Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

Jezebel chuckled, "Certainly, if you can't protect yourself, it certainly won't do to have the poor little kitty bite you, would it?" she told him, before she suddenly lashed out at Annebeth, aiming her hand at her, and using another spell, which seemed to summon some kind of tentacle that shot forth from Jezebel's hand as if it were a cannon. The tentacle wrapped around Annebeth's neck, before it suddenly sealed itself around her throat like a thick collar.

And right about the same time, Niko could tell Jezebel released her other spell that held Annebeth's body in place, and when she did, Annebeth desperately gripped at the thick, purple collar around her neck, as if trying to yank it off. And as she fruitlessly struggled, Jezebel watched with amusement, before reaching out with her hand, and grabbing a handful of the fox woman's hair, and yanking her head back, while her other hand went around Annebeth's naked back, trailing down, and squeezing her luscious round ass.

"... Do you think that bird will save you? She doesn't even know you've been captured..." Jezebel whispered to her. To which, Annebeth responded with a slight growl of defiance, and then a yelp as Jezebel gave a yank of her hair. "And by the time she does find out... Your mind will be so lost, all you'll be able to think about is what else will be stuffed inside you..."

Annebeth suddenly spat at Jezebel, her spit landing against the demoness' cheek, "You are a fool, Jezebel! Cynthia will put both you, and this corrupt human where you belong in the realm of oblivion!"

Jezebel only chuckled at Annebeth, a serpent-like tongue sticking out of her lips a little, "I love it when they talk dirty..." she said seductively, before suddenly ramming her tongue inside Annebeth's mouth, their lips not even meeting as Jezebel's tongue simply expressed it's length, going down Annebeth's throat.

Annebeth squealed, and tried thrashing violently as she was literally throat-fucked by Jezebel's tongue, but the demon's hand around her arms kept her in place, holding her in place as she helplessly choked on her tongue. And after a lengthy 'kiss', Jezebel released Annebeth, letting the fox woman fall to the ground, where she gagged, and coughed, gasping for air.

Licking her lips, giving a satisfied moan, Jezebel chuckled as Annebeth suffered on the dirt, before looking to Niko, and gesturing at the fallen fox woman, "She's all yours, I'm not carrying her for you." she told him. "We'll leave soon, don't fret human. And you'll be free to teach your new pet some humility... Once you've been acquainted with your new home, as well as who you'll be paying respects to..." By that of course, she meant herself, letting Niko be aware, should he be smart enough to catch her meaning, that Jezebel was not simply helping him, and giving him a safe place to stay out of generosity...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko watches wordlessly as Jezebel toys with the helpless Annabeth, making no comment and keeping his expression blank. He wonders who this Cynthia they were talking about was, but he guessed that she was another mage. That leads him to wonder how all of them knew each other, since Annabeths reaction to the sight of Jezebel had been less than friendly.

When Jezebel adresses him once more, he wakes from his pondering and replies; "I didn't think you would be, ma'am." Then, his face twists back into a grin, and he continues; "Oh, don't you worry. I'm going to start teaching her right away. And I am at your service, such as it is." He knew well that she wasn't helping him for free, and he turned inward once more, thinking about what else it would cost him besides his humanity.

Moving over to Annabeth, he picks her up off the ground, this time helping her to her feet a little more gently. "You can walk, or I can carry you. Which would your pride prefer?" He says to her, his voice emotionless and cold. He almost sounded bored, as though the question was a mere triviality to him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel chuckled, "Good to hear it, vassal." she told Niko, not bothering to ask for his name, likely with the incentive that she would never call him by such a title, "And, just to inform you, feel not the need to address me with such formal titles such as ma'am and Lady Jezebel," she said with a humorous tone, as if the titles amused her, "I've long ago grown out of such childish delights. My name alone will suffice, or gorgeous, if you prefer." she said with a chuckle, flaunting the beauty of her face alone. Apparently, while she may have grown out of being called such respected names, she still enjoyed the occasional compliment on her looks.

