What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

i have got NS 1.05 :eek: , but it's control is weird :confused: , down, up, left and right , sometimes it stop running :eek: , very difficult to play with this controll

is NS 1.05 the full version ?:p

lallnutt

Reputation score

The game keeps crashing as soon as I start the exe. The error "NSphere105.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." pops up. I have downloaded the top three options but I have no idea what to so with them.
Someone els has asked about this error but I cant seem to find an ansrer on this forum. Please help.

Thanks

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry about the other post, couldnt find this one but

is their a downloadable walk through for this. im really stuck

an how do you get past brute status :3

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

=.= i can't unlock the fire elemental zone as I need the Ice Orb which I can NOT FIND ><

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Playing the 102 version. Having trouble getting any where after the werewolf.

All the places I've checked either have red doors, can't reach or there are pillar walls in my way.

I only have the rolling, ground dash, air dash and the spear. Any one know where I should be going?

A bit to the upper right of the room with the second save point is a room where one door has a lot of barrels forming a staircase to it. If you jump, air-dash to the right, and then use the up+sword special attack and you can reach a hanging ball and chain. From there you can get through a hole in the ceiling. There is probably a better way to the area past there, but that's how I did it.
I suspected this may be the case. But ruled it out because I cannot reach it. I have put all my points into the spear. Does this mean I have to start all over again because I cannot get the up+sword special attack?

Update: Yep. If you don't put points into the up + sword attack. You're screwed. Game is a helluva lot easier with it too.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys? wheres the first orb at @_@ does anyone got a map D:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's seems like that you guys can't go through the map anymore, right?
Well then, I'll guide you guys the walkthrough, 'cause I've played it for a long time.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's seems like that you guys can't go through the map anymore, right?
Well then, I'll guide you guys the walkthrough, 'cause I've played it for a long time.
that would be very helpful, thank you

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that would be very helpful, thank you
heheh sorry but i found what went wrong @_@ xD i managed to get into the ice zone omg =.= i think i found the ico orb but its like -.- super boss D:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is a pretty good game. Actually, it's amazing.

Props to the developer for this game... It's a great platformer, one of the better homemade ones out there. And best of all it's free!

I haven't gotten far yet, but I know I'm gonna have a blast with this game. Let's hope the developer keeps making quality pieces. Anyways, highly recommended!

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually have this game mapped out. So...

Ice orb is at X2 Y16 (Origin at bottom left). So go to the upper leftmost save point and work your way through that spiral below it.

For my style, sword and hammer together is the best combo.

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anybody know how to get those stupid numbers (probably the frame rate) out of the lower left hand corner of the game screen? And I'm not sure how to save. Does entering the blue circle room automatically save when you enter? Cause the blue statue does nothing. Plus, I seemed to have come to the end of the road, where all places I can access. I must be missing something. And why did they get rid of English Mode?! It's all jap now. GAH! I had jap unicode on when I downloaded this!

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Saving.
Original Nightmare Sphere: Go to a save point. Press up to enter. Touch the diamond inside. You have now been saved.
Nightmare Sphere IIa: Saving is for wimps. (Save feature not implemented yet. Alpha version is alpha.)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woooooooow seriously? The most mandatory thing in any videogame that takes a long time is missing a crucial component? The game is great, but that's just horrible game design even releasing an alpha version like that.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

ummm guys i cant find where to ger bgm files and others to play a game.Can anyone provide it plz

Reputation score

Nightmare Sphere Zero having a disabled saving feature would kinda make sense if the "demo" were an actual demo of maybe the first area in the game, rather than the entire five hour chunk of the map the author had completed when he released it.

As it stands, NSZ having a disabled saving feature makes no sense.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Great, now I'm confused, how long has everyone been talking about the NOT ORIGINAL game in the ORIGINAL GAME thread? Cuz we have another thread, so now I'm just fucked as a reader.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, I see with the comments on the download page that 1.05 is unstable. Is it worth playing it or do crashes occur quite often? Should I just get 1.02?

Also, what's the new data file for?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.02 was stable but painfully slow on my old machine. Version 1.05 ran at a very nice speed, but often crashed. This was due to sound driver problems. Updating those solved the crashing, and the game has run beautifully since.

I think the new data file is for versions above 0.99. Use it for 1.02 and 1.05.