What's new

Nigeria, Africa.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nigeria, Africa.

Akira made a few feeble attempts to cover up, there was little point in trying to cover up the sexual fluids that were on the ground, a mixture from both, but... Chris didn't know that it had laid 'eggs', that didn't have to be mentioned, right? It wasn't like it was something usual for the carriers to do, even Chris had said that he had never seen a carrier act like that before. Looking up, Akira nods and tries to smile, blushing, "Y..yeah... it finished... I don't think it did anything though! I mean, I'm not infected, right?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris paused for a moment, almost making her wonder if he knew that she wasn't telling him everything.

"No, I doubt your infected. If you had been you'd already begin showing signs of it by now. Adult plaga infection takeovers are nearly immediate since their first mutation, I doubt that's changed. We'll keep an eye on you though in case it managed to impregnate you or they've reverted back to the old way. The BSAA office interior has a device capable of extracting the damn things, a portable version of it. All we need to do is get a hold of it. Useless on the current known variants of them, but if they've mutated to become less virulent or to reproduce with humans, the device will be useful to have, just in case."

Another pause while he waited for her to clean up and get dressed.

"You able to go on? And please, if you start feeling weird don't hesitate to say something. I'll be damned if I'm going to lose a member of this team."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira nods and gathers up the scattered clothing, glad the creature did not destroy them, "A..alright... I'll tell you if anything's wrong... for now I guess I'll stay closer to you..." Picking up the gun, Akira also checks the safety, then holsters it, smiling at Chris, "L..let's get going."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin had instinctively skidded to a halt mid-stride and wheeled about as he heard the shots, charging directly at the infected villagers, hacking and stabbing at anything and everything living he could. His maneuvers and combat style looked almost like a combination of Marine Corps training, and that of a dancer, skillfully dancing from target to target. When he had finished cutting through the line, had anything survived, he left it to the women to shoot.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Hearing the added shots, Sarah simply called "Thanks!" before headed for the shots, shotgun at the ready. "I hate infected..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded to her reassuringly.

"Alright."

The two took off as fast as she could go towards the spot Kevin was in.

Sarah didn't have much left to attack, since between Kevin, Regina and Clara they'd pretty well put down the insurrection of villagers. A single one was left alive, and in perfect line with her gun should she want the kill.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Quickly she yawned and pumped the shotgun, quickly blasting the monster into oblivion. "Booooring!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina shook her head to Kevin.

"Where the hell did they all come from?"

Elsewhere in the area

A sudden flash of red swirling light marked the arrival of John and a hooded figure inside of the BSAA building.

The interior was a total mess, it looked like a bomb had gone off. Stuff was littered all over the place, and several bodies lined the floor with drying blood splattered on the walls, roof and anything it could reach.

John bent down to examine the blood on the floor, and shook his head.

"This blood is at least two hours old. They've been dead a while now. I'm not sure what it is your specifically looking for besides Clara, but I wish you the best of luck. However if you'd prefer for me to stay here and help you?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The hooded man shook his head at John, "No, that's alright." he denied his offer to help, "I can take care of myself... Besides, I don't want them knowing who I am if I can help it, and you might blow my cover, no offense." he told John, already walking along the ground in a crouch, trying to find signs of where Chris and the others might have gone off to.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

John nodded, understanding the meaning of stealth. Silently he wished the figure good luck, and by the time the figure had turned around to check up on his companion, the druid was gone.

This left him to move about the building as he saw fit, though he hadn't gone far before he heard some kind of gasping noise off to one side. It was faint, but it was there, and it sounded human.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A gasp, which what ran through his mind as someone who's been surprised by something. "And with nothing but corpses here to talk to... I think I've been spotted." he noted, quickly drawing his dagger for self-defense, stepping away from the sound, but only just a little, while he listened further for any signs of what might be approaching. He didn't make a move, he didn't make a sound, letting his ears ring from the silence, as he listened for any further sounds made in the darkened building...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment the sound repeated itself, in the same spot. Only this time it was harsher, as if someone was in great pain.

A moment later, the gasp came again, only this time the interval was shorter. From the sounds of it, someone was injured, and still alive, but only just.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man took slow, cautious steps towards the sounds. Thoughts of what kind of danger awaited him, as well as the fact that it might not be a trap. "Either a monster using a form of mimicry to fool me... Or someone genuinely hurt... If it's a trap, it's got impressive bait." he thought, and all the while, cursing himself as he got closer, moving slowly, and trying to remain quiet as best he could, in order to see what lay beyond the corner...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As his gaze peered around the corner, what he saw was ... well ... disturbing to say the least.

