What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Reposing this thread since the other one someone else started mysteriously disappeared.

*A 100% save file for this game has been posted by thatdudeguy on page 6*

The Thread for part 2 can be found here

Same developer who made the four volume series

sample pictures removed due to possible loli/shota

Link to source of information:

Game: Homepage English:
Game dlsite Jap(no eng one yet):
demo vid:

Description of Gameplay:
This is an RPG combat type game. You take control of "Kuro" is a rare tribal boy called "Dominator" and your objective is to rescue your childhood friend Shirou. In your journey you'll find and capture different monster girls and bosses while advancing the plot. Their are currently no victory H-scenes. Their are in combat H scenes from allied and enemy Monster girls, defeat scenes to enemy MG, and affection scenes (just like in the game Monster girl quest), and just like in that game, they're mostly (or all) reverse rape.

Controls:
Keyboard Controls

- Arrow keys: Movement.
- Z or Enter: Confirm, inspect, talk, run (press and hold while moving).
- Backspace: Cancel, return.
- X or Right Alt: Open menu.
- W: Change window size.
- S: Changes the animation display method when used during skinship. Enables skip mode for messages during H-scenes.
- A: Enables automatic dialogue advancement when pressed while a message is displayed during a battle or H-scene.
- Escape: Return to title.

Mouse Controls
- Moving the mouse will change the direction the protagonist faces.
- Hold the Left Mouse Button down to walk in that direction.
- Double clicking the Left Mouse Button to DASH instead.
- NPCs, Treasure chests, etc can be interacted with by clicking the Left Mouse Button when next to and facing the object of interest.
- Clicking the Right Mouse Button will open the Menu.
- On the Menu screen, move the cursor with the mouse and Select with Left Mouse Button / Cancel with Right Mouse Button.
- When a message is being displayed, rolling the Mouse Wheel upwards will display the dialog history of the message box.
- When skinship animations are being displayed, rolling the Mouse Wheel will change the method of display.

The game has a tutorial to teach you the controls.

Story (Copy and pasted from game homepage):
The main character "Kuro" is a rare tribal boy called "Dominator" with the ability to make Monster Musume a friend.
Kuro lived quietly in the deep house of the forest, along with a white succubus girl, Shirou, but one day the life ends, as an adventurer, he will leave.

Fetishes:
Monster girls, loli/shota , reverse_rape

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm really hyped for it but just the fact they said "mid December of AFTER" made me lose most of my expectations for a 2018 release. This circle is quite infamous for delays. Hopefully I'll get proved wrong though...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm really hyped for it but just the fact they said "mid December of AFTER" made me lose most of my expectations for a 2018 release. This circle is quite infamous for delays. Hopefully I'll get proved wrong though...
They already delayed it a bunch.
It was supposed to come out in October :^)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Reposing this thread since the other one someone else started mysteriously disappeared.
the first time or the second time?

the second was deleted. "Reason: Not enough information in OP; Not enough explanation of gameplay, no explanation of controls. " I think about 1 or 2 hours after I posted it and I had more gameplay details in my op then you did though yours is better formatted because I don't want to see this deleted again please the the following to the OP

Keyboard Controls
- Arrow keys: Movement.
- Z or Enter: Confirm, inspect, talk, run (press and hold while moving).
- Backspace: Cancel, return.
- X or Right Alt: Open menu.
- W: Change window size.
- S: Changes the animation display method when used during skinship. Enables skip mode for messages during H-scenes.
- A: Enables automatic dialogue advancement when pressed while a message is displayed during a battle or H-scene.
- Escape: Return to title.

Mouse Controls
- Moving the mouse will change the direction the protagonist faces.
- Hold the Left Mouse Button down to walk in that direction.
- Double clicking the Left Mouse Button to DASH instead.
- NPCs, Treasure chests, etc can be interacted with by clicking the Left Mouse Button when next to and facing the object of interest.
- Clicking the Right Mouse Button will open the Menu.
- On the Menu screen, move the cursor with the mouse and Select with Left Mouse Button / Cancel with Right Mouse Button.
- When a message is being displayed, rolling the Mouse Wheel upwards will display the dialog history of the message box.
- When skinship animations are being displayed, rolling the Mouse Wheel will change the method of display.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
So it's after mid December now and the game still isn't out yet, since the game was delayed months I kind of expected them to release mid December like they said but I guess not...