Niko actually had to put a little effort into lifting Annebeth up to her feet, and even more just holding her up. She continued to cough, even throwing up just a little from having Jezebel's tongue go so far down her throat. But, after clearing her throat, Annebeth breathed heavily, before she said in a raspy voice, "You'll have to drag me to hell. I will NEVER consent to the likes of you-" she said defiantly, before her coughing took over again.

Jezebel raised an eyebrow at Annebeth, while pursing her lips at her, "Oh dear, I hope you don't mean me as well. I'd hoped we'd be friends one day, little Anny." she said, cooing her.

Annebeth growled at Jezebel, clenching her teeth, "Don't call me by that name! I'm not a child anymore!" she announced.

Jezebel's face went blank, an odd choice of emotion for a demon, "... How depressing. Perhaps you'll see me in a better light once we've spent some quality time together..." she said simply.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"As you wish, gorgeous." Niko replies to Jezebel, not surprised or disturbed by the manner in which Jezebel prefers to be addressed. Turning toward Annabeth, he boredly scowls through her litany of coughing and denial. "Carried it is then!" He says, with mock cheer, and calmly lifts the fox woman off the ground and throws her over his shoulder once she is finished with her response to Jezebel.

He turns toward Jezebel, seemingly not at all bothered by any of Annabeths struggles or lack of consent, and says; "Ready when you are."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel gave a small chuckle, smiling at Niko with a somehow suspicious and seductive grin, before she lifted her right hand to her face, and snapped her fingers, a loud snap coming forth, causing Niko to feel as if the world became... Unbalanced, all around him. And directly behind Jezebel, the world seemed to tear apart like paper being cut through the middle, and pulled apart by an unseen force. And what lied beyond the void... Was hard to tell. It looked like water, with many ripples going every which way, making it difficult to see what was beyond, asides from the fact that a lot of what was on the other side was jet black in color, with only a little light...

Jezebel took steps backwards, holding her hand out to Niko invitingly, her fingers rolling into a fist, then loosening again as she gestured for him to follow her, before being submerged in the void, which remained open even after she went through it, awaiting Niko to follow.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko watches silently as Jezebel steps into the void, and waits a moment before following her through.

(Sorry for short post.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, I didn't give ya much to do except 'think')

(EDIT: Wow, after looking this over, that's a really big fuckin' post...)

After passing through the void, taking a fidgeting Annebeth, who gave him knees, and punches to the back to no avail, his hardened, demonic body simply feeling it like they were simple taps, he found himself walking into the hall of what seemed like the main hall of a great castle, which seemed meant for a leader of... Taboo tastes.

The masonry all around Niko was, or was close to, black. The marble floor he was stepping on was black, with white artistic designs going in lines along the ground, reminding Niko of the sight of electricity going through the dark clouds in the sky. And along the walls were many pillars laced with similar white, curly lines, some lines branching out in a curl, lining the walls, with some space between pillars to make room for the paintings in between them.

The paintings themselves were simply portrait after portrait of Jezebel in a variety of different outfits, lined in almost every place noteworthy, as if the whole castle was a church dedicated to Jezebel, and her sexuality. In one, Jezebel was sitting in a large, stone hand, which served as a chair for her. She was wearing a black bra that only had a triangular patch of cloth going upwards to cover her thick breasts, and black panties. Her legs were folded, and she had her left arm wrapped around the thumb of the hand, while her right went around her own leg, gripping under the thigh to bring more attention to the little bit of her crotch that you could see under her thighs.

And on the opposite wall, was a painting depicting Jezebel standing in something tantamount to a family photo shoot. She was wearing black greaves on her legs, and black gauntlets on her hands and arms, pact with black colored bra and panty armor, showing off skin, while accepting a little physical protection. And next to her, was a-at first-simple looking maid dressed in a black maid's outfit, the skirt going high enough for one to see her underwear. Jezebel had her arm around the maid, as if the two were friends, while the maid simply stood, like a loyal servant, next to her. But, a closer look revealed what the maid was holding in her hands, a set of three small daggers in each, showing that there was more behind the girl than a cute face, and cute dress...

