What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, I recently played through this and beat it up to this point, but much to my dismay for the final boss I never managed to get her scene, and I overwrote my save before her fight so I don't think I can get it anymore. Anyone have any tips on how to get around it without going through the game all over again, or do people have a save file I can get to see it? Much obliged. Also, does anyone know who the best dex character is for crafting? I've just been using Brenda, but I'm wondering if there's a higher base dex character out there somewhere.

EDIT: nevermind, I found out on the DLsite page that there's a full save with everything unlocked on the homepage of the game.

Last edited:

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is this new dungeon that supposedly just released? Nothing new on the map as far as I can see.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Haven't played it yet but by the new image on their website I would guess it's the magic circle in the nymph cave.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where is this new dungeon that supposedly just released? Nothing new on the map as far as I can see.
According to DLSite, the game hasn't been updated since January. So I don't think the new dungeon is out yet. Maybe it will later today?

Sevaur

Reputation score
The English one is the correct version. The new update is V1.30 and thats what I received off DLSITE. Adding to that the new Dungeon is located in the Cave of Ice just have the girl at the front bring you to the back.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The English one is the correct version. The new update is V1.30 and thats what I received off DLSITE
ah, how strange. The Japanese site hasn't updated yet. Oh well I'm not in that big of a hurry.

absd1234

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason the japan dlsite doesnt say its updated even though you can download the new dungeon from it.