patreon versions.

Anywho, here's a 1.04 version save. It should be before the spider cave, only has 2 characters.

Mind you, I grinded a lot so the main character is broken op with a +100 weapon so there likely won't be any challenge for you. I have earlier saves and later saves as well if you want also.
ty

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have version 1.04 but it seems like the newest translation will break the game as it references new assets that are not in this older version, does anyone have a translation that works for 1.04?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

whenever i capture the bosses and when i talk to them in the castle dungeon theres something the says cg and idk if that means its missing or something but i want to see it

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

whenever i capture the bosses and when i talk to them in the castle dungeon theres something the says cg and idk if that means its missing or something but i want to see it
It's basically saying that there's supposed to be a CG there, but it isn't (wasn't) done yet.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So in 1.081, there's a freeze that happens after you find that super evil chick in the first village with her little army- after talking with the bandit trio, you can't move/open the menu and the only way to stop it is to... reload an earlier save.

God bless. Anybody have a bugfix/save file right after you deal with her?

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So in 1.081, there's a freeze that happens after you find that super evil chick in the first village with her little army- after talking with the bandit trio, you can't move/open the menu and the only way to stop it is to... reload an earlier save.

Dunno man I don't have that problem never have maybe retry it also make sure your character is in a normal state so no broken clothes or pregnant

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try this:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've been dancing around this game for the longest time due to the price tag, but I think I'm finally interested enough to cave. Just have a couple questions if anyone can answer them (sorry if they were answered already in previous pages):

1. How does the Patreon system work? I've never pledged before, so I'm a bit confused - do I get the latest version as soon as I pay or do I have to wait for a particular date?

2. I can just pay for one month to try it in its current state, right? The recurring payment is to just be as up-to-date as possible?

3. Do the versions cycle price-wise? I see there's a more up-to-date version for $50. Will it eventually drop to the current $25 tier when another version is out?

Thanks for any answers and again, apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere already.

Edit: Nevermind. I got impatient, sat down, and read the last 20-30 pages. I've got the general gist now.

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

So I've been dancing around this game for the longest time due to the price tag, but I think I'm finally interested enough to cave. Just have a couple questions if anyone can answer them (sorry if they were answered already in previous pages):

1. How does the Patreon system work? I've never pledged before, so I'm a bit confused - do I get the latest version as soon as I pay or do I have to wait for a particular date?(you must wait your credit card real charged ,it happen on the 1st day -3rd day of next month when i post a paid post.another mode is auto charge your card every month but i did't choose this mode.)

2. I can just pay for one month to try it in its current state, right? The recurring payment is to just be as up-to-date as possible?

3. Do the versions cycle price-wise? I see there's a more up-to-date version for $50. Will it eventually drop to the current $25 tier when another version is out?(1.081 25+1.082 25=50,1.083just need 1$ as i said on patreon)

Thanks for any answers and again, apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere already.

Edit: Nevermind. I got impatient, sat down, and read the last 20-30 pages. I've got the general gist now.
(by the way,your paypal donation i just saw so i send the 1.082 to you please check..the paypal will send notice email to me usually,but this time not,so i login paypal and check it.)

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! I appreciate the quick response - I've received the game successfully.

Pretty good so far.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Slave Trader Gem Shop is now translated thanks to Yuni!

This one should work.

Edit: The translation is not compatible with the 1.04 version. You'll need the version 1.08 - 1.082.
Nice job guys on the translation! As a hobby project I would like to help out. Finishing a full translation seems kinda insane though; it would be like translating a small VN. As an example, the prologue:

传说数百年前,嗜好和掌控阴谋,背叛,拷问,紧缚,不正当性交等邪恶欲
念的美艳女邪神茉丽雅因为做恶多端毫无约束,被众神联手击败囚禁于魔欲山的
监牢中抽干了神能,形体涣散,灵魂逃到了人界再无所踪,也许是转生到了凡人
身上潜藏在某处静静等待复仇的时机……

位于河望镇附近的山间小道,是商旅的毕经之路,但是道路崎岖狭窄,只能
缓速通过,而且附近林阴遮蔽,成了山贼聚居的场所,经常有旅行者和商人在这
被山贼伏击绑架抢劫,传说中一直很忙的命运的齿轮就在这里再次开始慢慢的滚动.

Legends say hundreds of years ago, the beautiful wicked goddess Moria was out of control in indulging in conspiracy, backstabbing, torture, bondage, deviant sexual practices and other evil desires, the gods banded together to defeat her and imprisoned her within the mountain of magical desires. Her divine energy was sucked dry and her physical form dissipated. Her spirit escaped without a trace to the world of man, perhaps reincarnated into a commoner, silently waiting for revenge.

Nearby to Riverview town is a sole small mountain pass used by merchants and travelers alike. But the road is rugged and narrow, and shaded by the nearby forest, and so the pass has become a hive to mountain bandits. Often travelers and merchants would fall victim to the bandits' ambush, kidnapping, and robbery. Here, the incessant wheel of fate of legends again slowly begins to turn.

Newface's prose is quite awesome and I feel like I can't do justice to it.

Editing the text into RPG Maker VX Ace results in the words being cut off, any ideas on how to fix this? There is also the aforementioned letter k problem.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually still on the fence about this game, if it ever does get a complete translation I'll buy it then.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Reminder to those following this: The game just got updated to version 1.083

ReadTheMoodDammit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been interested in this game for a long time now. But i has never found it's public demo anywhere.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newface decided to encrypt his game to protect it from being pirated. This means it is currently impossible to translate this game.
Furthermore the code you'll receive from Newface will only work for one computer (you'll need a second code if you get a new pc for example).

All in all, I'm not happy with this development.

Edit:It seems you also can't hook the game now. I tried ITH, Translation Aggregator and VNR.

I have been interested in this game for a long time now. But i has never found it's public demo anywhere.
Here you go: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=950912&postcount=721

Last edited:
OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Crap I just noticed the DRM. Not that I have anything against DRM, but right now I can't save because the D: Drive is my dvd drive + all the other issues mentioned above. I hope he is going to remove the DRM, because right now it's just a big pain in the butt.

Also I'm wondering why he put this kind of DRM in the first place. It hasn't been pirated yet right?

Last edited:
OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.04 was free right? If I remember correctly he put a link up in his baidu webpage 3-4 years ago and removed it after some time. That's how I got my 1.04 back then before I made this topic. Then again it was 3-4 years ago so my memory might be faulty.