And, to what might be Niko's surprise, after hearing a large door slam shut to the right of the grand stairs in front of him, walked the very maid who was depicted in the painting. Her white hair done in braids on either side of her face bobbed each time she took a step forward, and her red eyes blinked at Niko when she saw him. A small smile crept across her face when she saw his still slightly hard cock.

The maid stopped before Jezebel, placing her hands on the front of her thighs as she bent forward before her, and from where he was standing, gave Niko a small glimpse at the shape of her ass, with pink panties that looked so easy to peel off...

"Welcome home, my lady." she said with nothing but respect, before standing upright with a smile on her face, "Should I prepare a guest room?" she said immediately, getting straight to business, while casting her gaze at Niko, her smile widening enough for him to see two small fangs poke out from her lips...

Jezebel nodded, taking slow, intentful steps towards the maid, "Yes, please do." she told her, before she reached out with her hands, wrapping them around the body of the maid, and holding her close as if they were highly active sexual lovers. Jezebel and the maid stared at each other, Jezebel looking down at her, and the maid looking up, since Jezebel was quite tall, as tall as Niko was, in fact, "This man here is..." she said, before stopping a moment, and simply continuing, "Well, he has a name, I'm sure~ And the slave he's carrying belongs to him, so be sure to treat him like a proper guest, and provide him with anything he might need won't you? My dear Sakuya?"

The maid, Sakuya did not make any gesture, simply staring into Jezebel's eyes as if she was hypnotized, "Anything for you... Jezebel..." she agreed in a lost, passionate voice, as if the woman was mindlessly devoted to serving Jezebel. And the next thing, the two leaned towards each other, planting a kiss on each other's lips, licking, sucking, smacking, and smooching with only one drive behind their passion, the lust for sex.

Their lips parted, and so did their bodies as they shared one final look at each other, before Jezebel let go of her, and went for the stairs, turning her back on everyone, "I'll be rejoining my wife in bed, enjoy yourselves~" she said humorously, before laughing aloud, enjoying the thought of Annebeth's rape, and punishment...

And after she had left, Sakuya, the maid, turned to Niko with a grin, eying up his naked body like a whore. And quite the whore, to have kissed another woman, and immediately want to fuck the man who was standing not far away. "Welcome to Jezebel's castle, mistress of the Sex God, and Demon Lord known throughout Hell. I am here to serve, master. Shall I take you to your room?" she asked of him, and with the look she gave him, it was very likely he could ask nearly anything he wanted of her... And she'd agree...

A true slave.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol.)

Finding Annabeths struggles more amusing than annoying, Niko gives the woman a sound smack on her luscious ass just before he steps through the portal; "Behave back there! It's time for first impressions." He says, his voice mockingly jovial.

Niko continued examining the room as the maid, Sakuya, and Jezebel embraced, mostly ignoring the spectacle despite the fact that it was likely at least partially put on for his benefit. He gives the paintings a cursory glance before admiring the stonework, wondering if the designs on the floor were purely artistic or meant for some greater purpose. The way they seemed to cover everything suggested the latter, but having little knowledge of magic, Niko had no idea of what they might do. The many paintings of the demoness covering the walls proved beyond any doubt that Jezebel was highly narcissistic, though he had suspected as much from their initial meeting.

When the maid addressed him, his eyes and attention snapped onto her. He listened to Jezebels list of titles, surprised when she mentions that Jezebel was known throughout hell. As he noted Sakuyas apparent willingness, however, the demonic part of him takes interest. A slight grin appears on his lips, barely noticeable, and his cock twitches. "Yes, that would be... Appreciated." He replies to Sakuya.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sakuya giggled at Niko's enthusiasm, "I'm glad..." she said with indication towards his obvious sexual appeal towards her. And with such a deep, seductive, passionate voice, she announced to Niko, "I live to serve my master's desires..." she told him, sending a rush of excitement through his demonic spirit, as his subconscious mind, unwilling to his own, controlled consciousness, constantly entertained the thought of having not one, but two sexy whores at his disposal!