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it's after mid December now and the game still isn't out yet, since the game was delayed months I kind of expected them to release mid December like they said but I guess not...
Atleast there hasn't been another delayed message yet, it is stated on Dlsite as being released in December, so let's write those Christmas cards and wrap those presents and hopefully we get a nice one for us too :p.

I feel you, I been updating his site atleast 3 times a day, but I reckon I don't know what they need to do before release. I am just very grateful it is already translated into English and we will not need a 1-2 year period of translation coming our way.

Let's do bets, I think it will be released on the 21st of December, any takers?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Atleast there hasn't been another delayed message yet, it is stated on Dlsite as being released in December, so let's write those Christmas cards and wrap those presents and hopefully we get a nice one for us too :p.

I feel you, I been updating his site atleast 3 times a day, but I reckon I don't know what they need to do before release. I am just very grateful it is already translated into English and we will not need a 1-2 year period of translation coming our way.

Let's do bets, I think it will be released on the 21st of December, any takers?
I also check Dlsite every day because of how impatient I'm getting. However, I don't know what the date ranges are on how Dlsite classifies "early" "mid" and "end" of a month but according to their site, we're still within their "mid December" range. That means that technically they aren't late yet (if you don't count the previous delays). Since there're 31 days in December, "mid December" most likely ends around the 20-21st so we still have a couple of days to give them the benefit of doubt.
It's worth mentioning that they've updated the front cover as well as one of the display pictures on their site and Dlsite. Them doing that may mean they're just finishing up the last advertising details before publishing the game. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for no more delays.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I also check Dlsite every day because of how impatient I'm getting. However, I don't know what the date ranges are on how Dlsite classifies "early" "mid" and "end" of a month but according to their site, we're still within their "mid December" range. That means that technically they aren't late yet (if you don't count the previous delays). Since there're 31 days in December, "mid December" most likely ends around the 20-21st so we still have a couple of days to give them the benefit of doubt.
It's worth mentioning that they've updated the front cover as well as one of the display pictures on their site and Dlsite. Them doing that may mean they're just finishing up the last advertising details before publishing the game. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for no more delays.
waiting for this and SHRIFT update, damm we are at 17 already....

but damm i can already see a "surprise its at 24 hahaha happy xmas" thing.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm debating with myself how good this game is going to be based off the first battle of the demo alone. On one hand, all the past demon angel games have been some of the BEST shota side-scrolling adventure games I've seen on this site, especially for monster girl games, and the artwork still appears to have his potential touch to it. On the other hand, idk how I feel about suddeny shifting to a new genre (RPG) as opposed to an adventure/action/side-scrolling game. I know it's completely different story and whatnot, and possibly a new series that'll have several parts to it, but at the same time idk how to feel about how being the shota that "dominates" as opposed to trying to prevent being dominated against. Then again, the game itself states you can get dominated too if you lose, but it's the rpg aspect that bothers me.

See what I mean by not knowing how I feel XP? I keep going back and forth between pros and cons so much that I literally dk how to feel about all of this. Any thoughts from the rest of us?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"Mid December"... We're already in the Middle of December! I'm waiting so patiently for this game to come out and for someone to torrent it one it's out, but this is getting ridiculous!

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm debating with myself how good this game is going to be based off the first battle of the demo alone. On one hand, all the past demon angel games have been some of the BEST shota side-scrolling adventure games I've seen on this site, especially for monster girl games, and the artwork still appears to have his potential touch to it. On the other hand, idk how I feel about suddeny shifting to a new genre (RPG) as opposed to an adventure/action/side-scrolling game. I know it's completely different story and whatnot, and possibly a new series that'll have several parts to it, but at the same time idk how to feel about how being the shota that "dominates" as opposed to trying to prevent being dominated against. Then again, the game itself states you can get dominated too if you lose, but it's the rpg aspect that bothers me.

