What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I guess it was a matter of either going for a mid-December release or waiting longer in order to spend some time on play-testing, which would mean yet another delay. At least let's be thankful they are releasing frequent updates to fix the game.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess it was a matter of either going for a mid-December release or waiting longer in order to spend some time on play-testing, which would mean yet another delay. At least let's be thankful they are releasing frequent updates to fix the game.
Good point, I was getting pretty anxious myself. I do have to call this screencap here into question though; Whether it's the writer of the game or the translator, this is getting a bit silly. Though I guess in the end it doesn't stop me from playing or fapping to the game.
Untitled.png

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Technically frostbite is a burn, so frostbite spells scald, in a way.

TravoltaLizardon

Reputation score
I'm just glad the game is translated at all. It's been a long time since I have been able to play an RPG Maker game with an RR tag, from start to finish, without needing to look at its respective thread. I know these devs tend to do it for all their games but its still greatly appreciated.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Just noticed on an earlier save (after doing the Treant girl event) I can talk to the bunny girl giving rewards by the minigame without issue but on my main save after completing the game it softlocks every time I talk to them, I have no idea what causes this issue.

codex79

Reputation score
Anyone have any luck using cheat engine with this game? I can't even figure out how to find the money value.
Good news everyone, the money value for cheat engine is protected but they didn't do the same for items. Just search for the number of items under 4-bytes, no need for anything fancy. So duplicate a bunch of expensive items and resell them by increasing the game speed and spamming Z on the sell button. Its pretty bootleg but if it works it works.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They have released a 100% save file on their website:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Been a while since i checked their website again after all those crash festival...
Unfortunatly there nothing in regard of content, but they been updating it to v1.21 now..
Most of the update is mainly just bug fix / correction / better performance

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Been a while since i checked their website again after all those crash festival...
Unfortunatly there nothing in regard of content, but they been updating it to v1.21 now..
Most of the update is mainly just bug fix / correction / better performance
doing it on unity was a mistake (?)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
doing it on unity was a mistake (?)
My guess is cuz they want more fluid animation, hence they try unity ?
But it kill the RAM usage hence all those crash, which technicaly also kill low spec pc user.

They keep fixing and reducing the ram usage from what i use in patch note.
Well as long it work fine and its good im supporting their work.
PS: there will be continuation of the story too, so expect more crash festival in future (unless they already know how to fix it before the release)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My guess is cuz they want more fluid animation, hence they try unity ?
But it kill the RAM usage hence all those crash, which technicaly also kill low spec pc user.

They keep fixing and reducing the ram usage from what i use in patch note.
Well as long it work fine and its good im supporting their work.
PS: there will be continuation of the story too, so expect more crash festival in future (unless they already know how to fix it before the release)
Its the first time he is doing his work on unity so was expecting those amount of errors but still, glad he started adressing them ASSAP, also i just HOPE

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've had to open the game over 300 times within one week but that honeygirl blowjob scene was worth it.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There was an update on the Dev's pixiv page. He will be adding an extra dungeon that can be accessed after the credits. It's due to be added late February.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He will be adding an extra dungeon that can be accessed after the credits. It's due to be added late February
from the website
We're working on post-completion extra dungeons! New L size characters will be added too!
These will be added in future updates. To receive these updates, purchase "Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-" on a registered DLSite.com account.
The new additions will be published by the end of February.
We are working on Android support. We expect the Android port to be ready by late February or early March.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
New dungeon content sounds great, it was a shame to finally get a full party I was happy with then have the game end.
I believe the jap version of the website says the saves will carry over into the sequels, it will probably be like MGQ: Paradox in that respect I would assume.
More L size characters sounds awesome to me as that is the main reason I bought the game in the first place.