And without another word, Sakuya began clicking on her heels as she walked towards the double doors she just came through, leading Niko, with Annebeth, who was strangely quiet, hanging on his shoulder, through the halls that followed, which became more and more complex with each turn. This eventually led Niko to realize that the castle he was in, was quite huge, and very, very difficult to navigate.

As he walked, he passed by a certain variety of demons on his way. One, was a Succubus who seemed to walk as if she were a demoness big-shot, actually wearing minimal clothing, while the common rabble that attacked him wore nothing. She gave Niko a little more than a prolonged look over, giving him a simple wink should he look to her as well in recognition of her alluring body.

And as for the others, they seemed to resemble humans more than most of the others. Dressed as nobles, who always presumed they were higher beings than the commoner, the demons who walked by Niko gave him little heed, simply discarding him off as a common demon, with no title, reputation, or renown to speak of. But, one demon, dressed in a rather sinister black and red cape and blouse, with an odd tiara on her head, where her hair was done up neatly in a bun. And to add to her appearance, the collar of the cape went upwards in such a way, that made it look like horns at a glance, completely black, seeming to suck out any and all light around it...

Passing Niko, the demon noble gave him a disgusted look as sharp, vampiric vangs poking out from behind her lips, displaying her as one of the creatures of hell he'd heard among town's folk; A Vampire, creature of the night, and being of noble blood.

However, finally, after a while of walking, with his new, demonic body hardly worn if not for his patience, Sakuya stopped at a pair seemingly inconspicuous doors. And when she opened them, it was revealed to be a guest room. A quite luxurious one at that, complete with many different areas for one to satisfy certain 'fetishes' one might develop.

The room contained; a large bed, big enough for all three of Niko, Annebeth, and Sakuya to rest, and even stretch to their heart's content; a 'torture closet' near the corner of the room, actually labeled as such by the one who made the room, no doubt containing many, many toys meant for slave and lover alike; a washroom, of which Niko had never seen. Turning cleaning into such a convenient process that could actually be done daily, over the weekly routine of washing in a barrel; and a dresser, which contained harmless clothing, and would possibly allow Niko to fit in among the other demons.

Sakuya gave Niko the tour of the room, informing him of all of those key points of information, before she gestured at the bed, with red covers, and gold lacing, "You can set your slave down, rest assured, she cannot escape from this place." she informed him. And with her tour complete, her last command accomplished, the sexy slave/maid found herself in need of another command...

"... My task is done..." she said with an odd tone, oddly aiming it at Niko, "Shall I entertain our new master for the night?" she offered, sexual intentions and all...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol.)

Niko pays as little heed to the various demon nobles as they do to him, noting them out of the corner of his vision but ignoring them otherwise. Having dealt with mortal nobles on occasion, he knew that keeping his head down would make them leave him well enough alone, which was the best outcome possible as far as he was concerned. He does offer a smile and a return wink to the demoness that had taken note of him, however. 'Might as well play nice.' To the other creature, the vampire, he gave only a very faint smile, the friendly reassuring one he usually reserved for someone he was about to assassinate as soon as they turned their back, and kept moving. 'Well, it's something I've never seen before, at least. Always good to broaden your horizons.'

He calmly continued after Sakuya, his eyes generally staying on the slaves well defined ass as she walked him to his room. He pays attention through her brief tour of his room, noting the washroom in particular as he hasn't had a bath since the tavern, and had managed to collect quite a bit of grime since then. As he plays through the events of the night in his head, his face slowly turns into a scowl.

He snaps back to reality as Sakuya addressed him, his expression twisting back into a smile. 'I'm going to hell. Might as well enjoy the ride for a while.' He thinks to himself, and replies; "Yes. You most certainly shall. I'm going to have to get to work on training my new slave, after all, and you will do as a fine teacher and example for her." He says, and promptly drops Annabeth onto the large bed. Turning back to Sakuya, his grin shifting, he continues; "That, and I'm interested to see if you're as delicious on the inside as you are on the outside."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Annebeth lets out a grunt as she's tossed onto the bed, before she promptly grabs at the covers, and yanks them over her naked body, holding them to her skin like a towel, while she simply lays down, facing away from Niko and Sakuya.

