Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

"Don't thank me just yet, Nikodemus, I still haven't told you why I wanted to speak with you..." Annebeth brings her teacup up to her lips again, taking another silent sip of her tea. And as Niko feels the tea she poured him reach his stomach, he feels a strangely warm sensation. A feeling of renewal slowly seeped into his body, almost like the feeling after taking a long, hot bath, and letting nearly your whole body seep in the steaming water. His body felt slightly heavy as any tension within himself slowly vanished, and was replaced with relaxation.

"As you are aware... There are demons about. But, it was not always this way. Sometime after you and many others arrived here, certain forces I had thought isolated themselves for the most part, began to stir with life. These forces, are the demons you've encountered. And worse, there are creatures even more powerful than the ones you likely faced in that village." She told him, lifting her cup to down the rest of her drink, before setting it down on the table, her hands still locked around it.

"I'm worried that these forces have planned something, and seek to carry out this plan. They're gathering victims, likely to use their souls for whatever they're scheming... And, as you're likely unaware, when I sensed your presence, I sensed the presence of a powerful soul, and thought it was one of these monsters seeking to absorb my own soul for this plan. However, imagine my surprise when I saw you instead of some perverted monster seeking to rape me." she said with a chuckle, before frowning, "And it was likely because of the intensity of your soul, that the village was targeted..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko slowly puts his tea cup down, his face drawn and serious. He stares into the womans eyes for moment, waiting for the silence to become heavy. Then he can't keep the facade up any longer, his expression cracking, and he starts laughing hysterically. He gets himself under control as quickly as possible, not wanting to disrespect his host, but the absurdity of what she'd said, along with the obvious gravity of the situation, sets him off like few things can.

When he (finally) recovers; "Ma'am, you've got the wrong person. Forgive me for my rudeness, but, that's more than a little absurd, and you'd likely agree if you were in my shoes. Or lack there-of, in my case." He says, wiggling his toes subconsciously. "My soul's worth about diddly on a stick. I'm no mage, I'm a mercenary. A hired killer. And who say's I'm not perverted? Anyway, if my soul's worth so much, why did the demons let me go so easily?"

(Here's to hoping she doesn't get too pissed off at me.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her eyes watched without a changing of expression. Her mouth still held it's slight curve of a smile, even while he laughed quite rudely at her. She let go of her cup, and folded her hands on the table. "... You have a choice, Nikodemus, a choice that will determine your fate on this island, either as a slave, or as something more." she told him, before leaning back a little in her chair.

"The narrow minded who roam this island all meet the same fate. I cannot help those who do not wish to help themselves, such is the case with you. I cannot protect you, or shelter you forever. They will come for you again, and the next time, I guarantee, you won't have the distraction of an entire town at your disposal." she told him. Then, she leaned forward in her seat, placing her elbows on the table, and folding her hands in front of her.

"If you do not believe me, then you are nothing more than food. And quite frankly, these creatures are my enemy. And letting a powerful soul fall into their hands, is not something I'm about to let happen. So..." she trailed off, while her yellow eyes began to glow, and strange, spiritual flames began to appear before Niko's eyes, while the tension in the room felt like it would crush his mind, if not for the helpful effects of the strange drink, helping to calm his nerves.

"I will consume your soul myself, and save them the trouble." she threatened him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko calmly looks into the womans eyes after she'd issued her threat, focusing on the magic fires burning in her eyes. He smiles, though now his smile is one of something much different than laughter, and folds his arms over his chest while leaning back. "And there we have it. I was waiting for a threat of some kind. So then, now that I'm sure you're no different than they are, what is it that you propose I do? After all, If I'm going to be a pawn, I might as well stick with the evil I know. You say I have a choice. If you mean the choice between meek surrender and fighting back, it's already made. If not that, then what?" He says, his voice flat.

His muscles tense, prepared should this woman decide to attack him. Judging by his luck so far today, he wouldn't have much luck against her, but that didn't mean he was going to give up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're quite the fool to think I am anything like them. I speak to you of something you do not comprehend, offer you shelter, and, by the threat you so searched for, told you that failure to heed my advice, and my words, would only lead you to a fate of imprisonment, and you only disgraced every choice I made." she said with poison on her tongue.

