What's new

Nigeria, Africa.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nigeria, Africa.

Right around where our first meeting with Ouroboros took place. My scouting didn't turn up much, though it seems the infected are still picking off the few stragglers. Couldn't make it to any of them in time however. Ellen explained calmly, leaning against a wall as she spoke and looking around to make sure nothing jumped out at her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris raised a slight eyebrow at Murasame, though chose to leave the primary comment alone.

"Just go ahead and stick with us for now, I'm sure eventually we'll end up having to break off into teams."

He reached down and replied to Ellen a second later.

"So at least a few survived the initial surge of insanity then. Let's hope more did and we get to them first. I'll meet with you in a moment, just as soon as I send John back to the Sanctuary."

Sarah's blast tore through her attacker's face and killed it relatively easy. It seemed they weren't sturdy at all, but more relied upon stealth and sneak attacks than brute force and staying power.

However, three more attacked, one getting slapped around by the Alarune, a second getting picked off by a quick trigger finger from the guy next to her. The third however managed to get the young man who'd just saved her life right through his chest, and she was splattered with his blood as he slumped to the ground, dying as he bled out quickly.

All around her the battle was fierce. While the soldiers were trained for combat, they weren't trained for this kind of combat, and a good few of them had already been wholly slaughtered, including their flame thrower bearers. It was just her, the Alarune and three soldiers left alive, and at least a dozen of the enemy still stalking about.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Aw shit on a shingle..." she muttered, then her eyes now fell to the now-unmanned flamethrower... "Aha...." she dived for it, hoping to grab the handle at the very least. "Can't hide from flame ya bastards!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Three of the things broke off, attempting to cut Sarah in half before she could reach the flamethrower. Two were suddenly yanked by a total guess from the Alarune, and ensnared within her vines.

"Hurry ... can't hold .... forever."

Chris finished speaking with John, and the slightly taller man vanished in his trademark teleportation ability.

Several minutes later, Chris led those who were with him to Ellen, speaking before he entered her sight.

"Ellen, we're here."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Welcome." Ellen replied calmly as they entered. She was still leaning against the wall, pistol held lightly in her hand, pointed at the ground with her finger off the trigger. Her outer layer of clothing was scorched, and her hands and face were covered in nasty burns, which she seemed not to notice. "How's our progress?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah grabbed the flamethrower's handle and squeezed the trigger, swinging her arm around for a huge swash of burning fame in the general area. "Pyromaniac comin through!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded.

"So far alright. Main building has been secured, Sarah and her team were getting rid of the missiles, though ... Kevin seems to have vanished. He's probably investigating things, we'll hook up with him later. What about you, you alright?"

His eyes indicated her injuries.

The Alarune's eyes went wide, and she recoiled slightly, but did not budge until she absolutely had to.

When she did, she flung both enemies right into the fire's path, incinerating them before they could land. Then she ducked out of the way, not intending to be caught in THAT.

"Watch where your aiming!"

With it just the two of them left, and now the enemies all roasted, it seemed Sarah could finally relax if she chose to.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'll be fine with a few days healing and some good food." Ellen says with a shrug, briefly reaching up and touching the burn on her face for a moment. "They learn a bit faster than I anticipated, and had to hang out in a burning shack for a minute or two as a result. Past that, I come across two survivors, who were unfortunately dead before I could get anything useful out of either of them. I also found some sort of advanced infected form, was nearly invisible and had grown some impressive-looking blades." She explained, complete with gestures. "So to sum it all up, I'm pretty wounded, rather hungry, and sticking with the group again for a while. Where are we going?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris actually blinked.

"Invisible? No B.O.W I've ever seen had that ability. What the hell else was he working on here? I doubt it was a plaga host, they don't utilize that kind of strength. Sounds to me like Wesker's been experimenting with some of the stuff we were afraid he had in his possession. Damn. I'm thinking that as soon as Sarah and her team check in that we should start looking around again, try to find any traces of him and move on. We have a base here now, we should push whatever advantage we have."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"S-sorry..." she panted, out of breath as she looked around some more for any more of the invisible bastards. "I-I was starting to panic... phew, and I thought zombies were bad..."

After some time panting, she cued her mike. "C-Chris, we got a situation... your crew got here, but thanks to some invisible bitches only the flamethrower survived..."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Agreed." Ellen says simply, pushing herself off the wall and walking to stand with him. "There isn't much for overt traces the way I came, though I wasn't looking for him specifically. Wasn't much but crude shacks and infected around there anyways."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris shrugged.

"It's unlikely he'll be out in the open anyway unless he knows we're here. Believe me, when he finds out we're here, Wesker will find us. He's not the type to let a long standing grudge go."

He blinked when the radio came to life, then answered a moment later.

"Understood Sarah, we'll be there shortly to pick you up. What's the status on those missiles?"

Meanwhile, the Alarune had come out from her corner.

"It's alright, just ... never mind."

She waited until Sarah replied to Chris about the missiles, and then walked up to her and planted a big kiss on her lips.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger sighed irritably, "Hey, Vine," he called out, giving the Dryad a name for lack of another, "Wanna see me predict the future?" he asked without looking at her, "That horn is coming from a truck, that's going to attempt to kill us by ramming into us. I'm going to pull out my magnum, and shoot that oil barrel-" he points at a barrel of oil placed along side the road, "-causing it to explode, and flip the truck over on it's side. It's going to land only a dozen or so feet away from in front of me, that's when you pull out the driver, and I shoot him in his skull."

As the horn blared again, Roger turned to look at her, slowly drawing his magnum, "Watch..." he told her, walking forward, standing in the middle of the road, waiting for the truck to come around the corner. 'The whole world's out to get me... And they don't know just when to quit.'

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Not dealt with yet Chris, it's next on my to-do-lis-" Sarah managed to get out before the plantgirl planted her fiery lips onto hers.

She gave a small squeak as the Arulane kissed her full on the face, flushing deeply. In her muddled embarrassment she dropped the flamethrower handle and her mikeset, both of which clattered away as she slowly started to kiss back softly.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Haha, not what I was going for RJ, but that's too perfect an explanation and opportunity to pass up. I'll save the other I had in mind for later, muhahaha.))

The Dryad didn't really have time to reply back, for just a few moments later the truck came flying around the corner, the driver clearly an infected ... Mexican? What the hell was a Mexican doing driving in Nigeria, they weren't supposed to be here right now with the purge out. Regardless, the driver didn't seem to care that he shouldn't be who he was, and floored the gas pedal, racing towards them, oblivious to the fact he was about to place himself right where Roger wanted him.

"Ah shit, a semi? You've got to be joking me."

"Understood Sarah, we'll be there shortly. Chris out."

From the sounds of it, he hadn't heard her cut off and probably figured she was setting about her task now. She wasn't alone if the Alarune was with her, so he wasn't exactly worried.

The Alarune continued to kiss her deeply, reaching up with her hands to gently cup Sarah's face. Then Sarah felt small vines start tracing up over her body, seeming to explore her body. After a moment, several of them got bold, and proceeded to gently slide into her pants, rubbing against her.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger's facial expression remained unchanging as the truck came around. He payed no attention to the driver, only focusing on the distance between the truck's side, and the oil barrel. 'Too soon, and the blast doesn't effect the truck at all, too late, and the truck's massive size absorbs the blast. I have to shoot it just as the front passes the barrel...' he thought quickly, leaving his arms hanging at his sides at the infected floored his vehicle.

Suddenly, Roger raised his arm, holding the magnum, before firing a round. The barrel exploded violently, breaking the window that the driver's side was on, causing him to lose control of the wheel, cutting hard to the side, resulting in the truck completely flipping over on it's side. It slid along the ground for some distance, slowly losing speed, nearly seeming about to hit Roger, before it came to a stop just a few feet short of him.

He sighed, "That's your cue," he announced aloud, directed at Vine.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dryad simply blinked as the truck skidded to a halt only a few feet from them.

"That ... was pretty damn impressive, and a damn good shot. I don't want to know where you learned to shoot like that, but how the hell did you know that truck was hostile?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just a hunch." he admitted. "A big semi was heading straight at me, picking up speed when the driver spots me... I could only assume that he wasn't excited about delivering a truck full of cookies to me."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The vine's actions seemed to be causing a profound effect on her, as she gave another small shudder and moaned quietly through her lips, her own hands akwardly starting to explore the flesh against her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dryad chuckled.

"No, I doubt he had any cookies on him. That's a shame, I'm hungry too. Ah well, that's life. Let's keep going here, eventually we'll come to the second set of cliffs."

The Alarune seemed pleased by this, and began to slowly pull Sarah closer to her, then inside of her petals. Then, the world went dark as she closed her petals around the two of them, ensuring privacy.

This done, she truly went to work on Sarah. Her tongue continued to fence with Sarah's, and now the vines which had carefully made their way into her pants slid around her legs, then slowly, almost teasingly, began to prod at Sarah's entry. A moment later, two of the slender tentacle-vines pushed their way inside of Sarah's warm entry, and began to thrust into her.