What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else's game crash after fighting the blue dragon in the cave? I get through the fight just fine, but after the cutscene ends the game crashes immediately

Rippoutai

Reputation score
I'm having a hard time progressing with the game crashing every 5minutes for some reason. (v.1.12) Can someone share their save? Thanks!

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I swear hunting for that flower girl is harder than shiny hunting in pokemon. Around 200 battles in that forest and I still haven't seen her...
This seems to be the case, I've been running around the forest with cheat engine speeding up the game to 5x speed and can't find her again.
The first time I accidently beat her and she didn't join me then the second time I raised the affection to 99 and it wouldn't let me dominate her... gotta wait for a patch I guess.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okey i dont how or how i end like thar but im lost, i arrived to the capital, picked the quest, did some races (fun mini-game system 10/10), explored a little to the point to get the golem girls without completing the quest.....so wtf with the quest ?

picked a old save to check out and the whole quest its about to some desserts in the elve village, i already talked to everyone there and nothing .

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Man this game is so fucked for me not even the updater is working, something about network failures. Why the heck did he try making an RPGMaker game in unity in the first place? XD

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man this game is so fucked for me not even the updater is working, something about network failures. Why the heck did he try making an RPGMaker game in unity in the first place? XD
updater works, just put it in the game folder.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't get the updater to work either. Perhaps it's because I have a cat copy. I somehow have 1700 pts on DLsite (no idea how, I haven't bought anything from there in months), so I'm just gonna buy it since my points + the 5% coupon they're offering makes it less than 10 buckaroos.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't get the updater to work either. Perhaps it's because I have a cat copy. I somehow have 1700 pts on DLsite (no idea how, I haven't bought anything from there in months), so I'm just gonna buy it since my points + the 5% coupon they're offering makes it less than 10 buckaroos.
i have the direct link where the dev its uploading the updates, so send me pm to see if you can download it.

PD: No accepting request from "randoms" so no waste you time begging.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the dlsite version is updated now, I got the 1.13 version at least.

allweek

Reputation score
Where are the saves? This game is waaay too grindy for my tastes.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okey i dont how or how i end like thar but im lost, i arrived to the capital, picked the quest, did some races (fun mini-game system 10/10), explored a little to the point to get the golem girls without completing the quest.....so wtf with the quest ?
In the Elf village there's a shop on the right. The Elf shopkeeper there asks you to heal the Treant. Then you gotta go past where you found the golem, keep going right. Eventually you'll reach the Treant. Once you heal her, go back to the Elf to complete the quest. Then you can go back to the capital.

This seems to be the case, I've been running around the forest with cheat engine speeding up the game to 5x speed and can't find her again.
The first time I accidently beat her and she didn't join me then the second time I raised the affection to 99 and it wouldn't let me dominate her... gotta wait for a patch I guess.
I sent them a mail about that issue yesterday. Looks like this has been fixed in the latest update. Gonna check it out now. Hooray if it did!

EDIT: ok the encounter rates in the forest have been fixed. I got to battle the carnivorous girl twice already. However, there is still no way to capture her it seems. I did get to see one of her H-scenes though (she's got a restraint attack, if you defend till she does it you'll eventually get to see her gameover H-scene)

Last edited:

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
The encounter rate for the Carnivorous Plant Girl in the Treant forest has been fixed but we still can't dominate her as it gives the same message that appears if you try to dominate a boss monster before you're supposed to.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For all of you guys-- six at least so far-- who keep asking for a full save, try

Jokes aside, I feel like money should be more abundant. By the time I actually need something stronger, I would farm 20 minutes and find an item which is better than the original but more expensive-- the moment I bought the item and left the town.
The game crashes every 7 or so minutes for me, but doesn't seem to crash on boss fights whatsoever. Also doesn't crash during H-scenes, for the most part. Odd.
I fought the plant and hadn't even realized it was odd until I noticed I couldn't tame it and thought I'd get it later. What a loss that was.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I spent so long in the forest trying to find the plant girl that my main team is almost entirely at the max level (level cap in this game is lvl 32) with 200 affection each lol. And I'm still broke after doing like 10 crystal fusions.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is the dragon girl capturable? i've defeated her but she isn't in the sanctum

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Am I the only one here that their game randomly stops responding? There anything that can cause that to happen?

is the dragon girl capturable? i've defeated her but she isn't in the sanctum
What version are you playing? Current version is 1.14, but the bug was fixed on 1.12. (according to the version notes)

Last edited:

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have the first version that was released, if i download the latest version will she appear (i don't have a save file before the battle and i really don't want to play the game from the beginning just to get her):(

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i have the first version that was released, if i download the latest version will she appear (i don't have a save file before the battle and i really don't want to play the game from the beginning just to get her):(
Yeah if you already defeated her she'll automatically appear in your sanctum

OP
S

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the acid item for the worm's third scene? or if you dont remember, mind posting your save file with that scene unlocked or item in inventory-updated OP with save

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
V1.15 its out giving the the link to the ones who has problem with the updater..... and no new members as usual.