Meanwhile, paying no heed to Annebeth, Sakuya formed a smile of her own, looking directly into Niko's eyes, with her own, blood red eyes. "Then... Why don't you taste me?" she enticed Niko with a seductive voice, one that would send just about any man hurdling after her, even if with the only promise that they'd get to lick her, or touch her.

And in a flash, a dagger was suddenly in her hand, with no sign of threat in her eyes to be seen. But instead of cutting Niko to pieces, (which it seems from her speed, and power as a demon, she likely could have), she took a slice at her own clothes, cutting with fine accuracy along the middle, all the way down to the skirt, before Niko saw her maid's gown fall off of her like magic. Her breasts, braless, bounced freely, and enticingly. And her hourglass hips, finely shaped, and well toned, seemed just right for his demon cock.

But, there was still a problem, her panties still covered the hole Niko's cock so badly wished to penetrate. And Sakuya didn't seem about to take them off on her own. Instead, she spoke to him in question, "My wish is your command, young master. How shall we enjoy this evening?"

(^ What she said. Sort of like a choose your own adventure thing, you can choose how you want to fuck/torture both Annebeth and Sakuya, with any device that comes to mind. [Wooden horse, ropes, cuffs, a strap-on for Sakuya, ect...])

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko glares irritably at Annabeth for a moment, though he is not at all surprised by the womans resistance. His eyes go swiftly back to Sakuya, however, and he hungrily takes in the demon slaves form. As she literally slices her way out of her clothes, Niko can barely hold back the urge to rush over, tear her panties aside, and ram his cock into her. His member, already mildly excited, became rock hard as he watched Sakuya undress.

At her question, he smiles and steps toward her, coming within easy reach before saying; "First, I'd like to taste you... Then, I'm afraid we'll have to deal with my slave. She's being very naughty, and I did promise her a very special something earlier." Sakuya might or might not know, but Annabeth surely understood exactly what he was implying that he was going to do to her.

With that, he suddenly and viciously kissed Sakuya. One of his hands cups her voluptuous ass, squeezing her soft behind, while the other gropes one of her full breasts, rubbing her nipple against his palm as he kneads her perfect globe. He doesn't stop there, however, as he slowly descends her body with his lips, until he reaches one of her breasts, which he happily sucks on while he pulls Sakuyas panties down.

(Just teasing for now. Will move on to the heavy stuff later. XD )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sakuya's red eyes flashed with evil lust as Niko charged at her, and from the force, she was pushed back against the wall, with Niko pressing against her, and ravishing her hungrily. And as his lips went down, kissing her neck, then sucking on her nipple, Sakuya giggled maliciously. "It would seem I am the master's favorite."

While it might have seemed she was talking to Niko, it was more directed at Annebeth, who still remained in the bed, trying her best to ignore the two, or at least appear to be. But, as Sakuya, and perhaps Niko knew, Annebeth was searing with hateful jealousy. For Niko to attack Sakuya, and not Annebeth herself once they were in the room only helped make the fox girl feel more of the inferior complex Niko was enforcing on her.

No matter what Annebeth thought at that moment, once the demon slave's panties were off, Niko could smell the whore's already wet pussy, making him rock hard as the hormones in his body told him that the woman in front of him was ready for sex... But, as Jezebel had told him, even if she joked a little, his seed was not meant for Sakuya... Rather, his seed was meant for the rebellious slut laying in the bed, not far from the two naked demons...

And strangely enough, as his thoughts went to impregnating the fox woman, wondering how much spawn she would produce, the demonic side of him went wild with lust, a strong, passionate need to fuck rising at rocket speeds. It didn't matter who.