Her hands went flat on the table, not making any sudden movements to speak of as she seemed quite upset, and angry at him, "I was waiting for a wise decision, and from an utter fool, unfortunately. You are a disrespectful disgrace as a guest in my house. Leave," she ordered him, "There are more demons searching for you in the forest, unable to breach my barriers, go to them. If you seek ignorance, and idiotic fool's end, then you'll find it out there, not here."

(Niko's story is going to meet an untimely end at the hands of the succubus, and at Annabeth's anger. You really should've had him pick his words better, because the way things are going, he's asking for the worst possible fate I can give him.)

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko calmly nods and rises, his expression still locked in a smug smile. "Actions, words. I call 'em like I see 'em. Good evening, ma'am." He says, and walks to her door, intent on leaving as she'd asked.

(Ehhh, he doesn't take kindly to people being arrogant at him. He was being perfectly reasonable, and besides pointing out the threat, he was being more polite than usual. He literally asked her what she wanted him to do too.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It really doesn't matter what he says, if he says it in a wrong way.)

The woman said nothing more as Niko got up, and began to leave, remaining silent as he reached the door, and left the house. And after walking a bit away from the house, he saw that the woman spoke the truth. Many demons, over a dozen at least, were flying in the air, some rising from the forest, others diving into it, searching like a pack of wild dogs.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Picky, stuck-up, bitch. :D It's her fault that she tried to intimidate him. Oh teh wellz.)

Niko stays under cover, keeping as low as possible and staying under the cover of the trees and undergrowth as much as possible. He does his best to keep his eyes and ears open, and moves as slowly and quietly as possible. 'At least I don't have my boots, they'd have me in a minute if I were lcunkin around in those things. I just hope I don't run into a thorn bush or something.' He thinks to himself as he creeps along, trying to get out of the forest.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even as Niko seemed to be too quiet for even himself to hear, somehow, the concentration of succubi seemed to follow him wherever he went. And this aggravating process continued for some time, until one of them announced loudly, "I can smell his soul! He's close!" And with that announcement, the others seemed riled, and rallied with renewed effort. And a second longer, suddenly, bright, glowing red eyes of one of the succubi in the sky suddenly fixated on him on a chance happening of her flying just right where she could see him. She pointed her finger at him, and shouted, "I FOUND HIM! SUCK HIM DRY!"

And not a moment longer, like wolves, the other demons quickly started heading right for him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His presence discovered, Niko immediately breaks from cover and sprints in a random direction, intent on forcing the chase to last as long as possible. He keeps his eyes out for a rock or a good sized log hat he might be able to use as a weapon as he runs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko didn't run far, before he suddenly had the demon's dropping in all around him, surrounding him. "The food came back to us..." one noted to the others as she, along with every other demoness locked their gazes on him.

"I wonder if he's just horny, or a fool to leave that woman's barrier?" another said, each of them circling around him like vultures.

"Who cares." another stated, "His soul smells ripe, and powerful. I can't wait to rape every last drop of it out of his miserable existence..." she said eagerly, cackling at him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko laughs along with the cackling demon, and says; "She and I had a falling out, something about me implying that she's no different from you morons. Tell me something before you rape me to death, if my soul's so valuable, won't your boss be kinda pissed if you take it for yourselves?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another immediately laughed at Niko after his question, "She won't even know. Besides, I'm sure she won't mind feeding on you afterwards." she told him. "And now... Let's eat." she announced viciously.

Niko quickly felt all of the succubi summoning magic around him, their combined force was so powerful, Niko's body suddenly stopped, and froze. His soul was shaken with the sheer force of power from each of the demoness', and the world around him seemed to get heavier, and heavier each passing second. Until, he felt their combined force begin to move, like the wind taking shape, as it took hold of Niko's body, and soul, restricting him in even more than physical ways. And once he was in their control, they moved in towards him. They each placed their hands on him as they brought him down gently, placing him on the ground. Their hands made quick work of his clothes, until he was as naked as they were.

