What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
HOlyshiet Zone10-eternal night (the crystal inside the castle) seems impossible to get through....
Enemy keeps bombarding with magic especially at the end of the round and my party can barely dodge them even with buffs.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
HOlyshiet Zone10-eternal night (the crystal inside the castle) seems impossible to get through....
Enemy keeps bombarding with magic especially at the end of the round and my party can barely dodge them even with buffs.
Try using M2's spell reflect shield. She keeps it up as long as she has MP for it, so basically you can just cast it first round and then spam guard or give her some MP regen items.

Talayata

Reputation score
Can I want to ask you all,I am a novice, first, how can I catch the female characters, even if I bound them below 15% and rape them, I also can't catch them.second,how can I win her (维罗妮卡), I can't play this role at 40lvl.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
Can I want to ask you all,I am a novice, first, how can I catch the female characters, even if I bound them below 15% and rape them, I also can't catch them.second,how can I win her (维罗妮卡), I can't play this role at 40lvl.
Theres a certain health threshold to capture them, dont really need to rape them after tying them up.
Maybe that's her default role.

Bitsnail5

Reputation score
I am still working for new version,i hope everyone is ok and enjoy the game until it's finished.
Can't wait for the new version my man Newface. Hit me up if you need help with the Chinese to English translation.

Looks like we can expect M3 in some tentacle/vore action soon based on the artist's twitter!!

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Take your time new face. Looking forward to the yuri gangbang party content in coming update and litis x Victoria content. Maybe this time victoria can admit her love for litis and of course more tied up bondage style especially the tape

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
I think my locale were set to the wrong language.
I can't remember exactly, but I think for that fight I used the following team:

-Litis (Main character) to apply poison, bleed, other debuffs and slowly take down boss hp and prevent regen
-Healer Girl learns versions of her spells that are able to target the enemy. Useful for these types of battles where you need to rescue a captured character since you can just heal them. I usually apply the regen buff in first round and the heals/dispels. I can't remember if Litis melee attacks are able to hit the boss direcly or Gun Girl acts as the frontline and you need to use aoe to get your debuffs on boss. Basically if you need to use aoe, you have to dispel gun girl's debuffs with healer girl otherwise she gets reduced healing from poison/bleed debuffs. I think healer girl also has a H-damage reduction skill that gun girl could benefit from
- BDSM Dragon lady for the attack reduction debuff on boss. Not sure if it actually has any useful effect. I usually just had her at this point in the game because she was super tanky and she could resist a party wipe aoe attack and then use item to revive someone.
- Elf Archer Lady. I just had better gear on her and she is able to target enemy backline. Usually just applying fire debuff and then spamming the skill that can never miss, I think it's called tracked arrow.

I remember there was a bit of RNG involved in this fight and took me a couple tries, sometimes gun girl was just dying way too fast and I had to reset. Basically the fight is a mix of stabilising gun girl's hp and getting the boss low enough without advancing him to the next phanse until you're ready. Kinda annoying fight because you have to manage healer girl's buffs on both your party and gun girl.
Ok I'm having serious issues with the Big Red Orc's crit sex dmg on Kalina.
The moment Kalina's HP dropped below 50% which triggers my healer's new abilities, I immediately cast "Reduce 40% sex dmg and remove debuffs" on her(Kalina).
HOWEVER,when my turn ended, that red mtfkr dealt 100k+ crit sex dmg.
Dat means if I hadn't cast the sex dmg reduction, it would've been WAAAAAAAY higher than 100kdmg WTH !?

Can anyone help me with this?
I'v tried more than 15 times and everytime Kalina's health drops below 50%, my RNG went to shit!!
Here's my save file.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

muhaoaini

Reputation score

Want an archive with equipment or ending

orlmente1

Reputation score
Ok I'm having serious issues with the Big Red Orc's crit sex dmg on Kalina.
The moment Kalina's HP dropped below 50% which triggers my healer's new abilities, I immediately cast "Reduce 40% sex dmg and remove debuffs" on her(Kalina).
HOWEVER,when my turn ended, that red mtfkr dealt 100k+ crit sex dmg.
Dat means if I hadn't cast the sex dmg reduction, it would've been WAAAAAAAY higher than 100kdmg WTH !?

Can anyone help me with this?
I'v tried more than 15 times and everytime Kalina's health drops below 50%, my RNG went to shit!!
Here's my save file.
I had the same problem. That boss was one hell of a brick wall, nothing I tried got me close to winning.

