Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

(You get the gifted, 'Charm Aura' which you give off constantly to allure women who hunger for spiritual energy, as well as entice normal women into having sexual thoughts about you, but as for the spells, you need to learn those.)

After a moment, with Niko saying nothing, the Succubi looked at him oddly, surly he didn't lose his voice from having his brains fucked out?

However, after a moment, Niko heard a familiar voice, "Thank you for your assistance, but now you must leave this world." said Annebeth, as she came forth out of the shade given by a nearby tree, already casting a spell. And before anyone could react, a large, almost electrical field began shooting forth from her, and every demon it touched, including Niko, suddenly was zapped with incredible force. Many of the succubi fell down, while Niko and another near him fell to a knee under the attack of the electricity.

And one by one, Annebeth executed the Succubi, by walking over them, holding out her hand while a single beam of light shot forth, and seemed to cut the demon's through like a sharp blade, causing them to scream in agony while their bodies disintegrate into black dust.

And right when she executed the last of them, Niko felt her hand tightly grab his neck, as she lifted him to his feet, while looking at him with scorn, "I hope you didn't think I forgot about you." she told him.

And while she held him, Niko heard a strangely seductive voice in the depths of his mind, a strange thing, that never happened to him before... "Why, what do we have here?" the voice said with surprise, "Tell me, soul, are you a man who seeks power and sexual bliss? Or are you just some poor soul who happened to become a fuck toy?" the voice asked him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not particularly surprised by the appearance of the kitsune and her sudden and devastating attack, Niko smiles up at her, and says; "I was wondering when you were going to show up. Though, you could have killed them before they did this to me. I thought my soul was to be valuable to thrown to your enemies?"

To the voice in his mind, Niko mentally replies; 'Under the current circumstances, I'm going to have to go with A. Power sounds pretty good, and I can't argue with the bliss idea. Any chance I can get an assist that will keep me from being decapitated in the next ten seconds?'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He heard the feminine voice inside his head laugh, "Don't worry, soul, you won't be leaving this world by way of her hands... I just want you to bide your time... Until you find the most opportune moment... Then I'll let you take revenge, and punish her to your heart's content..." she offered Niko with a slightly maniacal laughter.

Annebeth twisted her lips, "That is, if I actually saw some value to your original, human soul. And there is none, since you gave it up out of your arrogance." she told him, but even all of her words seemed a bit of a blur to him. All his demonic, horny mind could think about was sex, and injecting his spiritual energy inside sexy women. Her legs he thought about were something that wouldn't leave his mind, and her full breasts were something Niko's demonic perversion would love to punish with his hands, and move of all, he even felt his cock becoming erect as very vivid images of him, forcing Annebeth down, and stuffing her with his cock filled his mind. It was quickly becoming hard not to think about fucking Annebeth's brains out... And if he remembered correctly about what she said earlier... She wanted him to fuck her...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Righto.' Niko mentally replies to the strange presence he was speaking to. He ceases the strange mental communication as his mind fills with images of what he'd like to do to the do with the woman holding him up by his throat. He likely couldn't sever the link to whoever he'd been talking to, but he could do his best to ignore it.

Outwardly, Niko replies; "Good job, proving me right and all. I can tell you're a real Samaritan. Well, since I guess my soul is valuable now...." Niko quickly bats the hand at his throat aside, grabbing Annabeth roughly by her shoulders. He tries to force Annabeth down onto her knees, intent on letting the woman "suck" as much energy from him as she wanted, though she was going to take plenty of his cum along with it.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Annebeth's eyes half closed at Niko, "Every word you speak, you only further convince me of just how much of an ignorantly blithe man you are. Do my ears a favor, and-" Annebeth let out a grunt as she was suddenly forced down by Niko, while she let out a gasp, her eyes going a little wide as she, whether by Niko's intent or not, found his very stiff cock pierce deep into her mouth, choking out any air supply.

Her hands went up to his crotch by instinct, having a little difficulty trying to push away, only managing to breathe in a gasp of air, while his hands on her shoulders held her in place.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko, at this point, is barely lucid enough to understand that she's spoken, much less understand her words. He seemingly obeys her wishes anyhow, however, as he doesn't speak another word as he forces her down and shoves his cock down her throat.

He growls almost animalistically, his mind possessed by lust, as she forces his cock out of her mouth. Niko quickly forces Annabeth onto her back, his body following her to the ground and lying on top of her. He pries her legs open and tears aside any clothes in his way, and as soon as he is able, he lines his member up with her womanhood and roughly shoves it in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Annebeth growls, and tried to fight physically with Niko as he had little trouble taking off her loose Kimono robes, exposing her large, delicious looking breasts, with cute, small nipples, as well as pink, thin, perfect pussy lips, the soft touch of her milky white skin, as well as her terribly sexy legs and round, heart shaped ass subconsciously made Niko wonder why he wasn't slamming his cock into her sooner. Which, as he did slam into her, while she made a weak attempt to stop him by placing her hand against his crotch, and felt her tight pussy squeeze his cock even more than the demon women did.

Annebeth howls in a near scream as Niko rams his much larger, and thicker demonic cock inside her pussy. And he could feel her walls pulsing, and throbbing from the excitement of the sudden violation. However, even with all of this pleasure, Niko would find continuing his efforts to be a problem, not from her magic, as he was already pumping his own essence into her, whether she sought to absorb it from him or not, but from her free hands, which seemed to want Niko's throat...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko, having none of her resistance, grabs both of her wrists, pulls them up over her head, and slams them against the ground, pinning them there with his own hands. That obstacle out of his way, he concentrates on thrusting into her tight pussy, slamming into her as hard and fast as he can. His lustful demonic side is in near full control at this point, preventing him from speaking, but his rock hard throbbing cock thrusting into Annabeths moist flower is effective enough at expressing his enjoyment of the act. He groans at her pussy tightening on him, and then lowers his mouth to her neck, and starts sucking on the soft skin there as he fucks Annabeth into submission.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His balls slapped against her round ass with each thrust, while her hair strands from her tail tickled his genitals, and occasionally brushed his ass when it made furious movements. Her kimono under them started to become stained with her juices, while only continuing to provide lubrication for Niko's cock, soaking his length. And when Niko planted his lips on her neck, suckling on her skin while her breasts flattened against his chest, she yelped loudly as she tried to close the side of her head and her shoulder together in a vain attempt to get his lips off of her neck.

"You monster... Don't treat me like a toy..." she said with an aroused, almost pathetic tone of voice.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still intent on the taste of her soft flesh, Niko doesn't respond for a moment as he softly nibbles on the flesh of her throat. He slowly drags his tongue gently up her jawline, a parody of affection as he pounds away relentlessly at her pussy, until he reaches her ear. "Why shouldn't I treat you like the horny fucktoy that you are? You're clearly enjoying it, from the way you're soaking wet. Your paltry resistance was nothing more than a show." He softly whispered to her, keeping his momentum perfect as he spoke.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her left eye squinted, and she turned her head away from Niko as he licked up along the flesh of her neck, and up along her face, squirming and clenching her fists some more, showing more vain attempts at struggling. And despite how insulted she acted, Niko's humiliating whispering seemed to arouse her even more. She shook her head, clenching her fists even more, now putting even more effort into trying to escape his grasp, actually lifting her arms off of the ground a little in her attempts to break free. "Stooop!!" she shouted with exstacy, now resorting to pleading with him to stop torturing, and humiliating her. Her whole face going red as it filled with blood, and her yelps each time he slammed into her, his flesh slapping against her own, indicating to Niko that she was about to cum, and was trying to desperately stop that from happening, for if she did climax, Niko will have completely pushed her into submission...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Knowing that he was about to break her, and that he couldn't keep his own orgasm at bay forever, Niko increased the speed and force of his thrusts, forcing his throbbing cock progressively deeper into her. He ran his tongue over her earlobe before gently sucking on it, once more being mockingly affectionate while he violated her flower. "Stop pretending, I know you love being treated like the slut that you are on the inside. I know you're going to cum." He whispers into her ear, trying to send her over the edge.

He makes sure to keep himself from cumming, not allowing himself to reach his own release until he felt Annabeth orgasm. Strangely, he found himself wondering if he would get the kitsune pregnant if he came inside her, or if the demonic magic had sterilized him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Annebeth's attempts at getting free faltered as Niko only fucked her harder. Her eyes began to roll back into her head, only half of her blue eyes visible while the rest drifted back as far as they could. Drool began running down her cheeks from Niko's continued oral foreplay, and powerful pumping of his cock. And in one instant, he felt all her resistance fade, and heard her scream loudly from the pure shock of pleasure coming forth from her powerful orgasm. And contrary to how much energy she was taking from his exstacy, he felt his demonic soul gorging itself on all of her energy she was emitting.

And as his quick pumps continued, she noticed that, from all of her enticing screams, he himself could no longer contain his own orgasm, being pushed to the brink when he'd have to cum sooner or later. Annebeth's eyes widened at this, as she thrashed her head back and forth, and with her minimal strength she had left, tried to fight him off, "No! Not inside! Don't cum inside!" she pleaded, not wanting to become pregnant with the baby of a demon...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko stops his teasing as he feels Annabeth orgasm, thrusting deeper and harder into her as her folds tighten around him and she screams in bliss. He gasps into her ear, making certain that she knew that his release was imminent, and that he had no intention of stopping. His thrusts became frantic as he came closer and closer to filling her womb with every drop of seed that he could give. He can feel it coming quickly now, the buildup before his orgasm flooded her waiting pussy with his semen.

He isn't sure what makes him stop. Perhaps her begging for him to not cum inside her reached some remnant of his old self. Perhaps some demonic instinct made him not want to sire children, though he thought that one unlikely in retrospect. Perhaps he was just sick of everyone he met thinking he was some idiot that thought with his genitals, as had been assumed by most of the people he'd encountered other than the centaurs so far.

He suddenly yanks his throbbing member out of her pussy and gets up, releasing her hands as he does so. He moved up to straddle her chest and points his cock at her face, stroking quickly to bring himself to orgasm. He wouldn't impregnate her tonight, but he would at least cover her face and breasts in his cum.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(As Niko's demonic power increased, he has developed mental a connection with the demon realm. And as a result, can now summon tentacles via dimensional portals to do his sexual bidding...)

(And as for how he learned this, it's sort of instinctual, like a sudden realization, as if he always knew how to do it, and only just remembered.)

As Annebeth winced, and squinted her eyes while Niko covered her in a surprisingly large amount of cum, likely as a result of his demonic transformation, almost literally painting the face and breasts of the woman white, he heard clapping suddenly from nearby, and the familiar voice of the woman who spoke to him in his mind, "Beautiful, positively beautiful! You make a splendid demon!" she laughed.

And as Annebeth heard her as well, the cum soaked kitsune looked over, eyes going wide at the sight of her. "Jezebel!" she announced.

And, looking to Jezebel, Niko couldn't identify much of the woman's figure, due to the fact that she was wearing a black cloak with white lacing, and couldn't even identify her face, due to her hood being drawn up. "Yes, yes, me. I've been meaning to pay you a visit a long time ago, little kitty, but as you may recall, you've made yourself very difficult to find... Until now." she said with a laugh,

Annebeth struggled underneath Niko, trying to move, while Jezebel took the time available to herself while Annebeth was helpless to think to herself a moment, while looking at the man with the long cock for a prolonged moment, "Hmm... I have a proposition for you," she said to Niko, "Become my vassal, and serve me, and I will provide you with enough women to fuck, and comforting luxury to meet your heart's content..." she offered him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko holds still over Annabeth, preventing her from going anywhere as he contemplates Jezebels offer. After a brief pause, he says; "Luxury is boring, and women to play with seem to be easy to come by on this island. Still, your offer has merit. Before I accept, I'm curious, what will you do with her?" Niko says, indicating Annabeth. The sadistic smile on his face indicating that he didn't care for her well being, but was merely asking out of genuine curiosity.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The robed woman cocked her head, "Depends~" she said with her own sadistic approach, "would you like to keep this little kitty? Perhaps make some kittens?" she said mockingly at Annebeth's cost, chuckling as she did so.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wouldn't mind that at all, actually. She tastes good." Niko replies, his evil demeanor remaining. He roughly grabs Annabeth, rising to his feet and pulling her struggling form along with him, yet being careful in case she should try any of her magic like before. "What happens next then? She doesn't get turned into a succubus does she? They were more than a little annoying, and I do like her just as she is." He continues, keeping a tight hold on Annabeth.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Niko lifts Annebeth, the fox woman suddenly squirms out of his grip quickly, already chanting a spell similar to the one that Niko heard her chanting before when she executed those demon women, before a fat beam of light shot forth from her hands, directly at Jezebel. The beam itself simply rolled off of Jezebel's outstretched hand like water running along a sphere as Jezebel simply shrugged Annebeth's attack off like it was nothing at all.

And at Annebeth's surprise to find her attack did nothing, Jezebel suddenly chanted a spell of her own, directing her hand at Annebeth like a claw, before the fox woman's arms went behind her back as if held by some invisible force, leaving her arms and hand bound behind her.

Jezebel laughed, "Nice effort, little kitty, but after being fucked like that, it would seem that you've lost most of your energy... How unfortunate..." she mocked Annebeth.

And after the fox woman was restrained once more, Jezebel slowly walked closer to Annebeth, who tensed up at the demoness approaching her. Jezebel, during her approach, slowly lifted the hood that hid her face, revealing her face.

Her skin that was a tint of dark blue-purple, her eyes were yellow, and cat-like, and she had long, pointy ears, like an elf's. Her hair was a darker shade of green, long, and straight. And she had a very malicious, hungry smile on her face as she approached Annebeth.

She lifted her hand towards Annebeth's face, trailing a finger through Niko's cum that still lingered on her, before taking it to her mouth, and sucking on the white glob of demon cum, moaning as she did so. "Certainly potent, aren't you?" she directed towards Niko, "A single drop of your cum would likely instantly impregnate this little kitty..."

"I am NOT going to mother that scum's children!" she said defiantly.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Diving aside as the womans magical blast lashes out, half expecting it to be directed at him, Niko grins as the proud woman is bound helpless. "Indeed. I'm curious as to what fantasy land you live in in which you have a choice in the matter. You're beaten, Annabeth. Fall with some dignity." He says, before turning to the dark elf.

"I wouldn't know, any children I might have had while human were born long after I left their mothers. She'll find out soon enough though, I suppose. I look forward to it, in fact. You wouldn't happen to have a way of defanging her though, would you? I'd rather not see if I can survive one of those blasts." Niko says, his sadistic grin remaining. "Regardless, we should be off, if possible. I'd rather not see if she has any friends, though from her manners, I'd be guessing not." The last bit he directs as a barb at Annabeth.