What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The popularity poll is out, It only include monster girls that can join your party and you can pick up to 3 of them in this poll. Currently here is the top 3:

1. Water Dragon (39.5%)

2. Frog girl (30.2%)

3. Sacred Tree (23.3%)

My own top 3 includes Flower girl, Frog girl and Slug girl. Hopefully they keep as one of their main artists for the next chapters. His girls were the best IMO.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Since Water Dragon girl was the most popular in the poll I hope this means more giant girls in the next game, including her mother that she mentioned in the game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The popularity poll is out, It only include monster girls that can join your party and you can pick up to 3 of them in this poll. Currently here is the top 3:

1. Water Dragon (39.5%)

2. Frog girl (30.2%)

3. Sacred Tree (23.3%)

My own top 3 includes Flower girl, Frog girl and Slug girl. Hopefully they keep as one of their main artists for the next chapters. His girls were the best IMO.

Since when could the Sacred Tree join your party?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me or does asking the girl in front of the racecourse for instructions (or somethng) softlock the game

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Is it just me or does asking the girl in front of the racecourse for instructions (or somethng) softlock the game
This happens to me as well when talking to the one that gives rewards, weirdly it let me talk to them no problem in an earlier patch which I did to get the accessory for an extra attack on multi-hitting skills.
If everyone who has the issue leaves a request to fix it here or sends an email, it should be fixed soon enough.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ok, so I want to point out that I no longer want the kuro-Data folder of the 1.17 version, seeing as there's a version 1.19 out. I'll look for a torrent, but if anyone has that version and wants to send a copy of that folder my way, I'd be really appreciative.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just to confirm, the game over CGs dont fire after battle when defeated by the monster right? I thought they were locked until you reached the affection required for the scene, but ... it looks like you jsut have to trigger them in "view scenes". Doesn't that kinda invalidate the point of them being game over?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok, so I want to point out that I no longer want the kuro-Data folder of the 1.17 version, seeing as there's a version 1.19 out. I'll look for a torrent, but if anyone has that version and wants to send a copy of that folder my way, I'd be really appreciative.
Sorry for being that guy, but doesn't this count as "asking for the game"? I mean sure you're only asking for the data files, but that's pretty much the game if not the whole game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I was hesitating because I hadn't taken a look at the contents of the game itself, but I've just downloaded the demo version and yeah, he's pretty much asking for the entirety of the game.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game content is only up till the lighthouse? Am I missing something or is this for real?

If that's true, it's almost humorous how the the game fucks the player as hard as MC gets fucked by his allies. Janky as all hell programming leading to crashes and softlocks galore, but the gameplay and scenes are borderline good enough to make players want to push on... only to culminate in a story that just gets cut off suddenly.

This is the worst good game I have ever played, if that even makes sense. Concept ain't bad but the stability and misc. is so absurdly bad it'd be a sin to recommend this to anyone, not until shit gets fixed.

EDIT: 2cents regarding difficulty, I didn't see the problem of the game being too hard stated a few pages ago at all.

Early game needed grinding and the hardest fight I had was against the necromancer and zombie, after that the whole thing was pretty easy. Not mindless "oneshot everything", but I could get by just fine with item drops, looting drawers in towns, and fighting nearly encounter (of which there is loads thanks to the dumb encounter rate), until Water Dragon Island which just showers you with everything you'd ever need.

Swallow is a hilariously busted move and Ghost Girl is absolutely top tier midgame thanks to her high AGI meaning she can straight delete one enemy at the start 80%-ish of the time and restore her completely. By the time it fades in usage, she's already learnt other AoE skills to keep contributing. I also ran Cat and Dog Girl for the entire game, Dog gets +1 multi-hit at 120 Trust (easy enough from racing) which coupled with the earrings gives her a 5x0.9 attack.

My team + Water Dragon doesn't steamroll the last boss because it doesn't have much buffs and she's super evasive so single-target skills tend to miss, but I beat her by virtue of AoE attacks having a very high hit rate regardless, and my team having raw attack stats of 300-ish after equipment.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game content is only up till the lighthouse? Am I missing something or is this for real?

Yes this part end in the lighthouse, everyone already mentioned the game flaws (Status/CC being extremely strong, annoying random encounters, CRASHES, AGI being the best stat in game, etc)

but yeah after the necromancer fight the game becomes easy pizi, even more if you start using necro and zombie after unlocking them.

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
I started playing the game at version 1.17 and in 2 hours of gameplay didn't encounter a single crash/freeze. I have quite a high spec PC though. Maybe that's the problem for you guys?
I agree about other flaws though.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I started playing the game at version 1.17 and in 2 hours of gameplay didn't encounter a single crash/freeze. I have quite a high spec PC though. Maybe that's the problem for you guys?
I agree about other flaws though.
I played every version, here's the results:

1.10: first boss inaccessible due to faulty loading zone (I managed to get past it by some miracle) and waterdragon wont join. But there are no crashes.
1.15: Oh god the crashes save me oh man. Softlock after fighting waterdragon making it impossible to continue.
1.17: Halleluja no crashes and I can play the last dungeon!

All in all I'd say its all mostly fixed. If only there was a way to lower the encounter rate and prevent enemy first strikes.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What I experience usually isn't hard crashes but the game freezing up. I know the slime skinship froze when I started combat twice in 1.17, and being in skinship during the Water Dragon Rafting event also froze the game.

Then there's also the instruction NPC in the race course that softlocks the game due to no text appearing.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
friendly reminder for the final boss: the ninetails fox has a remove statuses from everybody move. it happens to be enemy too. if she's the fastest character you can dispel the bosses' evasion buff before all your characters buff themselves.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of the games flaws, has anyone brought up the rampant typos? Whoever translated it clearly has a good understanding of japanese and english, but it's like they never looked over their work even once. Words aren't spaced apart, some have extra letters, all of these are just standard typos you could correct by reading what you're typing as you go, yet here they are.
I still love the concepts of the game, just wish the execution had more than 0 quality control.