What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

I pledged before you had patreon. How can I get updates?

Im seriously considering making this title my first hgame purchase. you have blue balled me well sir. but before I am to splurge. I need to ask, your patreon says $25 gets me 1.081, does that mean I wont get any of the other updates in the future? also how soon can I expect to be fapping after I give you my money?

quick clear non cryptic rely will net you another donation. thank you sir I await your response.

I choose per creation it means paid per version,yes,only 1.081(including all version content before),and i will collect the feedback and fix the pledge setting if neccesary.

On the per creation mode, if i never update new version to you , i will never get the pledge funds transfer to my account,it happens at the same time,so i want to add more content to 1.081 if you are not too hurry~thank you

The new version is release!
Please check the website

Dear Newface,

I found something mistake is there no choice for struggle or escape from bondage state.
Because when in the bondage state there are no escape option, also when finish battle cloth of the character was torn as the same state when finish battle if finish main event cloth back to normal.

Also

I play from the beginning again for ensure but it is the same no option to escape from rope or spiderweb.

anything I find I will post on this and via email.

I found a bug:

After I talk to the bandit, I freeze in place and I'm unable to move. Which prevents me from advancing the Story. Does someone have a save just before fighting the queens daughter in the cave(The part where your teammates are the bandits).

Edit:

Open the "Workaround.zip" and replace the "CommonEvents.rvdata2" in the data folder (Make a backup!). Now use my save until you have beaten the queens daughter, afterwards replace my "CommonEvents.rvdata2" with the original one.

Attachments

• EvilGoddessBug .jpg
    EvilGoddessBug .jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Workaround.zip
    14 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

I found a bug:

After I talk to the bandit, I freeze in place and I'm unable to move. Which prevents me from advancing the Story. Does someone have a save just before fighting the queens daughter in the cave(The part where your teammates are the bandits).

Edit:

Open the "Workaround.zip" and replace the "CommonEvents.rvdata2" in the data folder (Make a backup!). Now use my save until you have beaten the queens daughter, afterwards replace my "CommonEvents.rvdata2" with the original one.

i fix it now

The new version is release!
Please check the website

Dear Newface,

I found something mistake is there no choice for struggle or escape from bondage state.
Because when in the bondage state there are no escape option, also when finish battle cloth of the character was torn as the same state when finish battle if finish main event cloth back to normal.

Also

I play from the beginning again for ensure but it is the same no option to escape from rope or spiderweb.

anything I find I will post on this and via email.
fixed it .the reason is i change the name of all actions to add english and the scripts only know chinese

While i was browsing the internet I stumbled on something good:

It's a Chinese rpg maker game that contains some of the more extreme stuff (pregnancy,lactation, bit of guro and etc.). The game is a bit buggy, it will crash when using some skills on certain npc's and it looks like there are still stuff that needs to be implemented so i think it isn't finished yet. The art is great though. Also I don't know if it's a commercial game or if it will stay as a freebie. These are the only things I know about the game or the creator, since i can't read chinese.

Gallery: and

Note 1: If you got a bitmap error while starting the game then delete game.rgss3a and it should work.

Note 2: Again it's Chinese so you might need to change your unicode to Chinese

Note 3: I do not take credit for anything and all thanks should go to the creator.

Note 4: You crash in 1.04 when clothing gets ripped off while you are pregnant. You can fix it by creating placeholder images or you can download a fixed folder and extract it into c\whereeveryouputthegame\graphics\battlers folder.

1.04 version:

Fixed folder:

Website where Newface (The creator) uploads his stuff:

Other topic for the most recent updates and development:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25496

Want to see more? Go support him here:

Or donate 50 dollars to get the most recent beta that has a lot more content than the 1.04 version. See the other topic for his paypal account.

now you can add my patreon link~

will the english demo be free like the original one?

So uhh... anyone know what to do at the bottom 2 towns in 1.081?

I got to the point where the Werewolf kidnapped the Gun girl at the black citadel at the bottom castle D: didn't know what to do next.

edit: I followed Darkstrain's walkthrough to the end already :(

Last edited:

So uhh... anyone know what to do at the bottom 2 towns in 1.081?

I got to the point where the Werewolf kidnapped the Gun girl at the black citadel at the bottom castle D: didn't know what to do next.

edit: I followed Darkstrain's walkthrough to the end already :(

-Go to the pub and talk to this person.
-Afterwards talk to the bunnygirl right next to her. She'll tell you that the werewolves are hiding in the sewer.
-Now go to the entrance of the sewer and fight the golem again.(In case you get an error message fighting this golem, simply copy "守卫魔像.png" to your \Graphics\Faces folder.)

Attachments

• EvilGoddessPug.jpg
    EvilGoddessPug.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • SewerEntrance.jpg
    SewerEntrance.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
  • AYAREtAYA?A"AcA-aE?AYAE'A?.png
    AYAREtAYA?A"AcA-aE?AYAE'A?.png
    17 KB · Views: 6

-Go to the pub and talk to this person.
-Afterwards talk to the bunnygirl right next to her. She'll tell you that the werewolves are hiding in the sewer.
-Now go to the entrance of the sewer and fight the golem again.(In case you get an error message fighting this golem, simply copy "守卫魔像.png" to your \Graphics\Faces folder.)

Thanks dude xD I was reaaaaallly lost. Couldn't even beat the monster Boss Lady in the first town :/

(well after beating her twice... her third fight is hard as fuck and the training area seems to have a lvl limit at 30. Wanted to get more Orange/Purp gear but the level limit was a cockblock.)

Thanks dude xD I was reaaaaallly lost. Couldn't even beat the monster Boss Lady in the first town :/

(well after beating her twice... her third fight is hard as fuck and the training area seems to have a lvl limit at 30. Wanted to get more Orange/Purp gear but the level limit was a cockblock.)

the level limit is telling you: go ahead young man and too see the new world and new items! don't leave in here too much time!~

a new patch to fix the golem face error and else is posted on patreon for all people now ,go and download it~

坑神newface;876517 said:
the level limit is telling you: go ahead young man and too see the new world and new items! don't leave in here too much time!~

Well... been trying to get past the fire dungeon at the black citadel and my gear is not good enough anymore. So... yeah. I really needed that purple or orange gear from the training area :/

As I noted above I can, so if you are still interested you can always forward translations to me and I can edit them into the game

i send the english demo version without translation to you, i translate some skill in battle menu,and if you need help about chinese i wish damonkiller and his friend could help you~ may be you can post the chinese talking content in game here for them,thank you!

Hey Newface, is it possible to upload the patches onto mega since pan baidu is so slow i cant even access it.

Hey Newface, is it possible to upload the patches onto mega since pan baidu is so slow i cant even access it.

patch is only 2.5 m you could download it on baidu~

Oh, and does anyone know what to do after getting the ice heart thing from the frost giant and giving it to the lady? I dont remember anywhere that has the name the lady gives us...

Back