Some helpful folks provided me with advice a few pages back and I ended up beating him, though. Go back a little and read those if you like, but the short version is the red orc is extremely susceptible to poison damage. One of Litis' advanced classes (the ones you can swap between using an item) has a couple of skills that can help with that. Sadly, they're multi target so Madeleine has to put on some serious work to keep Kalena alive.

Even knowing this, I lost a few times until I finally made it. In the end even with the poison strat you have to get lucky, there's really not much you can do when he decides to crit Kalena for 100k damage. Take your time getting him to half health and once you do, just go nuclear on him with everyone but Madeleine and hope he dies before you do. It's very RNG dependent, you just have to keep trying until you get lucky.

For reference my team was Litis (used mainly to poison the orc and item duty), Luzfina (spammed her 100% hit rate double hit skill, hoping to land a status effect on the orc), Victoria (just died a lot since she's kinda slow but she did some nice damage with Pyroblast + land burn on the orc) and Madeleine (heal/buff when the orc's above 50% HP, go all in with cleansing, buffing and healing Kalena when he's under 50% HP).

Good luck and be patient.

(So much for keeping it short.)

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
I had the same problem. That boss was one hell of a brick wall, nothing I tried got me close to winning.

Some helpful folks provided me with advice a few pages back and I ended up beating him, though. Go back a little and read those if you like, but the short version is the red orc is extremely susceptible to poison damage. One of Litis' advanced classes (the ones you can swap between using an item) has a couple of skills that can help with that. Sadly, they're multi target so Madeleine has to put on some serious work to keep Kalena alive.

Even knowing this, I lost a few times until I finally made it. In the end even with the poison strat you have to get lucky, there's really not much you can do when he decides to crit Kalena for 100k damage. Take your time getting him to half health and once you do, just go nuclear on him with everyone but Madeleine and hope he dies before you do. It's very RNG dependent, you just have to keep trying until you get lucky.

For reference my team was Litis (used mainly to poison the orc and item duty), Luzfina (spammed her 100% hit rate double hit skill, hoping to land a status effect on the orc), Victoria (just died a lot since she's kinda slow but she did some nice damage with Pyroblast + land burn on the orc) and Madeleine (heal/buff when the orc's above 50% HP, go all in with cleansing, buffing and healing Kalena when he's under 50% HP).

Good luck and be patient.

(So much for keeping it short.)
Thx for the feedback dud.

Yea, I've seen your post and attempted the poison strat(even had Luzfina on MAT black death arrow build) but the RNG sex dmg really turned me off.
I just dont get HOW or WHAT prompt that boss to do THAT much sex dmg on Kalina !?
If the highest dmg was about 60-70k, fine I'll deal with it but 100k+ makes a questionable enemy design choice especially when RNG is involved.

I had Luz,Litis,Madeleine and Illia(to distract the Orc from killing my party) as a party.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thx for the feedback dud.

Yea, I've seen your post and attempted the poison strat(even had Luzfina on MAT black death arrow build) but the RNG sex dmg really turned me off.
I just dont get HOW or WHAT prompt that boss to do THAT much sex dmg on Kalina !?
If the highest dmg was about 60-70k, fine I'll deal with it but 100k+ makes a questionable enemy design choice especially when RNG is involved.

I had Luz,Litis,Madeleine and Illia(to distract the Orc from killing my party) as a party.

It's been a few years since I did this fight, but I'm pretty sure Madeleine has an essential skill that reduces sex damage that you need to use.

DAMNATION J

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a few years since I did this fight, but I'm pretty sure Madeleine has an essential skill that reduces sex damage that you need to use.
Yea she does.
Its the one where it removes debuffs and reduce sex dmg by 40%.
You should scroll up on my initial post about this topic.

That round I described really ticked me off.

Which begs another question, how many rounds does that buff even last?? One? Two?
And again, HOW or WHAT prompted that boss to do 100k+ sex dmg on Kalina !?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Yea she does.
Its the one where it removes debuffs and reduce sex dmg by 40%.
You should scroll up on my initial post about this topic.

That round I described really ticked me off.

Which begs another question, how many rounds does that buff even last?? One? Two?
And again, HOW or WHAT prompted that boss to do 100k+ sex dmg on Kalina !?
I send a message to you on patroen,please check it :)

Last edited: