What's new

Nigeria, Africa.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nigeria, Africa.

"The driver's still alive." he reminded her. "I told you to pull his ass out when the truck flipped over."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Um, I don't think he's still alive with half his neck twisted off from the crash, but ok?"

She moved over, carefully placing her vines inside and pulling out the body, which did in fact have it's neck broken. It was impossible to tell if it was dead, or just faking it, but it was unlikely a broken neck was survivable, even by their standards.

A second later though, the body began to ripple, and a massive plaga with a foot long neck erupted out of the mans head, and the body stood, whipping the toothy plaga about trying to eat the Dryad.

"WHOA! Maybe it isn't dead!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She barely noticed the closing of the petals around her, panting out loud as the tendrils slid into her, groaning loudly as she felt them squiggle around inside her. "A-aaah...." she barely managed to moan out, her body limp to her embrace.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Holds a grudge, but hasn't learned to be intelligent about it, eh? Good news for us." Ellen says casually, almost to herself as Chris was busy with the radio. She raised an eyebrow as it cut off, but did nothing, as Chris wasn't worried about it either.

Giving him a questioning look, and then a nod when he pointed out the direction they needed to go, Ellen slipped out in front by a corner, scouting a step or two ahead as they went.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly taking out his blade, Roger quickly leaped at the plaga, swinging it at the wildly swinging head, completely chopping it off, spraying it's green, bug-like guts and juices everywhere.

Roger sighed as the killing blow made sure it was dead, sheathing his weapon, "I figured you'd know a thing or two about double tap, having lived for so long."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dryad shot Roger a look.

"You KNEW that thing would explode like that? How the hell could you possibly know that without having dealt with these things before? Unless ... you know exactly what they are, don't you?"

Chris nodded, then proceeded to show her the way. They'd gotten about half way there when suddenly shrieks filled the air, and a dozen or so winged monsters charged out of the sky, swiping at them.

"Look lively, we've got aerial guests!"

The Alarune was smiling, Sarah could feel it in the contour of her mouth. The tendrils pushed deeper into her, as several more prodded, then gained access to her rear entry, thrusting passionately into her. The Alarune was damn good, that was for sure, and pretty soon Sarah would feel her climax rushing forward, threatening to claim her in blissful passion.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, I didn't know for certain. The rule of double tap applies to everything, and everyone you try to kill. Even if you think you've landed a killing blow to your enemy, the rule of double tap explains how you should not leave yourself open to surprise should your enemy still be alive, even when he should be dead. You would be surprised what even ordinary humans could live through."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah had only experienced something like this once before, as a side effect of the tests of her serums, but it still paled in comparison to the Alarune's advances, as a deep groan escapes her lips as she slides into the other passage. Between the large amounts of little penetrations that writhed around, and the creature's hands and more tendrils twisting and rubbing her deeply, and she'd be panting deeply in her pleasure-borne twitching, her skin glistening in the almost-darkness of the creature's petals, loud moans pretty much replacing normal speaking at this point.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dryad merely nodded, definitely not happy with the fact she'd been taken by surprise.

"Right. Hey, what's this?"

She lifted a small key with the numbers "169" carved into it.

"Looks like a key, but to what I wonder? A weapons locker maybe?"

The Alarune suddenly broke the kiss, thrusting her tendrils up into Sarah almost to the point of hitting her cervix.

"I hope your enjoying yourself Sarah."

Then, before the enraptured woman could reply, she moved around, lifting Sarah towards the top of the enclose petals, still thrusting away with her tendrils. Then, without hesitation, she thrust her tongue against Sarah's opening, pausing to flicker her tongue several times like a snake would. Then, without mercy, she thrust her tongue inside of Sarah, most likely sending her over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah was going through pure bliss about this moment, screaming out in pleasure as her hands gently gripped the Alarune's hair, her legs seizing up before she lets out a loud scream of orgasmic release, her fluids seeming and squirting all over the questing tendrils and tongue as her legs splayed wide for the invaders.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Alarune didn't stop there, she almost greedily sucked every last drop of Sarah's love juices, continuing to pulsate her tongue within her. Even as she finished drinking up the first wave of juices, the Alarune's tongue and tendrils were fast working Sarah towards another massive orgasm.

I take it your enjoying yourself Sarah? I thought you might like this as a reward, hehe.

And so it seemed the Alarune was at least partially telepathic, and very well adept at what she was doing right now.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah could only nod as she felt herself getting plundered, pressed against the petals. With the way she had been shifted to allow the girl access, there wasn't much more she could do then moan and pant as her insides fluttered, almost completely at Miriam's mercy.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger snatched the key out of her hand, looking at it himself, "Well, I always said 69 was a lucky number. Though this makes me think it has something to do with whatever's in the back of that truck." he announced aloud, before moving to the back of the truck to investigate.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I see them!" Ellen responded as soon as she heard the shrieks, dropping two of them before the clip on her pistol ran dry. Pocketing her gun, she jumped and rolled to a stand of deadwood and wrenched a sizeable branch free, clubbing a third when it got close and knocking it away.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good. I'm glad. Oh, here you go again!

Almost immediately after that thought, Sarah could feel her body convulse into another orgasm, sending waves of white hot pleasure rippling from her body into her mind. Licking her clean, the Alarune slowly lowered her so she was facing her, removing her tongue. Then slowly, she withdrew her tendrils and opened the petals.

"We'll have to do that again sometime, hmm?"

The Dryad shrugged.

"Could be. Hope so, then we won't have to search for the damn thing it goes to."

As soon as Roger entered the back of the truck his nose wished he hadn't. Several dead, smelly corpses of B.S.A.A agent were sprawled in the back of the truck, appearing to have been dead for a few days at least. He did however note that there was some kind of BIG locker in the back there, with a label matching his key number.

As soon as Chris made sure Ellen had a bead on the enemy, he removed his shotgun, holding it in one hand. This was not the same shotgun he had used before, but rather a more sawed off barrel type that fired three shells at once, what some might call a Hydra Shotgun.

He took aim and flaked down two of the bastards, shells ripping through them in mid flight, cutting their number down to eight.

((Trying to leave a few for Oni's character, if he want's to kill some.))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Panting fast and still quite flushed, Sarah took a few moments to tidy herself up, though with a blush she realized she couldn't hide her nips pressing the shirt too well. "P-perhaps... maybe when the world's not in threat of going into oblivion though, hmm?" she commented with a wry smile. "We better deal with the missiles before Chris gets here..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She nodded with a sly smile.

"Yes, we wouldn't want him to think we were too otherwise occupied to finish a simple task."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Covering his nose, and taking a few steps back, Roger's eye twitched, "Yeah, right... You don't have a nose, do you?" he inquired, looking at Vine, "I'm allergic to disease."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Right then... better stay back then, gonna get a tad hot..." And with that, Sarah went to the flamethrower, dragging up the flamethrower pack onto her own back and walking near the missiles, clicking the flames on before releasing a steady stream at the monster missiles.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She shook her head.

"No, or at least not as your people would call it. Want me to open the locker then for you, just in case those bodies are full of toxic gas?"

The Alarune nodded, then took a step back. After several moments, the missiles were quite satisfactorily on fire, and melting away the contents within.