What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you have to start a new game to access the 1.87 content? If not, where do you start? All I can find is a new illegal quest in the desert town, but it won't let me progress for some reason.

EDIT: Start the new illegal job, then talk to the guy outside town. Go to the item shop in the desert town, then beat the flat chested woman and her OP husband (seriously he 1 shot my entire party like 6 times). Then go downstairs....

EDIT2: I finished 1.87 and I really want to see what happens to M3 now... :p

Last edited:

nyansan

Reputation score
ITHVNR worked with trial version, but now when I try to hook to this newest version, it closes application.
What text hooker u guys are using?

usetrial

Reputation score
Anybody else having a problem fighting the ogre king? He kills Kalena too fast while healing massively.

edit: finally beat it. used illia, victoria, madelein and luz fina. its important to use the 100shame value skill from illia to reduce the damage done by the orge to kalena

Last edited:

BluBird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
still waiting for password here. I guess he went to sleep or something.

edit. got the password!

Last edited:

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Just message newface if you haven't get any reply. Newface could be busy in real life also

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Could anyone upload a save file after the ogre king battle? I am having trouble with it

jasonkinder

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi!
Can anybody help to advise, how do we beat illia in the first part of 1.086?
Or if possible, have a save game just after that event?

Thanks a lot in advance.

buggernuts

Reputation score
I messed up and backed a chinese version of the game, how do I get an english copy?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody else having a problem fighting the ogre king? He kills Kalena too fast while healing massively.

edit: finally beat it. used illia, victoria, madelein and luz fina. its important to use the 100shame value skill from illia to reduce the damage done by the orge to kalena
That skill seemed like it hurt more than it helped because it also attacks and debuffs Kalena, Illia's best option is probably the debuff enemy attack skill followed by Pleasure moan because it's a team buff. If anyone's having trouble with that fight, do the following every round: Madeline - Purify II, Victoria - Pyroblast, Luz Fina - Ultimate Deadly Arrow. Be able to apply all kinds of DOTS, especially the venom one that reduces healing, and abuse the dice as always. Remember to cast Purify II before starting the battle. Have Madeline switch to buffing and healing Kalena when she drops below half hp. I was doing 60k a pop with Victoria and 30k with Luz Fina without the orange legendary weapons.

The early CG are, to be quite honest, terrifying, no offence. I don't really mind because they're not what I enjoy about the game. That said, the CG later in the game are much improved, I especially enjoyed the one with M3 and Moira. I just worry that the early CG may give a bad impression to new players. Still, if I had to choose between replacing them or developing new content, I'd pick new content....
Disagree, give me more of dat dark, hardcore shit. The proportion of vanilla normie shit should be kept low with the theme of the game being what it is. The characters themselves are mostly joking and memeing so the horror aspect is lessened anyway.