They didn't immediately go for his cock, instead, they each knelt down, placing their lips on various parts of his body. One started kissing his neck, two more placed their lips over his nipples, and the last two began taking his genitals in their mouths, sucking, and using their tongues to cause stimulation all over his body. And while he felt them kissing, and sucking at his flesh, he could feel their parasitic powers take effect. He felt his essence weakening, and he felt like his very life force, his very consciousness being stolen, sucked away rapidly, as the succubi began their feast on his soul.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Like that's necessary, I could barely hold my own against one of them when I was armed.' Niko thinks to himself. He mentally struggles, even as they begin to toy with him, slowly draining his soul. He knows it will do him no good, but it isn't in his nature to surrender, despite his hopeless situation and the pleasant feelings the succubi are giving him. A shudder runs through him unconsciously as they begin toying with him, especially the ones playing with his balls.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemed to go on forever. The succubi continuously fed off of him, and he felt more and more of his resolve to struggle simply disappearing, being replaced with lust for the shape of the Succubus body. Each of their breasts continued to seem like something he wanted to grasp, squeeze, and suck on, the way they bent over made him be filled with a lust to ram his cock inside of them.

After Niko felt like a good portion of his will, as well as his very life force was stolen from him, he almost felt like he was going to die in the most painless, pleasurable way a man could meet his death. That is, before the succubi around him each seemed to pull away, seeming to have gotten their fill of spiritual soul energy. "His soul is so strong, he'd make a beautiful incubus..." she said with admiration of how much of Niko's spiritual energy was still within him.

Two of the on looking succubi looked at each other, before grinning simultaneously, and moving back towards the helpless, horny Niko. One got directly on top of him, laying on top of him with her back to him, while the other succubus adjusted herself so that their nethers were mashed together in a scissoring position, with Niko's stiff cock right in between their pussies. They soon after began a series of rapid thrusts of their hips, grinding their slits along his stiff member, coating his cock with their soaking wet pussy juices.

And with most of his will gone, replaced with lust, and stimulation, Niko found his hands wanting to move on their own, to grasp the perfect breasts of the succubus on top of him. He found his lips wanting to kiss her flesh. And he found his cock wanting to spill all of his seed inside of her womb...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unable to physically resist, and his mental resistances being worn away, Niko remains unresistant as the succubi slowly drain at his soul. The voice of his resistance and his sanity is only a whisper as the succubi pull away, and it cries out weakly as they mention turning him into an incubus. Still, he cannot resist the demons combined magic, and his member throbs with need as they lie him down start to scissor his cock between them. He cannot make any motion, still restricted by their magic, but he emits a low growl from his throat as they finally begin to alleviate his need.

Despite the tiny voice of resistance in the back of his mind, he knows that he wants nothing more at this moment than for the succubi to bring him to his peak. Despite the fact that this would likely cost him what was left of his soul, he desires nothing more than feel one of the demons slides his cock into their soaking pussy.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they watched the two succubi fuck Niko, the remaining demons happily played with themselves, using their tails, and fingers to pleasure their pussies while they watched the other two succubi scissor each other, with Niko's cock in between them. And as his sexual tension only continued to rise, Niko's body began moving on it's own. Whether it was because of the succubi on top of him wanting him to do more than just lay there, or simply his subconscious taking action was not known. His hands reached up, quickly, and with a lustful hunger, grasped the succubi's breasts, squeezing, and massaging them, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and his finger.

The succubus on top of him gave a lustful moan as he began to handle her. She turned her head, reaching her arm around behind her to grasp the back of Niko's head, pulling him into a kiss unlike any he truly ever had. The kiss actually seemed to have some kind of power to it, as if just kissing her was it's own form of pleasure, sending delightful chills to his mind, only pushing him closer and closer to a powerful climax.

One of the masturbating succubi noticed Niko reaching his peak, and began crawling towards them. While only the head of Niko's cock poked out from the two succubi's rubbing pussies, she happily to the head into her mouth, wanting to suck, and lick his member, and to drink his seed... And it was this added stimulation, that pushed Niko off the edge of sanity, and reason, forcing him into a powerful climax. His body siezed up, while all of his intensive orgasm revolved around his cock, already throbbing, ejaculating his sperm into the mouth of the succubus sucking on his cock, throbbing several times, pumping more and more of his seed into her mouth.

The succubus leaned back, holding all of his seed in her mouth, before letting out a smile, sticking her tongue out so as to let all of the gooey cum in her mouth dribble out, and drip all over her round breasts.

