Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Night Terror

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Warning; No real thought went into this. Mostly just me that prefers the SC2 Variant of him, and is feeling whiny about them changing him so absurdly much.(2>3 Was okay, 3>4 felt overdone), Then again, what do I know? |:

Soul Calibur 2

Soul Calibur 3

Soul Calibur 4

Bonus Pic

/DISCUSS

Host

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare

Those... They're incredibly beautiful. 3's my least favourite, after that it's a tossup between two and four. Two has the sweetest of the arms, but overall, I think four is the best of 'em, appearance wise - not counting the bonus pic, my true favourite. (It should be painfully obvious I've not actually played the games.)

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He looks hardcore win in SC4.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

@ Host; Beautiful, how? o_O;;

@ Obe; No. No he doesn't. *Whines pitifully*

... Also, fuck everything, now I want to make a Fightan Roleplayan based on the Soul Calibur Universe.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its two by far. he has the most awesome helmet and that mane of red hair. further more i dont really think its becoming of an suit of armour to have gaping mouths or orbs of light on prominent display.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Host; Beautiful, how? o_O;;
Look at that sheen, the edges and symmetry (-and broken symmetry)... the smoothness, the spikes - oh, the spikesss! This is beauty, this walking weaponry! Not to mention that it positively oozes evil! Oh, but I would love to lick that armour... *fap fap fap* (Alright, so everything after 'evil' wasn't true, but you get the idea. Personally, I've no fucking clue why I find things like this to be so, so very pretty.)

its two by far. he has the most awesome helmet and that mane of red hair. further more i dont really think its becoming of an suit of armour to have gaping mouths or orbs of light on prominent display.
Granted on all points, but in every other aspect - i.e., most of his body - the SC4 version is just better. And the night terror version - spikes, wings of flame, beautiful sword... damn near unbeatable, appearance wise.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like the glowy wings. Those are awesome.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

SC2 one is by far my favorite, purely based on the character design and quality of the illustration.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Weird.
That sword he has reminds me of a set of weapons from Tales of Symphonia.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

@ Nunu; Yes! 2's Helmet is the gud wun, it was before they, as a friend of mine said; "Added that retarded horn.". =P And yes, I sorta like the hair-stuff too. *nodnods*

@ Host; Hehe, I guess that is a reasonable answer. :p "Walking weapon", if you only knew how true that is in SC4, compared to SC2/3. <_<

*Plots* |: Damnit, I can't get that roleplayan idea outa my head.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@ Nunu; Yes! 2's Helmet is the gud wun, it was before they, as a friend of mine said; "Added that retarded horn.". =P And yes, I sorta like the hair-stuff too. *nodnods*

@ Host; Hehe, I guess that is a reasonable answer. :p "Walking weapon", if you only knew how true that is in SC4, compared to SC2/3. <_<

*Plots* |: Damnit, I can't get that roleplayan idea outa my head.
Look out, Ivy! Nightmare is comin' to tentacle rape ye! :p

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

|: PARENTAL MENTORING TIME. *Throws Cervantes at Ivy, watches fightan between SCANTILY CLAD SWORD-SORCERESS and UNDEAD SOUL-EATING PIRATE CAPTAIN*

Edit1: ... Wait, I read that wrong, I thought you said IVY was gonna RAPE NIGHTMARE. |: Doh. *Fails*

Edit2: BONUS PIC

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Her secondary outfit is quite the opposite of her normal attire >.<

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator