What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

Really the dragon soldiers are near immune to the sword and need the hammer to kill them?

Was that changed in a later update?
I remember beating the game with just my trusty sword and a few orbs

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No they're not impossible. Least not on 1.05 though it made it a lot easier since sword had trouble breaking there shields to put them in the stun state. Though since you said orb i'm guessing you must have used magic to break them...I was to busy trying to hit things with blunt and pointy objects to use magic much.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since someone leave comment on his blog and say you don't need the hammer to beat the game at all, the hammer seems needless. So, he made those dragon soldiers only vulnerable to hammer in the latest version.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It did hurt a lot more than the sword though. Even though you didn't need it, I still switched to it.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey....don't mock the holy hammer or the wings....especially the wings. You have to work to get those and the reward for doing all those jumps and wall jumps is the ability to pretend you're a flying happy butterfly that can taunt the predators as they can't reach you. And I find the hammer to be the only thing that keeps those dragon Soldiers off you. On another note....I really wish I could tell what they and the centaur lady thing are doing to the heroine.
Or you can just jump four times, up-slash with the sword and wave-dash the rest of the way up.

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or you can just jump four times, up-slash with the sword and wave-dash the rest of the way up.
Pfft, you keep your ninja tactics i'm going to fly for freedom.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After those tedious ninja acrobatics, I don't need to jump again. I'll see you in the sky~.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ROFL! The sad thing is I have done it before--too much work involved. Flying is easier.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ROFL! The sad thing is I have done it before--too much work involved. Flying is easier.
But how can you fly up to get the wings if you don't already have the wings?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the mini necro, but I have three questions:

1) Can anyone give some more tips on how to get the "true" ending? I've read around and found some theories that 'work 100% of the time', but I either understood them wrong or they aren't actually 100%.

In my playthrough, I stayed as pure as possible: Whenever my purity dropped to II due to metroid attacks or random tentacle monsters popping out from the ground, I always immediately went to make it back full again. The only time I drained a human was early in the game, where I thought "Yay, I can give out some of my energy to heal him" until I noticed that my HP bar was actually going up instead of down; I stopped before he was completely drained. I used the dark orb minimally, and I always used the light orb after I got it.

Needless to say, I got the "Eternal Rest" ending, with 94% item gathered.

I read around, and saw that if you "start the first phase of the last boss fight at normal purity and you are at Brute before the 2nd phase, you get the true ending 100% of the time". So I dropped myself near purity IV, got to fully unpure during the first phase (Purity V), beat the dragon, and I still got the "Eternal Rest" ending.

So I tried getting myself very slightly in Brute status (Literally 1 dark orb shot in), and I got the "Queen of Darkness" ending even though I killed none of the humans and wasn't in brute mode by the end. I then decided to drop myself a bit in Brute status, get back to regular barely and stay in Kill mode (without killing anyone), go down to brute during boss fight, but I still got the "Eternal Rest" ending...

Anyone have any tips on what I'm doing wrong for getting the 'real' ending? I'd really love to see it! I know there's also a fourth ending for killing lots of people but being pure: I'm not interested in that one though.

2) Did anyone else always use the hammer? I've read of people using the hammer for certain monsters, but everyone seems to be using the sword the majority of the time. I personally found the hammer to be much better than the sword since it's nearly as fast but hit for a whole lot more damage and a possibly better attack pattern; I tried the sword again but found myself quickly returning to my good old hammer. I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way, or if I'm simply missing something neat with the sword. Either way, I'll be starting a new playthrough with the spear as main weapon; we'll see how that goes! :)

3) Do you guys have any recommendation about other games similar to this? I found the game to be an absolute blast to play, more fun than some of the shiny new platformer games that came out on consoles lately. Fun combat, exploration, different weapons and strategies to implement... It's just awesome!

I know there's nothing comparable to this in the hentai world, but I'm completely fine with non-hentai game (I actively avoided it in this game actually). I know this game is sorta based on Castlevania Simphony of the Night, but I'd love if you guys got other same-ish games to recommend.

Thanks in advance!

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

Im a bit lost... i have 2 magic orbs (ice and soil) but now i cant do anything more. i searched all map and the only places left requires other magic to be able to get there. maybe any1 knows where other orbs are and could make a map or something ?

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

Im a bit lost... i have 2 magic orbs (ice and soil) but now i cant do anything more. i searched all map and the only places left requires other magic to be able to get there. maybe any1 knows where other orbs are and could make a map or something ?
If I knew, I'd tell you, but its been like a year since I played, I know its all there though, just look harder.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are you sure you're not playing the demo of the new one? :p

Can you post a picture of your map?

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok... now im pissed... i check all the map (i think) found new boss (clone) killed it and she gave me dark orb or smt, but it doesn't break white walls and nothing breaks them!!!

So... i will post my map... and i hope there will be some1 who will show me where go go and who to kill to get those white walls BROKEN!!!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

ok... now im pissed... i check all the map (i think) found new boss (clone) killed it and she gave me dark orb or smt, but it doesn't break white walls and nothing breaks them!!!

So... i will post my map... and i hope there will be some1 who will show me where go go and who to kill to get those white walls BROKEN!!!

Thanks in advance!
Hm...I don't think the dark orb was used to break any walls. The one's your referring to require the wind orb. Might take me a bit, but I'll see if I can't find where you get it at (Sitting at last save point before the end boss so...)

AveonWolf

Reputation score

I'm sorry but I seem to be having trouble downloading as I can't seem to find the link on the site. can some one point me in the right direction to go or give a direct link download?

edit - never mind I took another look and found what the problem was and I figured it out

Last edited:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've beaten about 4-5 boss and i stuck here
the last boss i beaten is Hatsune Miku :">

now i've got x2 jump, air dash, :">

could any one show me the point :">

( my english is bad, eh? :">)

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten about 4-5 boss and i stuck here
the last boss i beaten is Hatsune Miku :">

now i've got x2 jump, air dash, :">

could any one show me the point :">

( my english is bad, eh? :">)
If you fought Hatsune, then you are playing the demo of the second game, NS0

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so , there is no more way to go, right ? :D;)
it seem that i have clear all " unknown dark areas " , but no more way appears, , it is all i can go in the demo ver, right ?:D

So, where is the full version, where ? whereeeeee ? :eek::confused::D

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is no full version of NS0 as of yet, and the creator hasn't posted anything since October. Life happened, and the game's been put on hold (possibly indefinitely) apparently IIRC.