The succubus giggled, ending the kiss slowly, before taking a gentle bite of his lower lip, pulling on the flesh a little, before letting it go, and licking her lips with amusement and satisfaction. "Delicious..." she whispered to him. And looking into her powerful, glowing red eyes, with most of his spiritual energy sucked from him, he could tell from her eyes that he was nothing more than a plaything... An object to be used as it's master desires.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His body now acting of its own volition, the cry of reason in the back of his mind ignored, Niko happily responds to the succubus kiss, his tongue darting into her mouth while he continued to work her breasts with his hands. He also begins to thrust forward with the demons humping his cock, keeping in rhythm with them to increase the pleasure they were giving him. It wasn't long before he felt his orgasm coming on, however.

Niko unconsciously cries out as the demons humping and sucking on his cock brings him to orgasm and the last dregs of his energy are drained from him. The demoness sucking on the head of his member quickly finds her mouth filled with his seed, and after he climaxed he lay there, his spirit, if not his body, spent. Whatever they were going to do to him next, Niko would likely be a passive, if not willing, participant.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Succubi, as a group, chuckled after the sex was done, while the one just on top of him gracefully flipped over, her legs mounting on either side of him, her hands on his chest, and her tail wrapping in a coil around his cock, stimulating it enough to keep it stiff. "Jezebel will be very pleased if we create an Incubus with this human's soul."

"His soul might even be enough to let us free of this cursed island." said a Succubus who was masturbating before.

The Succubus on top of him shook her head, "No... But I'm sure he'll make a fine contribution!" she announced, chuckling at her words, and at how helpless Niko appeared. "Let's hurry and inject him! I'm excited to see his transformation!" she said aloud. And the very next thing, the Succubi were lifting their tails into the air, the heart shaped ends of them flattening towards the base, as if about to penetrate something. And as for what they were about to penetrate, Niko quickly found out.

The Succubus on top of him began moving up, until her crotch was in his face, while another mounted his cock, her tight folds taking in the length of his member. Two more came forth, but this time, taking hold of his hands, and forcing him to stick his fingers inside both of them, while the last took to what she did before, playing with his balls in her mouth. This new position of sex kept up for only a moment, before each of them thrusted their tails into him. One going in his throat, two in his wrists, and two in his thighs. The penetration of their tails surprisingly didn't even feel painful, or lethal at all. More, it didn't even feel like they were stabbing his flesh. Rather, he could feel something else being 'stabbed', as the tails true goal was his soul, which they each violated with their appendages.

And not soon after he was stabbed with their tails, did he feel their demonic, magical venom seeping into his own soul. And as they pleasured themselves at Niko's expense, it wasn't long until he felt his entire being filled, in replacement of all of his own soul he lost, with the Succubi's magical energy.

The Succubi drew their tails out of him, a sign that the injection was complete. And now that he was infected with the Succubus magic, he could feel himself changing, and with no magic of his own to stop the quickly proceeding infection, his transformation came quickly. A small pair of horns slowly appeared out of his head, his muscles slowly changed, into a more shapely, attractive appearance, and he could slowly begin to feel his soul, altered by their magic, feel like it was unleashed. Niko felt a sensation like he'd been asleep for his whole life, and just now, had woken up. All of his memories now suddenly seemed like a dream, and once he opened his eyes when the Succubus on top of him lifted off of him, he felt like it was his first time doing so.

He felt renewed, and he even felt like he'd gained many years of his life back, feeling full of energy... And full of a desire to fuck any nice ass he could find.

The Succubus that sat on his face just a moment ago stood up, along with her cohorts. And she looked down at him with a pleased smile, before leaning down a little, and offering him her hand, "You're one of us now... And we're going to have a lot of fun together..." she told him with a seductive tone, accompanied with her usual seductive glare.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still helpless to stop them, Niko can only lie placidly as the begin raping him once more. The tiny voice in his mind screams out in protest as they begin injecting their foul magic into his soul, but there is nothing he can do to resist at this point. He groans aloud as he feels the transformation begin to take hold, and closes his eyes, blacking out partially while the demonic magic changes him.

As he awakens, changed, he looks up at the succubus, ignoring her offered hand. He gets back to his feet on his own, not replying, but looking over the changes to his form. He feels himself over, stopping briefly on the horns that had grown on his head. As he examines his new form, he tries to remember himself, but it all seemed so... distant. He looks back up at the demon that had offered him a hand up, and wonders: What now?

Part of him hungered for some of the "fun" she offered, but a tiny piece of his former identity, whatever might be left of who had once been, resisted.

(Do I get demonic powers now? XD )