What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Some good information, I always used vnr with the chinese unicode and it worked for me.
so you could translate by this tool in DRM status?

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The hunter didn't have much to say either, so I get the feeling I've missed that event. I went back to the werewolf lair and couldn't find anything.
There's a werewolf that starts the quest in the lower right corner in the werewolf lair (the map where vampires has taken over). He is a bit hidden in the corner so it is a bit easy to overlook him.

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys is this game worth for 25$

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My personal opinion - without English translation, definitely not.
Newface did said about plans to make it, so I suggest you to wait for it to happen.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

My personal opinion - without English translation, definitely not.
Newface did said about plans to make it, so I suggest you to wait for it to happen.
now have your teammates skill translation

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Look at his patreon

from 25$ you can get a game.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

$25 for a game is ok if the game is good enough. $25 a month? I don't if any game is worth that especially an H-Game (Unless you get a lot of input into the game)

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

$25 for a game is ok if the game is good enough. $25 a month? I don't if any game is worth that especially an H-Game (Unless you get a lot of input into the game)
my game is not per month payed mode,i choose per creation(version),your pledge will not charged every month,it will be charged only when i finish a new
version to release.

and if you pay in total 51$ ,you will not need pledge more to get 1.083,you can just keep 1$ in order to get my message about the game,and the version after 1.082 will be very cheap just 1$ or 2$。

in fact , i don't like the mode of patreon very much..- -

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whether it's worth it or not is up to the individual, but this is certainly a top tier RPG maker game in terms of length and quality of content. Discounting the ero, the gameplay is decently fun as well.

A quality English translation would give the game the popularity it deserves.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

坑神newface;995014 said:
my game is not per month payed mode,i choose per creation(version),your pledge will not charged every month,it will be charged only when i finish a new
version to release.

and if you pay in total 51$ ,you will not need pledge more to get 1.083,you can just keep 1$ in order to get my message about the game,and the version after 1.082 will be very cheap just 1$ or 2$。

Ah my mistake. Now it sounds WAY more reasonable to put in the 25$. I apologize not reading and jumping to conclusions.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;995014 said:
version to release.

Then why did you ask me to pay 51 euro's to your paypall in a pm when i pledged 25 euro's for the 1.081 version? needlessly to say i stopped that pledge until proven otherwise.. So the money was not transferred yet.

Ps. that doesnt take away that i really want this game, it does look amazing.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Then why did you ask me to pay 51 euro's to your paypall in a pm when i pledged 25 euro's for the 1.081 version? needlessly to say i stopped that pledge until proven otherwise.. So the money was not transferred yet.

Ps. that doesnt take away that i really want this game, it does look amazing.
It's 25 dollars for an outdated version (1.081 I think?) and 50 dollars for the latest version + updates.

Also I predict there was a miscommunication between you two as there are 2 ways to donate to get the game and his English is barely passable at best. You can either pay 50 dollars directly to his paypal account where you have to bother him through an email every time a new version comes out for a link. Or through patreon where you have to keep a 1 dollar pledge after your cumulative pledges reached 50 dollars to keep getting updates because that is how patreon works.

Finally I highly recommend to use only 1 donation method and not both of them since that is just asking for trouble when there are already a gazillion supporters around for him to keep track off.

Edit: I think the 25 dollars pledge to get the outdated version, is a patreon only option but I might be wrong.
Oh and it is in dollars and not euro's and yes this is important as this might get you a big discount when your local currency is stupidly expensive like the euro several years ago when 50 dollars was something like 30-35 euro's.

Edit 2: Now that I think about it. It might be even 500 chinese yuan if you want to donate through paypal. But I don't exactly remember as I donated through paypal years ago and I just can't remember if it was 50 dollars or 500 chinese yuan. If it is chinese yuan then you're better off donating through patreon as chinese yuan is stupidly expensive these days.

Last edited:

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems so, I pledged 1 dollar just now and send the money to his paypall! We will see when i get the game, can't wait :D

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's 25 dollars for an outdated version (1.081 I think?) and 50 dollars for the latest version + updates.

Also I predict there was a miscommunication between you two as there are 2 ways to donate to get the game and his English is barely passable at best. You can either pay 50 dollars directly to his paypal account where you have to bother him through an email every time a new version comes out for a link. Or through patreon where you have to keep a 1 dollar pledge after your cumulative pledges reached 50 dollars to keep getting updates because that is how patreon works.

Finally I highly recommend to use only 1 donation method and not both of them since that is just asking for trouble when there are already a gazillion supporters around for him to keep track off.

Edit: I think the 25 dollars pledge to get the outdated version, is a patreon only option but I might be wrong.
Oh and it is in dollars and not euro's and yes this is important as this might get you a big discount when your local currency is stupidly expensive like the euro several years ago when 50 dollars was something like 30-35 euro's.

Edit 2: Now that I think about it. It might be even 500 chinese yuan if you want to donate through paypal. But I don't exactly remember as I donated through paypal years ago and I just can't remember if it was 50 dollars or 500 chinese yuan. If it is chinese yuan then you're better off donating through patreon as chinese yuan is stupidly expensive these days.
As far as I know it's always been 50 dollars for the full game with updates, not 500 yuan.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

To be exact,the earlier friends who pledge 300 yuan or 50$ several years ago will get the full game as i promised and with my great thanks to support the game at the beginning.

Now,new patreon pledge 51$ get 1.083 and every next version will add a few dollars..but it will be not much,for example,1.083 only take 1$