But, his thoughts again returned to the demoness in front of him, already with her panties long gone, and her legs parting, inviting Niko to have his taste, "Come, Master," she called him, "Taste me to your heart's desire... But don't neglect your own slave... She's getting awfully jealous of me... Eager to bare your spawn, I hope." she taunted Annebeth, who they both could hear squeezing the covers with hatred and anger.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She'll get her turn...." Is all Niko says before he literally lifts Sakuya off her feet. With his body strengthened by his transformation into a demon, he picks her up so that her knees are around his head and resting on his shoulders, her back is pressed against the wall, and her womanhood is within easy reach of his tongue. Without hesitating, his tongue dives into Sakuyas moist womanhood, taking his desired taste of her as his tongue works its way into her, swaying slowly from side to side inside her. His hormones might be running wild at this point, but he knew from experience that anticipation only made it better.

(Short post is short. Sorry....)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sakuya gave a pleased giggle as Niko lifted her legs over his shoulders, placing her hands on his head, her fingers curling into his hair as he quickly dives his tongue into her sex. And as his tongue slowly licks her insides, she begins to take deep, passionate breathes, before giving a chuckle as he finds her sweet spot rather quickly, "Master is so kind!" she declares, "Letting me cum before satisfying himself!"

Annebeth slams a pillow over her head, trying to cover her ears, while letting out an angry growl, mostly silenced by the cotton inside the pillow. But, Sakuya no longer pays the fox any heed, as her head slams back against the wall, her hips gyrating like a bitch in heat, encouraging Niko to tongue-fuck her harder, and ends up riding his tongue on her own, managing to fuck herself on his tongue, before her whole body seized up, and she cummed inside Niko's mouth...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko hungrily drinks in Sakuyas sweet juices as she cums on his tongue, withdrawing his tongue once the woman finishes her orgasm. He sets the woman back down, having had his taste of the horny maid. His demonic mind in a whirl of lust, and very nearly taking him over completely, Niko knows that he can't go much longer without fucking something. And, despite his growing need, he has just enough presence of mind to know what he's going to fuck first.

He turns away from Sakuya and goes over to the bed, where Annabeth waits. He tears away the covers and the pillow the fox-woman had been using to cover herself, and drags her forcefully by her hips so that she is on her knees facing away from him, her voluptuous ass raised in offering, and her tight pussy completely vulnerable. "I'm not going to pull out this time;' Is all he says as he gets into position behind her, his cock, already dripping precum in anticipation, rubbing up against her slit. Without any further preamble, he rams his cock into Annabeth, going up to the hilt with his first thrust.

He immediately sets up a steady rhythm, slamming into Annabeth with just as much passion and force as he had earlier in the forest. As he fucks her, his demonic mind whirls with thoughts of filling the fox-womans womb with his seed, and he increases the pace. Still, he holds off from cumming just yet, wanting to ensure that Annabeth was fully conquered, wanting to know that she was subservient to him completely, and knew her new place in the world was as his cum-dumpster. And, once he was done with her, he could start on Sakuya...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as he charges for Annebeth, and tears the covers off, the fox woman tries to cling to them, holding on until Niko gave a final, violent pull, hard enough to pull the furry tailed woman off the bed, where she landed on her front. Now positioned just right for Niko to take advantage of her. And as he viciously took hold of her ass, she cried out, "No! Let me go!"

Trying to take hold of the carpeting under her, and pull herself away to no avail, she flinched as Niko trailed his cock along her slit. And as he whispered his perverted plans into her ear, Annebeth's eyes shrank with shock and fear, before she let loose a bone chilling scream, trying to kick his oversized demonic balls as he positions his fat cock for insertion. But, her efforts were thwarted when Sakuya came forth, crawling on all fours, before picking Annebeth's head up off of the ground by her blond hair, until they both stood up, sitting on their knees.

And as Annebeth was lifted up, remaining on her knees, her ass slid down, accidentally taking Niko's whole, throbbing member inside her. His cock, now even larger than before, as if to convey how horny he was, couldn't even fit inside Annebeth's pussy anymore. So, as he drove his member inside to the hilt, her stomach bulged from the tip of his cock pushing violently against her insides. But before she could scream in pain, especially when Niko began fucking her this way, sliding his cock so fast, in and out of her pussy lips as if she was a perfect fit, Sakuya suddenly grabbed the back of her head, slamming her into a wet, passionate kiss, while using her other hand to pleasure Annebeth's clit.