A single woman was in the corner of the room, gaze away from him, breath coming in ragged gasps. She was still alive, and still had tatters of her uniform on her upper body, as well as her dog tags. Her lower half however was completely nude, her legs cut up badly. What was most disturbing though was the fact that her stomach was swollen to a giant size, and something was moving inside of her, seeming eager to get out.

She was trying, and failing, to reach a 9mm pistol just a few inches from her, likely in an attempt to kill herself. The figure couldn't be sure, but it seemed like whatever was growing inside of her wasn't natural in the slightest.

And that's when she turned enough to see him. Even as instinct began to say to get away, she opened her mouth. But what came out was barely audible, and almost pleading sounding.

"Please ... kill ... me. Please."

Once more she sagged back, this seeming to have nearly exhausted her, which shouldn't have been possible.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man tensed up at the sight of the pregnant woman, and it didn't take but a moment for him to realize that the woman was pregnant with some kind of monster... "I thought they only killed... And turned others into one of them... Now they're using women as breeding cows? I suppose I should count myself lucky that I'll either turn, or die... Rather than have to be subjected to being used like this."

The man took steps over to the woman, putting a hand on her forehead, and a knife to her throat in a calm, swift manner. "A gentle death... The pain will slowly go away, and you will ease into an eternal sleep. Requiescat in pace." he spoke in latin, the term meaning, "Rest in peace." The next moment, he slit the woman's throat, not as an act of evil, but as an act of mercy, and pity for the woman's suffering, while the blade traveled along her throat, and her blood quickly left her neck, depriving her brain of blood as it trailed down her neck...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her eyes briefly flashed a thank you to him, but it quickly faded as her life went out, and soon enough she was dead.

The creatures growing within her suddenly became restless, and then after a few moments, they too died. As he turned to leave, the figure saw the first of the dead offspring slide out of the woman.

In short, it resembled nothing more than a smaller variant of the spider form plagas, which meant an infected human had done this to her. It brought up another thought though. How many more women had suffered this fate, and been forced to go through it until the end?

There wasn't much time to think on this, for suddenly the figure realized, from the tingle down his spine, he was not alone in this building. Something, or someone else had entered, and whatever it was, he could hear it coming his way.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Looks like I have been spotted... Possibly the father angry about the murder of his children... I'll put you out of your misery as well!" he taunted within the silence of his mind, so as not to give away his exact position. The cloaked man silently drew the short sword from the sheath on his back, while putting away the knife, and replacing it with a Desert Eagle, while he moved over, still maintaining silent footsteps, to take cover over by anything nearby that he could use to hide, while he hoped to achieve surprise on the approaching opponent...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His patience was rewarded moments later when ANOTHER hooded figure entered the room he'd just been in.

Said figure scanned the body once over, and made no motion it cared.

The cloak the figure wore made it impossible to tell if the figure underneath was male or female, heavy or slender. The footfalls were, even at this close range, nearly non existent.

Suddenly the figure took something out from the folds of it's cloak. It took him a moment to realize what it was. Flashbang Grenade!

Without a word, the figure dropped the grenade, then ducked into the room to shield it's eyes.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man was surprised to see another cloaked figure like himself, but before he could try to take the advantage over the other person, he was already in mid stride when he was surprised with a flashbang. "Shit! This is bad! I've blown my cover!" he thought with all certainty. The next thing he did, was not fight. No, his ears were ringing, and he was slightly blinded save for the split second he managed to shield his eyes. He suddenly bursted at full speed, his feet pacing at a full scale run, going as far as knocking the other person out of his way should he happen to be there, and proceeding the way he had come at a full run, using the parts of the building he could make out as cover, should the likely event occur that the strange opponent decide to pull a weapon on him.

While running, he put the sword, and gun away to better make his escape without swinging the two weapons around during his fast paced retreat. Should the opponent likely pursue... He hoped to either lose him, or at least recover enough from the effects of the flashbang to fight back efficiently.

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris and Akira soon arrived and met up with the others again.

"Joyous. OK, so we know that these things are still around. It seems that these bastards have mutated again, they now seem to be sexual attackers as well. Being that is the case, we need to get inside of the BSAA main building and garner a few items, as well as see if we can get some back-up teams here. Everyone down with that?"

The figure on the run discovered soon enough that this was what the other figure had planned. He'd gone no further than thirty feet before he suddenly felt a pair of feet slam into his backside, sending him to the ground.

The other figure meanwhile deftly landed on it's feet, still making hardly any noise, before dropping into a battle stance. It seemed that whoever this person was, they wanted a fight. It clearly wasn't Wesker though, he wouldn't have been hiding his face.