See what I mean by not knowing how I feel XP? I keep going back and forth between pros and cons so much that I literally dk how to feel about all of this. Any thoughts from the rest of us?
Did you play the Demo? It is very similar to MGQ, I prefer the RPG style because you have a lot more time with the game. After you capture different monsters there a lot of additional femdom scenes to unlock and I feel you can build more of relationship with the character, similar to the Succubus Tower Series, which is again a very good RPG. I guess it depends on why and how you play a game. I do not mind shooters but I prefer the slowness of the RPG, you get to see each scene as many times as you want and you continuously work toward new scenes to unlock. In the previous games I often rushed through places and could not really appreciate most of the content. With RPG you are somewhat forced to take your time.

Also in this game there a lot of, atleast for me, unique features never seen before. I have not anticipated a game like this since the MGQ Triology. So again, try the demo if you haven't, you might get into it and be able to replay a lot of Monstergirl games that have been released and translated years ago.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
actually i like the change the devs its going, its really decent for a rpg also the kinship its a nice touch.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good News:

ドミネーションクエストについて、完成しました!
DLSite.comに申請済みです。ごく近日中に公開される見込みです。

About the domination quest, it is completed!
I have applied to DLSite.com. It is expected to be released soon.

So release Today?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Good News:

ドミネーションクエストについて、完成しました!

So release Today?
Awesome, just out of interest where did you find that quote?
Edit: nevermind it's on the japanese part of their website.

Last edited:
OP
S

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome, just out of interest where did you find that quote?
Edit: nevermind it's on the japanese part of their website.
when the game is released and as soon as i can find a copy of the game, i'll post a 100% save file here with hacked affection values

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Good News:

ドミネーションクエストについて、完成しました!

So release Today?
No because DLsite needs to check the content first (as in check it's properly censored, etc.). It'll probably be either tomorrow or the day after.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you play the Demo? It is very similar to MGQ, I prefer the RPG style because you have a lot more time with the game. After you capture different monsters there a lot of additional femdom scenes to unlock and I feel you can build more of relationship with the character, similar to the Succubus Tower Series, which is again a very good RPG. I guess it depends on why and how you play a game. I do not mind shooters but I prefer the slowness of the RPG, you get to see each scene as many times as you want and you continuously work toward new scenes to unlock. In the previous games I often rushed through places and could not really appreciate most of the content. With RPG you are somewhat forced to take your time.

Also in this game there a lot of, atleast for me, unique features never seen before. I have not anticipated a game like this since the MGQ Triology. So again, try the demo if you haven't, you might get into it and be able to replay a lot of Monstergirl games that have been released and translated years ago.
Tried it out so far. Animation/cg wise it does look pretty good, but like I said before I still debate how I feel about it. Whether or not it lives up to the past 4 games, the last 4 games were a lot of fun and unique! We really do not have that many Action/side-scrolling Hentai games on this site, or at least not with so many unique animations and monsters. Most we get these days are usually some "haunted setting" with only like 5-6 actual monsters, 2-3 bosses, and so forth. Only other good pixel-animated action/side-scrolling series we have is the Lab/Lab2 game, and as the number states, we only got two of those.

Like i said though, I do think the cg/animated scenes are surprisingly well-done, and I am surprised by it's unique "co-walking" mechanic or whatever which I do give props for originality! Seriously I don't think I've seen that anywhere else before. I guess overall though it'll come down how well the animation is and the variety we get out of it. I'm hoping for a lot in which case I'll fully support this from start to finish.

OP
S

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 18548
plz no another delay...
I don't think the game is delayed. The game has been submitted to dlsite. dlsite now has to check the game for censorship to abide by the law. Considering its around x-mass, the dlsite staff could be reduced or the volume of games submitted this time of year could be great thus causing this game that's queued for checking to be quite up in the queue. If i had to guess i would say that the release should be 20-22'ed at current pace.