During Annebeth's cries each time Niko stabbed his cock inside her, wet sounds of his love juice soaked crotch slamming against her ass filling his ears, Niko finally heard the fox eared slave break down, as she began to cry. Her blood red face, flushed with the sensations and humiliation, soon began to become wet, reflecting the white crystals light against her cheeks as she soon kissed Sakuya back in earnest, the mockingly gentle persuasions of the demon slave being the only comfort the woman had...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Only enticed further by her resistance, Niko grins in savage triumph as Sakuya helps keep the kitsune under control, easily allowing him to penetrate Annabeth. Moaning as he rams his cock into her, Niko feels his balls churning, eager to shoot his thick load of cum into Annabeth. He still holds off, however, unwilling to allow himself his release until he feels her orgasm around his cock, and surrender fully to him.

He slows his pace, making his thrusts slower and less forceful, both to stave off his own orgasm and to make sure that Annabeth came, and fed him more of her delicious soul. He slowly slid his huge, throbbing cock into her pussy with each thrust, thumping wetly against her gorgeous ass, and from the womans pussy juices that were steadily running down both of their legs, it seemed likely that it wouldn't be long before his thrusts, along with Sakuyas assistance, forced Annabeth into another orgasm.

Remembering how she had responded to him in the forest, Niko pulls himself closer to the woman he was fucking. His left hand moves up to fondle her breast, tweaking and pulling on her nipple, while his right held onto her hip so that he could keep up his rhythm. He nibbled gently on the back of her neck, once more faking an affectionate lover even as he raped the now helpless woman. "Look at miss high and mighty now.... Acting like a common whore whenever you get something stuck inside you. From how wet you are, you're enjoying this just as much as I am....." He whispered into her ear, and then softly nibbled on her ear lobe, his teeth gently closing around the soft bit of flesh as his tongue danced across the surface of it within his mouth, and all the while, he kept thrusting into her, more gently than before but still being rough.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Inari have fox ears, not human ears :p Would be weird if they had both. >.>)

Annebeth's own hands go on top of Niko's, one on her hip, and the other on her breast, as if wanting him to take them off, and attempting to take them off herself, only to have little success. And as he began nibbling on her neck, the fox gasped with shock, pulling her head back, and trying to push Niko's own head away. "S-stop it!" she cried. And as he taunted her, placing his lips on her ear, and giving it a gentle pull, Annebeth gave a small cry, "No! I'm... I'm not like you!"

But, her body betrayed her words. Annebeth began gyrating her hips in tune with his slow, deep thrusting, and her hands tightened their grip around his, a sign that she was finally getting ready to cum. Which soon came to be, when her whole body tensed up, and her pussy squeezed his cock something fierce, her soul opening up, albeit unwillingly, and allowing Niko's own soul to feast on it's meal, which it shared with the demon Sakuya, whether he knew it or not.

Annebeth orgasmed with a loud moan, one that sent sexual shivers through both Niko and Sakuya. And now that she finally lost her ability to resist once more, Niko could feel the insides of her loosen, and open, ready to accept the seed he was so eager to inject inside of her womb...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Woops. Wasn't thinking too much about it at the time. Sorry. :eek: )

Feeling Annabeth orgasm around his cock, Niko lets out an almost animalistic roar of triumph. His demonic side in full control now, he gorges himself on the helpless womans soul, taking it as though he'd been doing it all his life, but gladly sharing his meal with Sakuya. His thrusts quicken once more, his cock ramming up into Annabeths womb while his churning balls prepare to release their potent payload, until, with one final forceful movement, he slams up into her, and releases his seed. He keeps his member locked deep inside of her as he spurts wad after wad of sperm into Annabeths womanhood, not letting even a single drop escape.

Even when he finishes cumming, Niko keeps his demonic rod embedded inside of Annabeth, not letting any of it out of her as he pants for a moment.