What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

Bbcwarrior

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone who has the game dm me some how to discuss! thank you much appreciated

OP
S

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1545381768068.png

This is my current capture list

@[B]ɹǝʞoſ[/B] , would you be willing to share your save file if you do have the drag queen from the island unlocked xD, my game is bugged and every time i reload and defeat her, she does not appear here...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@[B]ɹǝʞoſ[/B] , would you be willing to share your save file if you do have the drag queen from the island unlocked xD, my game is bugged and every time i reload and defeat her, she does not appear here...
My capture list is exactly like yours except with the Vampire girl added to it. My memories room is missing all the monster girls from the demo though because I used the demo's save file so I think it caused the memory room to bug a bit. I'm also missing the Water Dragon Queen and the Worm girl as well as a third one that's listed in the memories room in between Nine-tail and Marine; my guess is it's the green plant girl from the PV that appears at 0:50 but I have no idea where to find her...

Beat the game, it's pretty good. It froze a LOT for me, though, so save often. Also, some bosses weren't added to my party after defeating them, even though it gave me the cutscene for it. Specifially the water dragon and the giant bug. Can't find them in the Memories Room, either. Not sure if it's by design or a bug, but yeah.
Yeah I also can't find them in my party. I thought they would be added so I didn't bother losing to them. That's why we don't have them in the memories room I think. When I played the Demo I lost to the bug on purpose and it added her.
Did you find the monster girl that's in between Nine-tail and Marine in the memory room when you click on one of the signs and then pick Character Selection? If so, where is she?

On the dev's website they said they'd release the 100% memories room save file on the 28th so we can also wait for that if nobody else managed to unlock everything.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, I gotcha.
Another thing I was wondering was about the skinship animations.
Do they lead to anything, or increase stats?
Or are they just there for the aesthetics?
The trailer made it look like a monster would "give in" at some point and lewd you-- at least the way it was presented with the snake girl letting her ride, then suddedly pinning you down.
I noticed the language change button but since it wasn't selectable with the arrow keys, I just figured it was inactive or something.
Also, Frog girl looks a bit copy pasted from a certain show.... Props to Kokage if it's an actual reference.

Edit: To those concerned, remember that some of the MG's might not have animations due to there being more than one game in the series. Might just be something they do in the next one-- similar to how MGQ did certain MG's.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ah, I gotcha.
Another thing I was wondering was about the skinship animations.
Do they lead to anything, or increase stats?
Or are they just there for the aesthetics?
The trailer made it look like a monster would "give in" at some point and lewd you-- at least the way it was presented with the snake girl letting her ride, then suddedly pinning you down.
Not quite, what skinship does is increase your affection steadily while you walk and boost it whenever you win a fight. You need to raise your affection with Monster girls in order to unlock their h-scenes.

LasciLewd

Reputation score
Good Lord I can hardly even load my save file without it crashing.

Since in the Natura Forest I've not gotten a SINGLE attack without freezing, special or even regular. Hell sometimes it just crashes on me trying to load the damn save file.

The only way I've been able to get through is by running away, but now that I'm at the golem I can't progress AT ALL because ANY attack from the golem or my party will freeze it. Even then I'll be super underleveled because I can't fight the exact same party I've been seeing of Orc, Ass Fairy, and Plant, or else it'll freeze.

Does anyone have anyway to at least lessen the crashes? I really want to enjoy this game, but the crashes have literally stopped me from playing the game period, and that really frustrates me.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
One day I'll get out of West Forest. o_O

edit: okay so no skinship and just holding the right arrow key seems to be the workaround for now, thanks to the informative posts in the previous page.

nullstuff

Reputation score
Where do I go after beating the dragon girl on the island? I've got the scales, but beating that boss just dumps me into the world map without any hints as to where to go.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where do I go after beating the dragon girl on the island? I've got the scales, but beating that boss just dumps me into the world map without any hints as to where to go.
In the harbor there's a woman in one of the houses at the top. If you talk to her it unlocks a new area with a maze (hate those).
After you clear the maze and the boss there, go back to talk to the guild lady at the harbor

Last edited:

nullstuff

Reputation score
In the harbor there's a woman in one of the houses at the top. If you talk to her it unlocks a new area with a maze (hate those).
After you clear the maze and the boss there, go back to talk to the guild lady at the harbor
Ahh, that did it. I suppose I should have expected something so out of the way from this dev.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I know that Demongirl Sakura series has always been "clunky" in performance, but this game takes the cake.
The maker either put too much effort in presenting the demo (which had so many less bugs) and rushed out the game, or really wanted to earn the kusoge title from reviewers

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I know that Demongirl Sakura series has always been "clunky" in performance, but this game takes the cake.
The maker either put too much effort in presenting the demo (which had so many less bugs) and rushed out the game, or really wanted to earn the kusoge title from reviewers
What kind of things are you running into?
I'm at the Cemetery right now and haven't run into anything other than the West Forest bug. Other than that, no bugs and no crashes.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
What kind of things are you running into?
I'm at the Cemetery right now and haven't run into anything other than the West Forest bug. Other than that, no bugs and no crashes.
Every time a character attacks, it has a high chance of making the game crash. The albino succubus, the rabbit, etc. I lost my patience after enemy attacks started making the game crash, too
I know running may be an option but what's the point of an RPG game if you can't play it properly

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm...
I think people are downloading two separate files by the looks of it.
One file seems to have issues with attacks.
The other-- like mine-- crashes every 3 minutes or so.
And, my god is dog girl the most adorable damn thing.
Edit: I've confirmed that it is indeed a timed thing on my end. Speedhacks and normal crashes both have the same down time.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OKEY AFTER SOME TEST, I THINK ISNT CRASHING FOR ME.
-im using the nyan one (1.01)
-im using my old save from the demo so no western forest problems for me.
-im using every item and kinship to see if its crash, for now nothing happened.

So yeah i think its becouse im using the demo save.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a shame. The game has decent content then crashes like something I've never seen before.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I also can't find them in my party. I thought they would be added so I didn't bother losing to them. That's why we don't have them in the memories room I think. When I played the Demo I lost to the bug on purpose and it added her.
Did you find the monster girl that's in between Nine-tail and Marine in the memory room when you click on one of the signs and then pick Character Selection? If so, where is she?
I'm missing that one as well, along with two more shadows which have to be the dragon and the worm girls. But then I'm also missing two scenes at the bottom, right above treant girl. No idea what those could be.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I tried switching to the velka one on cat site, still crashes during battles...
So, um, yeah, by the experience I'm getting from it, it is definitely worth calling it a kusoge

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm missing that one as well, along with two more shadows which have to be the dragon and the worm girls. But then I'm also missing two scenes at the bottom, right above treant girl. No idea what those could be.
Those are Rita and Maya's scenes. Rita can only be seen at the beginning because she's in the first village that gets attacked by the Red Beetle and then becomes inaccessible. She's in the house right next to where the Cow girl is. You have to talk to her after Shiro gets kidnapped.
Maya is the wizard girl who helps you defend the town during the invasion. Her scene can be seen in the inn after that (can't remember which town's inn though) on the top floor in one of the rooms. Her scene is bugged for me though as the CG doesn't display.